capitolism= greed

kjw, I can name numerous theocracies that have existed in history.

Can you name that was successful? Or even one that did not involve oppression and brutality?

That's nice.

It does not explain your wholesale attack on capitalism.

It would more explain an attack on the concept of consumerism.

The op explains why it cannot work after awhile--it needs growth to survive--no matter what the cost to human lives.

Been working for quite a while. Crushed Communism.

Yet they are a divided house that will not stand( Mark 3:24-26)--Gods kingdom will crush( Dan 2:44) every form of Govt on the earth when it comes--they are antichrist.

NOt only is quoting scripture not an argument, but you are not convincing when you do it.

I really suspect you of being some form of troll or SJW.

You need to defend your position based on it's merits or admit that you cannot.

If oil wasn't brought down--few would have spending $--the economy would be tanking. Many more would be moving into the streets.

The economy, relative to the recent past is pretty crappy.

Compared to non capitalistic economies? It's still a powerhouse that provides the wealth to have a massive MIddle Class with a comfortable life, and a "poor" that would be considered upper middle class in most of the rest of the world and/or history.

AND thanks to our crappy trade deals is a fountain of wealth that has/is improving the lives of literally BILLIONS of people in the world.

The op explains why it cannot work after awhile--it needs growth to survive--no matter what the cost to human lives.

Yet they are a divided house that will not stand( Mark 3:24-26)--Gods kingdom will crush( Dan 2:44) every form of Govt on the earth when it comes--they are antichrist.

NOt only is quoting scripture not an argument, but you are not convincing when you do it.

If oil wasn't brought down--few would have spending $--the economy would be tanking. Many more would be moving into the streets.

Compared to non capitalistic economies? It's still a powerhouse that provides the wealth to have a massive MIddle Class with a comfortable life, and a "poor" that would be considered upper middle class in most of the rest of the world and/or history.

AND thanks to our crappy trade deals is a fountain of wealth that has/is improving the lives of literally BILLIONS of people in the world.

At the cost of selling everyone cancer--- If that is how you measure wealth--you have already lost.

At the cost of selling everyone cancer--- If that is how you measure wealth--you have already lost.

American food and environment is the among the best in the world.

Dishonesty is sinful.

Dishonesty is sinful.

The air is polluted, the land is polluted, the water is polluted--- the govt allowed cig companys to fill tobacco with poisions. Our food is filled with poisions--- There is 0 doubt--they sell us cancer. Profit comes before human existence.

Dishonesty is sinful.

The air is polluted, the land is polluted, the water is polluted--- the govt allowed cig companys to fill tobacco with poisions. Our food is filled with poisions--- There is 0 doubt--they sell us cancer. Profit comes before human existence.

No, it's not.

Our food is the best in human history or the world.

It was capitalism that gives US the wealth to have plentiful easy access to abundant food, and to afford refrigerators and freezers and cans to keep the food from spoiling.

Dishonesty is sinful.

No, it's not.

It was capitalism that gives US the wealth to have plentiful easy access to abundant food, and to afford refrigerators and freezers and cans to keep the food from spoiling.

There is plenty of info on monsanto corp. There is plenty of info on all of it

Here is an example of how $ means more than human life
Corporation invented--margarine--fed it to turkey' to fatten them up--they all died--- so they added yellow coloring to it and sell it to humans for consumption. Without love involved in every aspect of life--one loses. There is 0 room for love in corporations. In fact much of the world has 0 room for love. It has turned to this-2Timothy 3

Dishonesty is sinful.

No, it's not.

Corporation invented--margarine--fed it to turkey' to fatten them up--they all died--- so they added yellow coloring to it and sell it to humans for consumption. Without love involved in every aspect of life--one loses. There is 0 room for love in corporations. In fact much of the world has 0 room for love. It has turned to this-2Timothy 3

Monsanto?

You're the first Religious person I've talked to to raise that "issue".

I've seen plenty of far lefties raise it.

I think you are a Marxist, who considers Religious People to be dumb, and you are here to troll them and dupe them into supporting your Marxist agenda.

Dishonesty is sinful.

No, it's not.

Monsanto?

I think you are a Marxist, who considers Religious People to be dumb, and you are here to troll them and dupe them into supporting your Marxist agenda.

you are wrong. I am a fact giver. I know nothing about Marxism except it leads one away from God.

Dishonesty is sinful.

No, it's not.

Monsanto?

you are wrong. I am a fact giver. I know nothing about Marxism except it leads one away from God.

You are completely unconvincing.

You seem more concerned with tearing Capitalism down than the salvation of anyone.

No, it's not.

Monsanto?

You are completely unconvincing.

You seem more concerned with tearing Capitalism down than the salvation of anyone.

I am just sharing facts.

Can you name that was successful? Or even one that did not involve oppression and brutality?

In a sinful state--man cannot make any form work.

So that would be a no?

What you are basically saying is that only a state run by sin-free people will work? lol

in other words, you just like to tear down. You have no viable options.

So that would be a no?

What you are basically saying is that only a state run by sin-free people will work? lol

No, God says its the only way that works, And he will send his son to crush every govt of the earth-Daniel 2:44) because they are mislead by satan.Rev 16, Rev 19:17-19

So that would be a no?

No, God says its the only way that works, And he will send his son to crush every govt of the earth-Daniel 2:44) because they are mislead by satan.Rev 16, Rev 19:17-19

So there is no govt that is any good until then. Got it. Like I said, you have nothing to offer except religious nonsense.

So that would be a no?

So there is no govt that is any good until then. Got it. Like I said, you have nothing to offer except religious nonsense.

Those without Gods knowledge have nothing.There has never been a govt by men that was any good. Allthough God allows them, not one does his will.

So that would be a no?

Those without Gods knowledge have nothing.There has never been a govt by men that was any good. Allthough God allows them, not one does his will.

Like I said, you have no viable options. You just want to criticize and tear down.

So that would be a no?

Like I said, you have no viable options. You just want to criticize and tear down.

Just trying to show anyone who will listen, that govts of men--mislead---not only that fact, but the fact--every govt on earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king--as well as all of their supporters.-Rev 16--Rev 19:17-19--- this is the result= Daniel 2:44)---1988 years ago satan offered to Jesus, every kingdom on the earth--a kingdom = govt, armies,supporters)--because he had control of every one of them--the same today, it does not change in a satan ruled world.---yet mortals are blind and vote for corrupt leaders, become corrupt leaders, send their children to kill for corrupt leaders, etc.. They will fall at Har-mageddon. 99% are being mislead.

So that would be a no?

Just trying to show anyone who will listen, that govts of men--mislead---not only that fact, but the fact--every govt on earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king--as well as all of their supporters.-Rev 16--Rev 19:17-19--- this is the result= Daniel 2:44)---1988 years ago satan offered to Jesus, every kingdom on the earth--a kingdom = govt, armies,supporters)--because he had control of every one of them--the same today, it does not change in a satan ruled world.---yet mortals are blind and vote for corrupt leaders, become corrupt leaders, send their children to kill for corrupt leaders, etc.. They will fall at Har-mageddon. 99% are being mislead.

And you misled the readers by starting off demeaning capitalism, when you were apparently talking about all forms of government.

Why specifically target capitalism in the OP if what you meant was that there is no gov't system worthy?

And you misled the readers by starting off demeaning capitalism, when you were apparently talking about all forms of government.

Why specifically target capitalism in the OP if what you meant was that there is no gov't system worthy?

I live in capitalism--I have seen the doubling occur--- if oil didn't come down--this country would already be in trouble.
Yes other countries most assuredly have it worse, but it still doesn't make it allright.
My sister just went to Italy and spain--she said hamburg was about $17.50 an Lb.
greed is running just about every country on earth.
\
\

Forum List

Back