Canceled TV shows.

Man you guys watch all these shows?

I could never follow that many different shows, especially the ones where you have to keep up with the plot. That's what's good about sitcoms. You don't have to tune in every week and they are funny and relaxing. :)

Apparently you never attended college or a University. Sometimes/ most times one is required to read half a dozen or more books during the same midterm; a history midterm might require that many alone in one course.

I could never follow that many different shows, especially the ones where you have to keep up with the plot. That's what's good about sitcoms. You don't have to tune in every week and they are funny and relaxing. :)

Apparently you never attended college or a University. Sometimes/ most times one is required to read half a dozen or more books during the same midterm; a history midterm might require that many alone in one course.

I most certainly have.

What on earth does this have to do with television shows? You are nuts!

I most certainly have.

"I could never follow that many different shows, especially the ones where you have to keep up with the plot", your words, not mine.

I most certainly have.

"I could never follow that many different shows, especially the ones where you have to keep up with the plot", your words, not mine.

Because I'm BUSY. Maybe you should have asked me WHY before you try to be an arrogant insulting asshole? This is why nobody likes you. :frown:

I most certainly have.

Because I'm BUSY. Maybe you should have asked me WHY before you try to be an arrogant insulting asshole? This is why nobody likes you. :frown:

Nice spin. Good bye and good luck.

I most certainly have.

She's trying to tell you that on odd days she walks, on even days she chews gum.

The BRITISH SERIES
Survivors (2008 TV series) ended abruptly after 2 seasons.
Everytime I think of the emptiness of not having a further plot line or something to watch on boring mostly church Sunday programing, I think of SHELDON Cooper and his phone calls to the producers of cancelled shows. *L*
Premise:An unknown virus pandemic kills more than 90% of the world's population. Those immune must strive to survive and overcome the difficulties of this new world order, hoping that the virus will not mutate.
No Zombies, realistic look at encountering marauders and making alliances in surviving plagues and society's collapse.
Can be found on Free Hulu, but warning when it ends without closure you will be empty & ticked like Sheldon. :)

I most certainly have.

You are an idiot. Don't address my posts ever again, K?

I most certainly have.

Yes he is.

That, and his explanation made zip sense.

The BRITISH SERIES
Survivors (2008 TV series) ended abruptly after 2 seasons.
Everytime I think of the emptiness of not having a further plot line or something to watch on boring mostly church Sunday programing, I think of SHELDON Cooper and his phone calls to the producers of cancelled shows. *L*
Premise:An unknown virus pandemic kills more than 90% of the world's population. Those immune must strive to survive and overcome the difficulties of this new world order, hoping that the virus will not mutate.
No Zombies, realistic look at encountering marauders and making alliances in surviving plagues and society's collapse.
Can be found on Free Hulu, but warning when it ends without closure you will be empty & ticked like Sheldon. :)

Agreed. Ended way too soon

I most certainly have.

Yes he is.

That, and his explanation made zip sense.

Wow, no wonder the Alt. Right is challenged by reality, even a simple concept seems to be over their heads. Do I need to explain to them, that reading one book and switching to another and then another is like watching different genres on TV? It doesn't take but a moment to get back to the theme or story as the case may be.

I most certainly have.

You are an idiot. Don't address my posts ever again, K?

Sure, whatever pleases you.

You know, I was just starting to really get into Training Day, but unfortunately, it will probably end this season because Bill Paxton died.

Too bad really, I liked that show, and I really enjoyed his character.

Forum List

Back