Carrie Fisher Dies; Now, can 2016 please die?

It sounded for awhile that she was going to make it. Sorry to hear of her passing. Sixty is much too young. RIP.

What a bummer. I wonder how they are going to handle her absence in the next Star Wars movie. I assume she was a somewhat key role, considering her brother (Luke Skywalker) is playing the Yoda/Obi Wan jedi instructor role for this trilogy.

What a bummer. I wonder how they are going to handle her absence in the next Star Wars movie. I assume she was a somewhat key role, considering her brother (Luke Skywalker) is playing the Yoda/Obi Wan jedi instructor role for this trilogy.
8 already wrapped. If you've seen Rogue One you could guess how they might handle her in 9, or they could try to minimize her role.

8 already wrapped. If you've seen Rogue One you could guess how they might handle her in 9, or they could try to minimize her role.
Havent seen it yet, but i plan to. I was going to see it this morning, but i woke up late.

Oh man, that's really a bummer. I liked her.

Her troubled, turbulent life has ended much the same way it was lived- totally unpredictable. A few days ago she was reported as "dead", the in "ICU", then "stable"....now she's really gone? It's like a movie script! I don't like the twist at the end of this script though......I was really hoping she'd mount a "comeback". She was a real character.

May she rest in peace.

Sad to see her go....A Star Wars icon

Over the weekend it looked like she would recover. Sometimes, you never know

I don't get it "celebrity" LOL! worship? A bum freezes to death behind a dumpster, no one cares? A Police Officer "executed" while sitting in his car or pumping gas, maybe gets a mention for a while. Many on this very board become "happy" (he got what he deserved, etc.).

But some bimbo has a bad heart valve and "it" becomes news? I don't get it. Is she worth more than a frozen bum?

Forum List

Back