capitolism= greed

So there is no govt that is any good until then. Got it. Like I said, you have nothing to offer except religious nonsense.

Those without Gods knowledge have nothing.There has never been a govt by men that was any good. Allthough God allows them, not one does his will.

Like I said, you have no viable options. You just want to criticize and tear down.

Just trying to show anyone who will listen, that govts of men--mislead---not only that fact, but the fact--every govt on earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king--as well as all of their supporters.-Rev 16--Rev 19:17-19--- this is the result= Daniel 2:44)---1988 years ago satan offered to Jesus, every kingdom on the earth--a kingdom = govt, armies,supporters)--because he had control of every one of them--the same today, it does not change in a satan ruled world.---yet mortals are blind and vote for corrupt leaders, become corrupt leaders, send their children to kill for corrupt leaders, etc.. They will fall at Har-mageddon. 99% are being mislead.

And you misled the readers by starting off demeaning capitalism, when you were apparently talking about all forms of government.

Why specifically target capitalism in the OP if what you meant was that there is no gov't system worthy?

I live in capitalism--I have seen the doubling occur--- if oil didn't come down--this country would already be in trouble.
Yes other countries most assuredly have it worse, but it still doesn't make it allright.
My sister just went to Italy and spain--she said hamburg was about $17.50 an Lb.
greed is running just about every country on earth.
\
\

And capitalism has provided virtually every worthwhile advance in modern history.

That so many people live so well is largely due to capitalism. No system on earth has been responsible for so many people going from poverty to comfortable or even wealth. It has given us the computers you are using to whine about it. It has made life more comfortable for more people than any other system.

Those without Gods knowledge have nothing.There has never been a govt by men that was any good. Allthough God allows them, not one does his will.

Like I said, you have no viable options. You just want to criticize and tear down.

Just trying to show anyone who will listen, that govts of men--mislead---not only that fact, but the fact--every govt on earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king--as well as all of their supporters.-Rev 16--Rev 19:17-19--- this is the result= Daniel 2:44)---1988 years ago satan offered to Jesus, every kingdom on the earth--a kingdom = govt, armies,supporters)--because he had control of every one of them--the same today, it does not change in a satan ruled world.---yet mortals are blind and vote for corrupt leaders, become corrupt leaders, send their children to kill for corrupt leaders, etc.. They will fall at Har-mageddon. 99% are being mislead.

And you misled the readers by starting off demeaning capitalism, when you were apparently talking about all forms of government.

Why specifically target capitalism in the OP if what you meant was that there is no gov't system worthy?

I live in capitalism--I have seen the doubling occur--- if oil didn't come down--this country would already be in trouble.
Yes other countries most assuredly have it worse, but it still doesn't make it allright.
My sister just went to Italy and spain--she said hamburg was about $17.50 an Lb.
\
\

And capitalism has provided virtually every worthwhile advance in modern history.

That so many people live so well is largely due to capitalism. No system on earth has been responsible for so many people going from poverty to comfortable or even wealth. It has given us the computers you are using to whine about it. It has made life more comfortable for more people than any other system.

and in turn has polluted Gods earth. Put a huge hole into the ozone layer causing havoc weather and global warming which will destroy life if Gods kingdom wasn't coming to put an end to it. Causing cancer in many--every blood sucking bug is now carrying disease or parasites. Children are becoming--lazy as hell. Everyone is getting fat--- this technological world--sucks.

\
\

and in turn has polluted Gods earth. Put a huge hole into the ozone layer causing havoc weather and global warming which will destroy life if Gods kingdom wasn't coming to put an end to it. Causing cancer in many--every blood sucking bug is now carrying disease or parasites. Children are becoming--lazy as hell. Everyone is getting fat--- this technological world--sucks.

And before? Children starved to death on a regular basis. In fact, starvation was common enough all over the world. People regularly lost children to diseases we can now cure. the amount of effort required to feed people was many times greater.

Your view of this technological world is accurate, as far as it goes. But you choose to ignore all of the good in favor of focusing on the ills. Your condemnation of capitalism ignores the fact that those who have done well support the churches and their efforts to aid the less fortunate. All of the work feeding starving people, healing the poor and downtrodden is paid for by those 'greedy" people you condemn. More people have heard the gospel because of the technology you condemn.

You are just another naysayer with no real answers beyond "You will be rewarded after you die".

\
\

And before? Children starved to death on a regular basis. In fact, starvation was common enough all over the world. People regularly lost children to diseases we can now cure. the amount of effort required to feed people was many times greater.

Your view of this technological world is accurate, as far as it goes. But you choose to ignore all of the good in favor of focusing on the ills. Your condemnation of capitalism ignores the fact that those who have done well support the churches and their efforts to aid the less fortunate. All of the work feeding starving people, healing the poor and downtrodden is paid for by those 'greedy" people you condemn. More people have heard the gospel because of the technology you condemn.

You are just another naysayer with no real answers beyond "You will be rewarded after you die".

You are mistaken--not all is as appears in this world. Where it can seem very loving to run charities for the poor and such--that does help them with a temporary fix--yet they fail both the needy and Jesus when along with the temporary fix, they fail to give freely the permanent fix that Jesus taught for free to all=Matt 6:33--therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
A promise from Jesus that if one applied this single teaching--his Father( Jehovah) would provide all 3 things daily if needed--so where were these teachers of Jesus while millions of mortal children have died from starvation through the years--they have failed Jesus because they do not know him. Because they are pretenders--99% of all religion claiming to be Christian--aren't.
I attended different ones--I was never taught what Jesus actually taught until I studied with the Jehovah witnesses. They do know Jesus.

Capitalism made poor people in America the richest poor people in the world.

Poor people in commie countries have sucky lives.

In The Soviet Union there were stores for the rich members of the Politburo and the store for everyone else, where people waited in line for ours for their food ration.

Eh, I'll take greedy capitalists over greedy commies, any day.

\
\

You are mistaken--not all is as appears in this world. Where it can seem very loving to run charities for the poor and such--that does help them with a temporary fix--yet they fail both the needy and Jesus when along with the temporary fix, they fail to give freely the permanent fix that Jesus taught for free to all=Matt 6:33--therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
A promise from Jesus that if one applied this single teaching--his Father( Jehovah) would provide all 3 things daily if needed--so where were these teachers of Jesus while millions of mortal children have died from starvation through the years--they have failed Jesus because they do not know him. Because they are pretenders--99% of all religion claiming to be Christian--aren't.
I attended different ones--I was never taught what Jesus actually taught until I studied with the Jehovah witnesses. They do know Jesus.

So preach your faith. But spare us the commentary on the evils of capitalism unless you know of a better system of government for your time here on earth. It makes your preaching seem disingenuous.

In The Soviet Union there were stores for the rich members of the Politburo and the store for everyone else, where people waited in line for ours for their food ration.

Yet the USSR was not a true Marxist/communist nation, since all did not earn the same...and the Eastern Orthodox church was not totally eradicated...

Yet the USSR was not a true Marxist/communist nation, since all did not earn the same...and the Eastern Orthodox church was not totally eradicated...

Nobody has civil rights, nor freedoms, either.

\
\

So preach your faith. But spare us the commentary on the evils of capitalism unless you know of a better system of government for your time here on earth. It makes your preaching seem disingenuous.

I do-- a govt of mortals who have love first and foremost.

I didn't say it was the worst form ever---- but no govt run by mortals works--no system run by mortals works--without love being first and foremost. Every place on the planet earth where big $ is involved--corruption is there--first and foremost.

Pipedreams and bullshit.

Any advice on how that can be done?

I didn't say it was the worst form ever---- but no govt run by mortals works--no system run by mortals works--without love being first and foremost. Every place on the planet earth where big $ is involved--corruption is there--first and foremost.

That's why big government is bad. The United States was founded on the most perfect form of government possible.

Pipedreams and bullshit.

Any advice on how that can be done?

Not in a satan ruled world--99% are in darkness. Its always been like this.

That's why big government is bad. The United States was founded on the most perfect form of government possible.

God has a king in place and obviously feels that is the best form of govt--a king ruled by love, wisdom and uncorruptable justice.

Forum List

Back