Canada to ban free speech on internet.

Sorry warrior you have a foul mouth so you got put on ignore. I enjoy my avatars...I think I prefer this one over the jew flag in the cross hairs.

I've never been foul mouthed with anyone on here friend

I am merely highlighting your ignorance and stupidity

You're wasting your time with these ignorants, Warrior. They would have to have some vague intellect in order to understand their stupidity.

You can tell how stupid he is by looking at his tag.... 'no one like me'.... clearly he left the 's' off of 'like'. :lol:

Big Ho is just another one of the rejects from Stormfront that show up for a few weeks. They always get their asses kicked and run away, like the cowards that they are.

Sorry warrior you have a foul mouth so you got put on ignore. I enjoy my avatars...I think I prefer this one over the jew flag in the cross hairs.

You're wasting your time with these ignorants, Warrior. They would have to have some vague intellect in order to understand their stupidity.

You can tell how stupid he is by looking at his tag.... 'no one like me'.... clearly he left the 's' off of 'like'. :lol:

Big Ho is just another one of the rejects from Stormfront that show up for a few weeks. They always get their asses kicked and run away, like the cowards that they are.

Especially as the OP appears to be an Anti-Semite Bastard...

Yet more highjacking by the tard brigade who has nothing better to say so they disrupt threads. :cuckoo:

If I've said it once I've warned you all a dozen times that this is coming to ALL of the internet. It will start somewhere but the same software that will allow Canada to identify end users will be available to all. If you say anything you would not say to someone in person..best keep it to yourself. I for one have no fear of it. Freedom of speech is not the same as not being responsible for what you say. There is no constitutional guarantee of anonymity.

:lol: Cry more please it amuses me.

:lol: Cry more please it amuses me.

Nobody here crying except you and your pitiful posts.

Yet more highjacking by the tard brigade who has nothing better to say so they disrupt threads. :cuckoo:

Wassamatta, Big Ho, don't like getting your ass kicked by a girl? Look on the bright side... at least I'm not black.... or Jewish. :lol:

Wassamatta, Big Ho, don't like getting your ass kicked by a girl? Look on the bright side... at least I'm not black.... or Jewish. :lol:
Oh look? NOW you've done it! :lol:

Canada hasn't had real Free Speech for a very long time. Any Nation that has "Hate Speech" Laws,no longer has real Free Speech. This can be said of much of Europe as well. Lets hope our Nation doesn't go down the same road on this stuff.

It’s not a matter of ‘hope’ it’s a mater of vigilance; it’s every American’s responsibility to defend his civil rights.
America already has hate speech laws

Incorrect.

What hate crimes are not:

Hate crimes are not hate speech. Many people -- including legislators and news organizations -- confuse the two.

In the U.S., hate speech is legal protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Otherwise a famous teleminister would have been charged when he advocated stoning Pagans to death, and a Baptist minister in Texas would have been charged for advocating that the U.S. Army round up Wiccans and napalm them to death.

Confusion about U.S. hate crime legislation, from all viewpoints

You Jew haters -

A pathetic bunch.

Why don't you refuse services from Jewish folk - you know, your doctor, dentist, lawyer, etc. - and see how that goes.

Quit being idiots.

People are PEOPLE.

Be cool with that and you'll live longer

Hes a homo too, and you KNOW anyone named Hoss stinks like a motherfucker.

Come on keep it going...this is amusing as hell..the immaturity of you people is amazing.:lol:

Go take a bath faggot.

Big Hoss probably does need a bath indeed - but unlikely he's a faggot.

He probably lives at home with Mother.

Confined to the trailer court, food stamps, and Tivo'd Jerry Springer episodes, 24/7.

Poor guy...

Europe is the same way. They have hate-speech laws and England even banned Savage from their country for saying stuff he broadcasts on the air here in America every day. America is next I'm afraid.

Lefties are always whining about "jobs going overseas" but they never complain about Hollywood making movies in Canada. They actually set up downtown Toronto to look like New York City because it's cheaper for corporate hollywood to make movies in Canada.

What about Hollywood hiring all of these Aussies, Brits, and Canadians as superheroes these days.

Batman - Christian Bale - British
Spiderman - Andrew Garfield - British
Superman - Henry Cavill - British
Thor - Chris Hemsworth - Australian
Green Lantern - Ryan Renolds - Canadian
Captain America - Chris Evans - What a surprise. He's American. We're 1-6.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back