So I'm watching an oldie but a goodie, "The Man that KNew To Much."

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
A Jimmy Stewart, Doris Day movie. Probably a little bit over rated for 5 stars.
But to cold to do anything outside.
So I thumb thru the actors, actresses and the chief crook was this fellow. He did a Star Trek episode, so he can't be all bad.
But here's an interesting quote from him during the making of another movie, was this:
Wikipedia.
He also had a brief role in the 1981 Walt Disney film The Devil and Max Devlin. In an interview, Nalder claimed that he could not stand working with Bill Cosby, the star of the film. He described him as "a pig", as well as "rude, arrogant, and very untalented."[1]

Reggie Nalder - Wikipedia

Last edited:
A Jimmy Stewart, Doris Day movie. Probably a little bit over rated for 5 stars.
But to cold to do anything outside.
So I thumb thru the actors, actresses and the chief crook was this fellow. He did a Star Trek episode, so he can't be all bad.
But here's an interesting quote from him during the making of another movie, was this:
Wikipedia.
He also had a brief role in the 1981 Walt Disney film The Devil and Max Devlin. In an interview, Nalder claimed that he could not stand working with Bill Cosby, the star of the film. He described him as "a pig", as well as "rude, arrogant, and very untalented."[1]

Reggie Nalder - Wikipedia
The Russians stole the quote

Not one of my favorite Hitchcock film

I really hate any movie with Doris Day in it. She gets on my nerves and I hate Que Serra, Serra

Forum List

Back