Carrie Fisher Dies; Now, can 2016 please die?

AbramsFedUp.png

Tsk. Some of us hot girls like geeks. My very first boyfriend was a hacker, he taught me so much stuff. I love scientists, I get on these little tangent "crushes" on them to this day ~giggles~ My latest is Alton Brown (he's a chef, but a total science nerd cook I grin like an idiot every time he starts talking about the molecular properties of sugar. Astrophysicists are the worst, I blame Carl Sagan for his romanticized "star dust," but they make me swoon ~snickers~

My son speaks Goa'uld :p

Pics or it's bullshit. :p

??
Nice pic. 1970s or 1980s?

Hmmm pic was from somewhere in the 88-89 range I imagine. That's a polaroid my first BF had mailed me for my 40th birthday heh ( It came with an awful glitter bomb too; he was always a prankster ) Here's another he'd sent, much more 80s, no?

~gets yanked down memory lane~ said:
That was the night we had gotten engaged, but fate sure likes to put kinks in the skein... He got caught hacking a bank and fled the country. I couldn't go with him, of course, I'm far too goody goody to live on the lamb. If he'd kept his nose clean I've no doubt we'd have gotten married... we'd probably still be together today considering the fire has never really died between us. As he says: Aimer, ce n’est pas se regarder l’un l’autre, c’est regarder ensemble dans la même sens

~swoons heavily~ His voice haunts me still; a silken fire that scars me with his hue, as though he's possessed me and might bleed forth if I were to suffer a deep enough cut. ( I have synesthesia, crossed senses, so sound comes with a sensation and I feel in color. He feels of the dark blue color of my veins heh ) They say you never get over your first and it might well be true... Damn him! The idiot had to push the limits and show off his geek prowess. Someday I am going to slap that perpetual quirked eyebrow and smug little grin right off his face! Oh yes, he always gives me that same god damned grin when he sends me pictures:

He's a damned fool to risk contacting me knowing the state still has a warrant out for him, but I suppose I am the worse fool to still be drawn to him decades later - while happily married no less... :/ mmm yes, tis a rather unpleasant rift with my current husband for sure; he's wise to never let me travel alone, one never knows when the devil will show up at the front door... Worse my own failings, one look, one word... I am but pərˈsɛfəni to the bastard Αἵδης

---

Anyway, I'd imagine I have some grey these days, but who knows. It's been damned near impossible to nail down an actual color for my hair because it changes(ed?) at every angle. I mean seriously what the hell color is this?!?

I got super irritated with its "chameleon" properties and decided to do something different ( I call it my mid-life hair crisis :p ) Almost went with that true red color in the pic above, but my minions talked me out of it. So now I have this, which I really love because it gives me a thin black "ribbon" when I wear my hair up (which is most of the time):

I was already an adult by the time Star Wars came out so never paid much attention to the actors. They're just people to me anyway.

But just found out this a.m. that Debbie Reynolds was her mom and just died. Said she wanted to be with Carrie.

If only people cared as much about the innumerable victims of Islamic terror attacks than they did about random celebrities dying.

apparently Steve Nicks of Fleetwood Mac will take over from Fisher in future Star Wars movies!

Forum List

Back