Uganda elects first white politician

Big Hoss

Rookie
Aug 2, 2010
South Dakota
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QGC_7TsuV4]YouTube - ‪Uganda elects first white politician‬‏[/ame]

Ha! few years from now he will be the president there and show how white men can turn a dump like Uganda into a thriving nation.

YouTube - ‪Uganda elects first white politician‬‏

Ha! few years from now he will be the president there and show how white men can turn a dump like Uganda into a thriving nation.

Interesting story. Perhaps it is a manifestation of a suppressed but understandable yearning on the part of beleaguered indigenous Africans for a return to white colonialism.

Do you feel "white colonialism" was better for "indigenous Africans" than the self-rule they are experiencing today? If so, does that "white colonialism" rule apply to the Asian countries that were once under "white colonialism"?

The best places in the world for blacks to live is under white leadership.

YouTube - ‪Uganda elects first white politician‬‏

Interesting story. Perhaps it is a manifestation of a suppressed but understandable yearning on the part of beleaguered indigenous Africans for a return to white colonialism.

Do you feel "white colonialism" was better for "indigenous Africans" than the self-rule they are experiencing today? If so, does that "white colonialism" rule apply to the Asian countries that were once under "white colonialism"?

No, it was too racist which overrode the benefits. In our more enlightened times a new colonialism could be devised that would not exploit blacks. I think they they would be much better off under some form of international protectorate that would dissolve nation-state boundaries, eradicate tribalism, and try to promote economic development as much as possible. I would leave it up to blacks though, by popular vote.

No, it was too racist which overrode the benefits. In our more enlightened times a new colonialism could be devised that would not exploit blacks. I think they they would be much better off under some form of international protectorate that would dissolve nation-state boundaries, eradicate tribalism, and try to promote economic development as much as possible. I would leave it up to blacks though, by popular vote.

Would your theory of "some form of international protectorate" work in the middle east, the former USSR or China were tribalism and the violence against ethnic minorities is causes all kind of problems?

Would your one world government apply to America Canada and Mexico?

Would your theory of "some form of international protectorate" work in the middle east, the former USSR or China were tribalism and the violence against ethnic minorities is causes all kind of problems?

Africa is special. They are handicapped by extremely low average IQ and need to be addressed differntly.

Africa is special. They are handicapped by extremely low average IQ and need to be addressed differntly.

Will you provide links to your assertion of the "extremely low average IQ" claims?

Will you provide links to your assertion of the "extremely low average IQ" claims?

Sure, click on the link and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back