capitolism= greed

Capitalism is run by greed and corruption. It is no better than any man made system.

Name a man made system that is better, or even as good.

0--- Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope.

That's nice.

I hope you don't mind if I enjoy my comfortable middle class lifestyle while you wander the desert in a sack cloth, wailing and gnashing your teeth?

I have to go to work for a short time. But I'm looking forward to some quality TV when I get home. Just bought a cool new dvd.

I would be more specific, but too many of the assholes on this site are the type to tell spoilers just to be dicks.

There is nothing wrong having nice things--but --ALL -- deserve nice things--- No one needs to be worth 38 billion dollars and daily keep sucking more out like leeches. Many go without because of them.

Do they?

That 39 billion isn't a pile of money under their bed.

It's in banks and stocks and real estate and businesses, all contributing to the economy to the benefit of others.

It may help some but it hurts many more than it helps.

When capitalism first begins it may look good but this is its reality

Capitolism requires--growth to work correctly for business-- like this

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
6 years( we are here) prices double= devastation for many
3 years= doom.

the allready ultra wealthy--keep on sucking every dime they can get out of the worlds economies. Making more and more poor.
In the USA--the top richest 20 have more than the bottom 150 million--- this is caused from sick hearts. And yet, keep on taking more daily.

Economic illiteracy on full display.

:cuckoo:

must be yours then.

No, the illiteracy is yours.

Your posts try and equate everyone who is not part of the top 1% with poverty. That is simply not true.

About 14.5% of teh people in the US live at or below the poverty line. 1% have more than everyone else combined.

So 84.5% of the population is making a living. A decent portion of those are doing quite well.

Just because someone is not part of the very top level, does not mean they are suffering. If you look at the upscale neighborhoods in most cities, most of those families are not part of the very top level. But they are doing well.

I am 55 years old. I have worked in several different fields. I have a retirement account, a home, 2 cars and plenty of food & drink. I am having a great time living my life. I take at least one vacation a year (sometimes more). I have plenty of friends who are basically in the same shape.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but plenty of people are quite happy, despite not being in the top 1%. Perhaps if you worried about improving your own situation and stopped worrying about what someone else has, you could be happy with your life.

84.5% is not enough--100% should be the #
I am not concerned with those who do have, its the ones on the bottom because of the ones on the top my concern is for.

Capitalism is run by greed and corruption. It is no better than any man made system.

That's nice.

I hope you don't mind if I enjoy my comfortable middle class lifestyle while you wander the desert in a sack cloth, wailing and gnashing your teeth?

I have to go to work for a short time. But I'm looking forward to some quality TV when I get home. Just bought a cool new dvd.

I would be more specific, but too many of the assholes on this site are the type to tell spoilers just to be dicks.

There is nothing wrong having nice things--but --ALL -- deserve nice things--- No one needs to be worth 38 billion dollars and daily keep sucking more out like leeches. Many go without because of them.

All deserve nice things? Why?

I agree that everyone should be able to have food, shelter, basic medical care and access to fundamental education. But nice things?? In order for someone to have those "nice things" someone has to harvest the materials, make the "nice things", and transport those "nice things". So your supposition that everyone deserves "nice things" is dependent on the service and labor of many, many people. Do you compensate those people or do you simply force them?

Everyone needs to be given work to live-- Welfare system is a joke, it just makes people lazy. I know in many cases the ones on the bottom is caused by laziness, but not all of them.
This system is a joke--no loving heart would stand for it.
Armed forces guys coming home and living on the streets--The president makes 450,000 a year--a guy hitting a baseball-25 million a year-- that is pure bull--a president has to order--life or death sometimes--carries much more weight than hitting a stupid homerun.This world lives in darkness.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

the allready ultra wealthy--keep on sucking every dime they can get out of the worlds economies. Making more and more poor.
In the USA--the top richest 20 have more than the bottom 150 million--- this is caused from sick hearts. And yet, keep on taking more daily.

must be yours then.

Your posts try and equate everyone who is not part of the top 1% with poverty. That is simply not true.

About 14.5% of teh people in the US live at or below the poverty line. 1% have more than everyone else combined.

So 84.5% of the population is making a living. A decent portion of those are doing quite well.

Just because someone is not part of the very top level, does not mean they are suffering. If you look at the upscale neighborhoods in most cities, most of those families are not part of the very top level. But they are doing well.

I am 55 years old. I have worked in several different fields. I have a retirement account, a home, 2 cars and plenty of food & drink. I am having a great time living my life. I take at least one vacation a year (sometimes more). I have plenty of friends who are basically in the same shape.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but plenty of people are quite happy, despite not being in the top 1%. Perhaps if you worried about improving your own situation and stopped worrying about what someone else has, you could be happy with your life.

I am not concerned with those who do have, its the ones on the bottom because of the ones on the top my concern is for.

Even if they don't put any effort in or try t o better their situation?

100% is a nice dream. But not all even WANT it.

That's nice.

I agree that everyone should be able to have food, shelter, basic medical care and access to fundamental education. But nice things?? In order for someone to have those "nice things" someone has to harvest the materials, make the "nice things", and transport those "nice things". So your supposition that everyone deserves "nice things" is dependent on the service and labor of many, many people. Do you compensate those people or do you simply force them?

Everyone needs to be given work to live-- Welfare system is a joke, it just makes people lazy. I know in many cases the ones on the bottom is caused by laziness, but not all of them.
Armed forces guys coming home and living on the streets--The president makes 450,000 a year--a guy hitting a baseball-25 million a year-- that is pure bull--a president has to order--life or death sometimes--carries much more weight than hitting a stupid homerun.This world lives in darkness.

You comparison of the president's salary and a star athlete's salary is ridiculous.

The president is paid a set salary from our taxes. The athlete negotiates his salary from the team owner based on how much he brings to the team's ability to win. The fans pay that salary voluntarily.

That's nice.

"Everyone needs to be given work to live"?

And who gives out this work?

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

must be yours then.

Gods kingdom will accomplish it.

That's nice.

You comparison of the president's salary and a star athlete's salary is ridiculous.

The president is paid a set salary from our taxes. The athlete negotiates his salary from the team owner based on how much he brings to the team's ability to win. The fans pay that salary voluntarily.

And its a total farce.

That's nice.

"Everyone needs to be given work to live"?

And who gives out this work?

It doesn't matter who provides jobs--it was a much better world--with craftsmen and Mom and Pop stores and the such--eventually it will all come down to a single corporation owning everything.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

or you can go the other route

and spend two days in line

to buy toilet paper

--LOL

must be yours then.

No, he's right. You're a boob.

I have been watching it occur the last 58 years-- do you live under a rock?
your 58 and make less than $17k a year?

there is something really wrong with you, to have put so little effort into life.

hope you did some charity work or something

I did this--Matthew 6:33--- therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance. covering, spirituality)-- this is Gods will--And Jesus taught--only those living now to do Gods will get to enter his kingdom--so you see by learning and applying Matt 6:33-- it has more value than all the wealth on earth combined. It pays eternal life in Gods kingdom.
Then you get to go to heaven b/c you chose to fail at a life.

then stop bitching about the people that put work into making life better.

you are way past the age of needing to grow up

must be yours then.

Yeah, let me know when that happens.

That's nice.

And its a total farce.

So you say. And yet millions of people enjoy MLB and voluntarily spend their money on it, which pays the athlete's salary.

But we should do it your way, because you think it is a farce.

That's nice.

Do they?

It's in banks and stocks and real estate and businesses, all contributing to the economy to the benefit of others.

Having money in the bank or in stocks hurts people?

Mmm, no.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

must be yours then.

Your concern seems at odd with your Christian pretenses.

My theology is fairly weak, but even I know that Christianity is not concerned with the earthly well being so much as being ready for the next one.

Having 100% above the poverty line is NOT a goal of a standard traditional Christian.

Are you a Liberation THeologist?

must be yours then.

NOt an answer.

must be yours then.

No, he's right. You're a boob.

I have been watching it occur the last 58 years-- do you live under a rock?
your 58 and make less than $17k a year?

there is something really wrong with you, to have put so little effort into life.

hope you did some charity work or something

I did this--Matthew 6:33--- therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance. covering, spirituality)-- this is Gods will--And Jesus taught--only those living now to do Gods will get to enter his kingdom--so you see by learning and applying Matt 6:33-- it has more value than all the wealth on earth combined. It pays eternal life in Gods kingdom.
Then you get to go to heaven b/c you chose to fail at a life.

then stop bitching about the people that put work into making life better.

you are way past the age of needing to grow up

I am not failing at life--I have treasure stored in heaven. Its the ones living on the streets and starving who are losing. Even some families were forced to the streets after oil skyrocketed. If oil kept rising--this country( USA) would be in big trouble right now--no one would have spending $
The corporations are ruining Gods earth, poisioning the air,water and land--this is who you put your trust in--good luck with that--oh did I mention they are selling us cancer as well.
Things look good to the blind until reality hits them in the head.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

or you can go the other route

and spend two days in line

to buy toilet paper

--LOL

Gods govt is a theocracy--run by--LOVE--its the only hope( Gods kingdom) it is at hand.

That's nice.

Do they?

Having money in the bank or in stocks hurts people?

Mmm, no.

Gods word teaches-- having a little money for protection is a good thing--living ones life for it is a bad thing.

Forum List

Back