Canceled TV shows.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
It always pisses me off when a favorite TV show gets canceled especially if there's no sensible closure. I found a website where fans write stories that continue or expand on these shows. There are also sections for movies and books. Some are amateurish but there are writers that are very good and could making a living from writing professionally.

FanFiction

Firefly-Cast.jpg

I look to see Scorpion go by the wayside...

... it was interesting the first season...

... but has gotten more outlandish...

... too bad for Katherine McPhee...

... Uncle Ferd thinks she's a honey.

This begs the question -- what are the best shows?

Here are my favorites:

- Criminal Minds

- NCIS

- Late Nite w/ Seth Meyers

- Jimmy Kimmel Live

- Forensic Factor

- Case Files of Dayle Hinman

- Cold Case Files

- Forensic Files

- Masterminds

- Mind Of A Serial Killer

Millennium had great potential until Morgan and Wong destroyed it with their sophomoric plots

xfiles161.jpg

^ Best episode

The following are my favorite shows that didn't last.

Two Of A Kind (1998) -This was Mary-Kate and Ashley's Full House follow up. Sadly it only went for one season.

So Little Time (2001) -This was their next show and 26 episodes of it were put out there on the ABC Family network. I once read that another season was wanted, but it was the girls who decided not to go forward with it.

Reba (2001) -This show did go for five and a half seasons, but in my opinion, that final half season should have been a full season if a seventh season couldn't be done. The show ended with one character being pregnant and so the material was there to finish that half season up.

Runaway (2006) -This show was on the CW network and sadly it was cancelled after just three episodes. To me, it couldn't have been more edge of your seat suspenseful.

Working Class (2011) -This show was on the CMT network and in my opinion, it was good enough to go at least one full season instead of the twelve episodes that it did get.

God bless you and Mary-Kate and Ashley always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of them)

Jericho is the only show I have ever been devastated that got cancelled. Such a great show cancelled way too early. Then the fans forced it back onto the air. The short second season only build up the devastation, since it was awesome also. Then booth cancelled again.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Jericho is the only show I have ever been devastated that got cancelled. Such a great show cancelled way too early. Then the fans forced it back onto the air. The short second season only build up the devastation, since it was awesome also. Then booth cancelled again.

Great show. I believe they continued the series in the form of a 6 edition comic.

I enjoyed Jericho well enough, but there have been quite a few other cancelled shows I liked more. I think I was a bit disappointed that Jericho ended, but it wasn't so good I was really upset. :p

Forum List

Back