R&R

I spend more than I should be able to afford on getting my coffee 'out,' like an idiot. This morning, switched to microwaving some water for 2 minutes on high, steeping greentea for 3 minutes. Squeeze teabags as best as this little girl can - then add ice, cool it down, add it to my breakfast shake. If i dont cool it down, the heat congeals(that a word, oxford?) The protien powder and gives it this plasticy texture that I wasnt a fan of. The end game has to always be sexy or I aint playin.

Wow! I'd have a pot drunk by then. Lol
Its like 6 minutes total, you must brew Keurig. Dont lie to meeeeeeee, Mr. Swamp Bog lilly padder! Youre a k cupper arentcha? I see you now. I see you. Clean that shit with Vinegar

Its like 6 minutes total, you must brew Keurig. Dont lie to meeeeeeee, Mr. Swamp Bog lilly padder! Youre a k cupper arentcha? I see you now. I see you. Clean that shit with Vinegar

Is it me or are the K cup coffees not nearly as caffeinated as fresh brew ground coffee?

Is it me or are the K cup coffees not nearly as caffeinated as fresh brew ground coffee?
I kinda feel like they're dependent on the type but - the way/mechanism is kind of wishy washy and inconsistent also. Pen game in a rain storm.

No fresh brewed only
Ok, but have frogs stepped their skin care game up is the real question. Its 2016 come on fellas, you can be smashing some serious ass with that whole "Prince Charming" bit if you'd just un goo that shit a little.

2016-01-19-15-46-36--1408192141.jpeg
When I'm camping it's

Drinking a beer on the beach in Sydney, Australia.

Camping next to a stream in the late spring in British Columbia.

Dinner overlooking Vancouver and it's summer lights.

Shadow 355

Drinking a beer on the beach in Sydney, Australia.

Camping next to a stream in the late spring in British Columbia.

Dinner overlooking Vancouver and it's summer lights.

Shadow 355
Wherefore art thou Romeo, skip to my Lou I can love you just come and steal my romance, and we will pose while Pappy Drewwit.

When I camp, I dont even think about coffee I just jump in the cold lake naked at dawn and BOOM, day rushes into me. Then its so cold that, things hide. And I .... need a towel. :oops:
and where and when do you camp. Lol
Pharoah Lake, Adirondaks, Late August ..... or, at my friend's lake house like 3-4 times a summer.
What, no winter camping?

There'd be no D left, come on cut me some slack , oh shit. Pun

Forum List

Back