I don't understand why Canada is so mean-spirited

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
I got a DUI in 1995 - thought I had paid my dues.

But as I understand - I am banned from entering Canada FOR LIFE

Go Boston Bruins - beat the Canucks.

Hey JERKS -BC premier Gordon Campbell was smash-mouth drunk in Hawii - about a .25 ( far more than I have ever been)

MADE a big production over Pres Bushs ancint DUI in the 1970s -

PIERRE TRUDEAU WAS A SHAMELESS WOMANIZOR - A FREAKING DISGRACE - pre-Clinton/Weiner

Last edited:
A 2nd rate country that I have been to about 10 times - lots of good stuff - but I will get over it.............................................

And Pierre had this weido hippie wife Margaret

And East BC is hell-on-earth - hardcore drug haven

hypocrites

go Boston Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
SMUCK SEATTLE neswspaper writer ares eggiing on Seattlites to root for the Portland Trailblazers and th Vanccouver Canuks - likre i have some interest in .

This just in - Oregon is another state (ROOTED FOR THE AUBURN TIGERS AGAINST THE OREGON DUCK _ TURDS)

AND ROOTED AGAISNT THE PORTLAND BLAZERS>

GO BRUNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANADA IS ANOTHER COUNTRY.

WAS ROOTING AGAINS THEIER HOCKEY TEAM IN THE OLYMPICS.

Banned for life for a DUI?
Hell man, you should have knocked over a 7/11, a liquor store and held up granny at an ATM.
Make it worth it.

Screw the hypocrites - been to Kanada about 10 times anyway

ginscpy said:
I don't understand

This was likely clear from your first post here. And you continue to not understand very much. :razz:

Canucks win . Take a 3-2 series leasd

Screw the assholes.

Will probably win the series and have a circle-jerk.

You aren't banned for life, but you have to go through a lot of bullshit to get back in.
I am not allowed either.

I got a DUI in 1995 - thought I had paid my dues.

But as I understand - I am banned from entering Canada FOR LIFE

Go Boston Bruins - beat the Canucks.

Hey JERKS -BC premier Gordon Campbell was smash-mouth drunk in Hawii - about a .25 ( far more than I have ever been)

MADE a big production over Pres Bushs ancint DUI in the 1970s -

PIERRE TRUDEAU WAS A SHAMELESS WOMANIZOR - A FREAKING DISGRACE - pre-Clinton/Weiner

Still don/t understand.

Isn't there some sor tofstatute of loimiktatiomn for petty crimes?

It is my understanding that no other "past conviction" prevents people from visiting Canada.

Does anyone know if this is true?

It is my understanding that no other "past conviction" prevents people from visiting Canada.

Does anyone know if this is true?

It really depends on the convictions.

You may not be permitted to enter Canada if you have a criminal conviction, including a conviction for driving while impaired, known in the United States as driving under the influence (DUI). More information about inadmissibility to Canada is listed below in the section “DUI/Admissibility.” For more details on visiting Canada, please refer to Visiting Canada.

Visiting Canada

Know Before You Go

Forum List

Back