Capitolism requires--growth to work correctly for business-- like this

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
6 years( we are here) prices double= devastation for many
3 years= doom.

the allready ultra wealthy--keep on sucking every dime they can get out of the worlds economies. Making more and more poor.
In the USA--the top richest 20 have more than the bottom 150 million--- this is caused from sick hearts. And yet, keep on taking more daily.

Economic illiteracy on full display.

:cuckoo:

must be yours then.

No, the illiteracy is yours.

Your posts try and equate everyone who is not part of the top 1% with poverty. That is simply not true.

About 14.5% of teh people in the US live at or below the poverty line. 1% have more than everyone else combined.

So 84.5% of the population is making a living. A decent portion of those are doing quite well.

Just because someone is not part of the very top level, does not mean they are suffering. If you look at the upscale neighborhoods in most cities, most of those families are not part of the very top level. But they are doing well.

I am 55 years old. I have worked in several different fields. I have a retirement account, a home, 2 cars and plenty of food & drink. I am having a great time living my life. I take at least one vacation a year (sometimes more). I have plenty of friends who are basically in the same shape.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but plenty of people are quite happy, despite not being in the top 1%. Perhaps if you worried about improving your own situation and stopped worrying about what someone else has, you could be happy with your life.

84.5% is not enough--100% should be the #
I am not concerned with those who do have, its the ones on the bottom because of the ones on the top my concern is for.

Your concern seems at odd with your Christian pretenses.

My theology is fairly weak, but even I know that Christianity is not concerned with the earthly well being so much as being ready for the next one.

Having 100% above the poverty line is NOT a goal of a standard traditional Christian.

Are you a Liberation THeologist?

A pray-er for Gods kingdom to come. I am not concerned for me--its the ones who have nothing while someone who has 38 billion and keeps on sucking more out of the economy daily.

When capitalism first begins it may look good but this is its reality

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

the allready ultra wealthy--keep on sucking every dime they can get out of the worlds economies. Making more and more poor.
In the USA--the top richest 20 have more than the bottom 150 million--- this is caused from sick hearts. And yet, keep on taking more daily.

What you are describing is actually Big Government-Bankster Cronyism, not free market capitalism, bub.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

What you are describing is actually Big Government-Bankster Cronyism, not free market capitalism, bub.

Whatever it is--this brand in the usa is run by greed--it does not work. Because it is corrupt to the core.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

Whatever it is--this brand in the usa is run by greed--it does not work. Because it is corrupt to the core.

Yes, it is corrupt. The Federal Reserve should be abolished and the unelected regulatory bureaucracy of the Executive branch should be dismantled. Get rid of the IRS and implement a low, flat tax rate that people pay once a year. When taxpayers have to write one big check instead of constantly being bled out, they just might wake up enough to keep their elected representatives in check.

That's nice.

I hope you don't mind if I enjoy my comfortable middle class lifestyle while you wander the desert in a sack cloth, wailing and gnashing your teeth?

I have to go to work for a short time. But I'm looking forward to some quality TV when I get home. Just bought a cool new dvd.

I would be more specific, but too many of the assholes on this site are the type to tell spoilers just to be dicks.

There is nothing wrong having nice things--but --ALL -- deserve nice things--- No one needs to be worth 38 billion dollars and daily keep sucking more out like leeches. Many go without because of them.

Do they?

That 39 billion isn't a pile of money under their bed.

It's in banks and stocks and real estate and businesses, all contributing to the economy to the benefit of others.

It may help some but it hurts many more than it helps.

Having money in the bank or in stocks hurts people?

Mmm, no.

Gods word teaches-- having a little money for protection is a good thing--living ones life for it is a bad thing.

That's nice.

It does not explain your wholesale attack on capitalism.

It would more explain an attack on the concept of consumerism.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

Sure. THat's why so many people are trying to move here. Because our nation is so crappy.

NOT.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

or you can go the other route

and spend two days in line

to buy toilet paper

--LOL

Gods govt is a theocracy--run by--LOVE--its the only hope( Gods kingdom) it is at hand.

Every time religious leaders were also political leaders, we saw the absolute worst in humanity.

If you want a theocracy, it is my opinion that you have no clue about what theocracies do. But at least it won't happen in the US without flushing the US Constitution down the drain.

so what? If I want to be greedy then I will be. as long I be greedy legally and it doesn't hurt anyone. you people and this bs of how we aren't suppose to be greedy. I didn't sign a contract saying I wouldn't be.

There is nothing wrong having nice things--but --ALL -- deserve nice things--- No one needs to be worth 38 billion dollars and daily keep sucking more out like leeches. Many go without because of them.

Do they?

It's in banks and stocks and real estate and businesses, all contributing to the economy to the benefit of others.

Mmm, no.

Gods word teaches-- having a little money for protection is a good thing--living ones life for it is a bad thing.

That's nice.

The op explains why it cannot work after awhile--it needs growth to survive--no matter what the cost to human lives.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

Sure. THat's why so many people are trying to move here. Because our nation is so crappy.

NOT.

Not one govt that man has tried--works. because of greed and corruption. Gods kingdom rule will be ruled by-LOVE--the only form that will work-forever.

Do they?

Mmm, no.

That's nice.

The op explains why it cannot work after awhile--it needs growth to survive--no matter what the cost to human lives.

Been working for quite a while. Crushed Communism.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

or you can go the other route

and spend two days in line

to buy toilet paper

--LOL

Gods govt is a theocracy--run by--LOVE--its the only hope( Gods kingdom) it is at hand.

Every time religious leaders were also political leaders, we saw the absolute worst in humanity.

If you want a theocracy, it is my opinion that you have no clue about what theocracies do. But at least it won't happen in the US without flushing the US Constitution down the drain.

Religious leaders of Babylon the great you are speaking of--they as well are corrupt--Gods word puts it--fornicating with the kings of the earth. The whore of Babylon--- these religious leaders.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

NOT.

Not one govt that man has tried--works. because of greed and corruption. Gods kingdom rule will be ruled by-LOVE--the only form that will work-forever.

That's nonsensical.

Mmm, no.

That's nice.

Yet they are a divided house that will not stand( Mark 3:24-26)--Gods kingdom will crush( Dan 2:44) every form of Govt on the earth when it comes--they are antichrist.

200 years--prices double
100 years prices double
50 years prices double
25 years prices double
12 years prices double
3 years= doom.

NOT.

That's nonsensical.

If you don't know its true by now--you never will.

Mmm, no.

That's nice.

Yet they are a divided house that will not stand( Mark 3:24-26)--Gods kingdom will crush( Dan 2:44) every form of Govt on the earth when it comes--they are antichrist.

NOt only is quoting scripture not an argument, but you are not convincing when you do it.

I really suspect you of being some form of troll or SJW.

You need to defend your position based on it's merits or admit that you cannot.

NOT.

That's nonsensical.

Sooooo, you're not serious?

Our government is in deep trouble, in many ways.

Sitting around and praying for God's kingdom rule is not going to be the solution.

YOu're welcome to do that if you want. But if you want to talk to the rest of us, telling us about your prayer regimen is not interesting to us.

That's nice.

NOt only is quoting scripture not an argument, but you are not convincing when you do it.

I really suspect you of being some form of troll or SJW.

You need to defend your position based on it's merits or admit that you cannot.

If oil wasn't brought down--few would have spending $--the economy would be tanking. Many more would be moving into the streets.

NOT.

That's nonsensical.

Sooooo, you're not serious?

Our government is in deep trouble, in many ways.

Sitting around and praying for God's kingdom rule is not going to be the solution.

YOu're welcome to do that if you want. But if you want to talk to the rest of us, telling us about your prayer regimen is not interesting to us.

Gods kingdom is coming soon--the world has been watching Rev 13 for years now--it is almost done. Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope--none of mortal govts ever worked. They promise this and that and have failed over and over--God dislikes them so much--his kingdom will crush them all-Daniel 2:44)

Forum List

Back