Carrie Fisher Dies; Now, can 2016 please die?

7bc18481b8e2f841d48702ae912c02e3.jpg

I don't get it "celebrity" LOL! worship? A bum freezes to death behind a dumpster, no one cares? A Police Officer "executed" while sitting in his car or pumping gas, maybe gets a mention for a while. Many on this very board become "happy" (he got what he deserved, etc.).

But some bimbo has a bad heart valve and "it" becomes news? I don't get it. Is she worth more than a frozen bum?
Awww! You're so sweet! What an open heart you have.

I don't get it "celebrity" LOL! worship? A bum freezes to death behind a dumpster, no one cares? A Police Officer "executed" while sitting in his car or pumping gas, maybe gets a mention for a while. Many on this very board become "happy" (he got what he deserved, etc.).

But some bimbo has a bad heart valve and "it" becomes news? I don't get it. Is she worth more than a frozen bum?
No one cares about a bum who gave us nothing. She entertained millions, hence the respect she is given.

Why don't you start a thread when some bum freezes in a dumpster?

Don't you care?

Is there any chance you can fuck all the way off down to whatever single-wide you were born in? This isn't a political thread.

Oh please, the 2016 please die, was a shade political and you know it.

th.jpg

does this guy matter? 27 year old.
he may have supplied WIKI to put Trump over the top?
was that important?

How about Jack Lemmon or Rodney Dangerfield?
How long do I have to mourn for this Hollywood skank?
When Bush1 or Carter go (soon)......will you all continue?
A frozen bum could have been a CEO, maybe got into the coke?

ooopppppppppps gotta run. Mall fights is on! yippeee.
Bring back televised bum fights also!

I'm not all broken up about celebrity deaths. After all, I didn't even know them. I just think it's pretty weird that all of these celebrities have died this year. The only movie I ever saw Carrie Fisher in was Star Wars and maybe one other.

I'm not all broken up about celebrity deaths. After all, I didn't even know them. I just think it's pretty weird that all of these celebrities have died this year. The only movie I ever saw Carrie Fisher in was Star Wars and maybe one other.

always liked this scene

Don't you care?

MILWAUKEE, Wis. - It was a very sad ending for a homeless man in Milwaukee after authorities found the man completely frozen inside his white Ford pickup truck with a bottle of alcohol stuck in his hand.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner identified the victim as 57-year-old Phillip Benham, a former Navy Seal who apparently died all alone in the bitter cold.

"The family said that if he was going to die, it was going to be from alcohol," Benham's friend, Mark Stephany, shared.

Stephany says Benham was an alcoholic who died of a broken heart.

"I did the tough love thing. Sent him the places to get help," Stephany said. "Everyone refused him. And so he stayed on the street in his truck. He drank himself- and froze to death."

Benham's friend says he had been living with a woman in a trailer until she kicked him out because he had started drinking again.

Authorities found Benham in his truck on a dead end street.

"It didn't look like him," Stephany said. "Someone that had aged 50 years overnight."

Friends called Benham a 'gentle giant with a big heart.'

Now they are mourning his loss, saying it is a reminder why compassion and caring for the homeless is so important-- especially this time of year.

"Check on your loved ones if they're out there," Stephany pleaded.

Perhaps Benham's story will touch others so his tragic passing won't be in vain.

Homeless man found frozen to death in pickup truck with bottle of alcohol stuck in his hand

(video says former Navy Seal, anyone care?)

Don't you care?

MILWAUKEE, Wis. - It was a very sad ending for a homeless man in Milwaukee after authorities found the man completely frozen inside his white Ford pickup truck with a bottle of alcohol stuck in his hand.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner identified the victim as 57-year-old Phillip Benham, a former Navy Seal who apparently died all alone in the bitter cold.

"The family said that if he was going to die, it was going to be from alcohol," Benham's friend, Mark Stephany, shared.

Stephany says Benham was an alcoholic who died of a broken heart.

"I did the tough love thing. Sent him the places to get help," Stephany said. "Everyone refused him. And so he stayed on the street in his truck. He drank himself- and froze to death."

Benham's friend says he had been living with a woman in a trailer until she kicked him out because he had started drinking again.

Authorities found Benham in his truck on a dead end street.

"It didn't look like him," Stephany said. "Someone that had aged 50 years overnight."

Friends called Benham a 'gentle giant with a big heart.'

Now they are mourning his loss, saying it is a reminder why compassion and caring for the homeless is so important-- especially this time of year.

"Check on your loved ones if they're out there," Stephany pleaded.

Perhaps Benham's story will touch others so his tragic passing won't be in vain.

Homeless man found frozen to death in pickup truck with bottle of alcohol stuck in his hand

(video says former Navy Seal, anyone care?)

Yup, nobody cares when a "nobody" dies, unless it is hyped by the media. How sad. Sad life, sad death.

George Michael died. Those close to him said he was a real cocksucker.

Forum List

Back