Canada Defends Israel From Obama Administration – Blocks 1967 Line From G8 Stat

Only weenies care about rep. Sometimes people can't handle the truth, and truth becomes unpopular?
Anyways, like I said, only douchers care about rep.

So, that means that these few speak the truth and all the others are liars who neg the truth tellers for simply telling the truth?

Only weenies care about rep.

Says the one with a forum troll rep. :) There's only a few of you on the entire forum.

When you're a white westerner, openly opposing israel will get you ganged up on by jews, zionists, zionist lovers and christian who need armageddon in the Middle East to bring about the second coming of christ. So you have to understand were the neg rep is coming from, so bring it on, the more the merrier because it just proves that what I'm saying is getting through to you.:razz:

harper-netanyahu-300x222.jpg

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (AP)

Canada today defended Israel against the Obama administration at the Group of 8 meetings in Europe. The Canadians forced the group to soften a statement by removing a specific mention of 1967 border plan in the Group of Eight leaders’ joint statement.
YNet News reported:

Canadian delegation blocks mention of 1967 lines in Group of Eight leaders’ joint statement calling Israel, Palestinians to return to peace talks.

Group of Eight leaders had to soften a statement urging Israel and the Palestinians to return to negotiations because Canada objected to a specific mention of 1967 borders, diplomats said on Friday.

Canada’s right-leaning Conservative government has adopted a staunchly pro-Israel position in international negotiations since coming to power in 2006, with Prime Minister Stephen Harper saying Canada will back Israel whatever the cost

Wow!… Canada Defends Israel From Obama Administration – Blocks 1967 Line From G8 Statement | The Gateway Pundit
even the Canadians recognize the need to stand behind our only true allies in the middle east!!

"I just hope that jews and muslims fight it out to the last man, woman and child. This makes me very happy. Best reality tv going."

^^ Moron.

Balls ekrem?

^^http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/149746-understanding-women.html

You have some strange views about women. Sorry, ekrem, but you're clueless.

I won't make that mistake. I have expectations and demands to be met, that's not strange, but the result of careful future planning.

You mean, hopefully your mother does not make that mistake... since she will be the one choosing for you.

Understanding Women by ekrem the toad

toad.jpg

Ekrem whines about not understanding women. He doesn't understand manliness either. :)

No kisses for the ekrem toad. :rofl:

"I just hope that jews and muslims fight it out to the last man, woman and child. This makes me very happy. Best reality tv going."

^^ Moron.

Balls ekrem?

^^http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/149746-understanding-women.html

I won't make that mistake. I have expectations and demands to be met, that's not strange, but the result of careful future planning.

You mean, hopefully your mother does not make that mistake... since she will be the one choosing for you.

Understanding Women by ekrem the toad

toad.jpg

Ekrem whines about not understanding women. He doesn't understand manliness either. :)

No kisses for the ekrem toad. :rofl:

Is this YOUR idea of bringing something constructive to the debate?:confused:

Debate? I never thought ekrem was looking for debate. Look at his troll posts in this thread.

I don't think you are looking for debate either. Hence your red marks and sig. You troll for negative responses. Even ekrem is smarter than you and stays out of that stupidity pit. Not you though. I never thought you were looking for debate. About wigs?

No, you are simply a troll. Ekrem is simply a Spambot who trolls as well.

So, I troll the trolls in my thread. :)

Know and deal.

Like anyone cares what Canada says, it's the tranny capital of the world.

Canada didn't do anything, it was Stephen "I wear a wig" Harper. Most Canadians didn't even vote for him, he only got around 40% of the vote.

Canada didn't do anything, it was Stephen "I wear a wig" Harper. Most Canadians didn't even vote for him, he only got around 40% of the vote.

Canada has genocided its aboriginal population, nazi
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8do5BVTkYfI]Hidden from history...The Canadian Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

Genocide is defined as "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group".

Last time I looked the natives were all alive and well. Sorry, you lose again. better luck next time, douchebag.

Genocide is defined as "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group".

Last time I looked the natives were all alive and well. Sorry, you lose again. better luck next time, douchebag.

Aboriginals being genocided by Canada are not alive and well, nazi
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8do5BVTkYfI]Hidden from history...The Canadian Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back