Canada to ban free speech on internet.

Lefties are always whining about "jobs going overseas" but they never complain about Hollywood making movies in Canada. They actually set up downtown Toronto to look like New York City because it's cheaper for corporate hollywood to make movies in Canada.

Sorry warrior you have a foul mouth so you got put on ignore. I enjoy my avatars...I think I prefer this one over the jew flag in the cross hairs.

Sorry warrior you have a foul mouth so you got put on ignore. I enjoy my avatars...I think I prefer this one over the jew flag in the cross hairs.

I've never been foul mouthed with anyone on here friend

I am merely highlighting your ignorance and stupidity

Your avatar is sickening dude.
Ever been to Israel or do you aspire to vacation in Tehran?

sooooooo, are you a joo or just one of their brain channeled golem slaves?

Regardless, hoss has the right idea- piss on Israel

the right idea is peace between the Israel and Palestine and more hate is not the way the achieve it

if it wasnt for the ACLU & EFF this would have happened in the USA already

Canada hasn't had real Free Speech for a very long time. Any Nation that has "Hate Speech" Laws,no longer has real Free Speech. This can be said of much of Europe as well. Lets hope our Nation doesn't go down the same road on this stuff.

Canada hasn't had real Free Speech for a very long time. Any Nation that has "Hate Speech" Laws,no longer has real Free Speech. This can be said of much of Europe as well. Lets hope our Nation doesn't go down the same road on this stuff.

America already has hate speech laws

Forum List

Back