Can you just imagine having these men questioning the female!!!

When filing such a report the police would require information such as, when the alleged crime happened, and the location.

Filing a false police report is not a good thing.

I'm sure she can nail down the house if she wanted to, she lives in CA.

In 36 years she didn't "want too"?

You've never faced an attorney in court, have ya?

No and I don't plan to, but I would in her position. What kind of women makes a claim like this and doesn't plan to come forward, so I would declare a crime and the FBI would investigate. I read she had to leave their home and got threats on her life. I'd come forward. There is no reason Trump can send the FBI in to investigate.
The FBI doesn't investigate those kind of crimes. However, it could fall to senate investigators or even local police, if she can provide enough info to get started. Like you, I think if an experienced investigator interviews her, they can determine some of the details that will allow an investigation of this to proceed.
Talking about it with a counselor is not for the same reasons as an investigation, and probably no one has tried to get her to pull those memories up yet.

Any law enforcement agency would not even go that far especially when the most striking piece of evidence she has, the therapist report, has been said, by the victim herself, to contain bogus information which then would not be allowed in court.

It would go in the "no evidence of a crime" file.
This isn't a criminal "investigation." It is background on a SC justice being considered. FBI did the background check and they should follow up with this additional information. For some reason, they are saying the WH has to request it. I think it's obfuscation, but that's just me.

Maryland

· Has this state eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes? Yes. Maryland has no statute of limitations for any felony sex crime.

· Does this state reduce a statute of limitations if a victim chooses not report? No. A victim's choice to report or not report does not affect the statute of limitations.

· Does this state have exceptions to statutes of limitations for DNA evidence? No. No exception is needed, as the state has eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes.

· What is the state's statute of limitations for it’s most serious felony sex crimes? 21 years or more.

State by State Guide on Statutes of Limitations | RAINN
Fine. She should be eager to answer any and all questions regarding her very serious accusations now that they have been made publicly.

She should file charges and I'm sure the FBI would investigate then.
The FBI should look into this as a background check question. However, the White House has to order that, since the background check was done for the WH as part of his vetting process. The FBI put the report in his file, but to investigate this additional background information the WH has to request it.
I kinda doubt Trump will order that.
I don't see why the FBI has to get the WH to order it, since it would seem to me if you did a background check on anyone and then got more serious information, you would look into it as a matter of course. Is this foot dragging on the part of the FBI in an attempt to stay off Trump's bad side for a few days?

The FBI should look into this as a background check question.

How would they "look into this"?
No corroborating witnesses, a sketchy claim, 36 years later.

I guess they could waterboard her...…….
We don't know there are no corroborating witnesses and I think some of the when/where stuff could be gotten to if she is interviewed by an experienced investigator. Witnesses having trouble with their recollection is pretty commonplace.

An investigation would at least give us some reassurance that NON-PARTISAN investigators looked around and tried to determine if there were witnesses or other evidence that would come into play either way to shed light on these accusations. If they can't find anything, okay.

I think at this point, an investigation is necessary. A hearing with only Kavanaugh and Ford and nothing else is NOT going to answer anyone's questions.

We don't know there are no corroborating witnesses

It's not what we know, it's what she said.
You want the FBI to ask people who can't be identified, what happened at a party, sometime in the 1980s, somewhere near a country club, maybe, what happened behind a closed door? That's hilarious!!

Witnesses having trouble with their recollection is pretty commonplace.

Liars having trouble keeping their story straight is even more commonplace.
An investigation would at least give us some reassurance

Bullshit.
A hearing with only Kavanaugh and Ford and nothing else is NOT going to answer anyone's questions.

Especially because she won't show up.
Enough with the games, start the vote.

Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee (from top left): Chuck Grassley, Orrin Hatch, Ben Sasse, Thom Tillis, Ted Cruz, John Cornyn; (from bottom left) Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, John Kennedy, Mike Crapo and Mike Lee. (Photos: U.S. Senate) UGH!!

Grassley, Hatch, Kennedy (ugh), and Graham come to mind. I think Jeff Flake would be the most decent of all of them.
For once, it would be nice if they don't use their questions to score political points instead of getting at the heart of the matter, the way they all do during most senate hearings.
Have you got a picture of the Dems who are on the committee, as well?

Scoring political points seems to be the whole point of the hearing. The Leftists are outrageously blatant about it.
It seems to me a female senator used and abused another female to score political points. Where is your beef. Harry Truman said it well "If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen"

Fine. She should be eager to answer any and all questions regarding her very serious accusations now that they have been made publicly.

The FBI should look into this as a background check question. However, the White House has to order that, since the background check was done for the WH as part of his vetting process. The FBI put the report in his file, but to investigate this additional background information the WH has to request it.
I don't see why the FBI has to get the WH to order it, since it would seem to me if you did a background check on anyone and then got more serious information, you would look into it as a matter of course. Is this foot dragging on the part of the FBI in an attempt to stay off Trump's bad side for a few days?

We don't know there are no corroborating witnesses and I think some of the when/where stuff could be gotten to if she is interviewed by an experienced investigator. Witnesses having trouble with their recollection is pretty commonplace.

An investigation would at least give us some reassurance that NON-PARTISAN investigators looked around and tried to determine if there were witnesses or other evidence that would come into play either way to shed light on these accusations. If they can't find anything, okay.

I think at this point, an investigation is necessary. A hearing with only Kavanaugh and Ford and nothing else is NOT going to answer anyone's questions.

You want the FBI to ask people who can't be identified, what happened at a party, sometime in the 1980s, somewhere near a country club, maybe, what happened behind a closed door? That's hilarious!!

Bullshit.

A hearing with only Kavanaugh and Ford and nothing else is NOT going to answer anyone's questions.

I realize you made up your mind before you even heard her story, you are so eager to see Kavanaugh on the Court. I am telling you there are reasons to request an investigation, regardless of your preconceived verdict.

Bullshit.

I realize you made up your mind before you even heard her story, you are so eager to see Kavanaugh on the Court. I am telling you there are reasons to request an investigation, regardless of your preconceived verdict.

I realize you made up your mind before you even heard her story

I realized her uncorroborated story was too cute.

I am telling you there are reasons to request an investigation,

I am telling you a pointless investigation would be pointless.

Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee (from top left): Chuck Grassley, Orrin Hatch, Ben Sasse, Thom Tillis, Ted Cruz, John Cornyn; (from bottom left) Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, John Kennedy, Mike Crapo and Mike Lee. (Photos: U.S. Senate) UGH!!

Grassley, Hatch, Kennedy (ugh), and Graham come to mind. I think Jeff Flake would be the most decent of all of them.

Like it or not, they're the ones with the authority and responsibility to do it. An accuser doesn't have the privilege to demand only friendly faces question their story.

If "the female" told the truth about the incident she claims happened some thirty years ago, then she can handle questioning.
Maryland

· Has this state eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes? Yes. Maryland has no statute of limitations for any felony sex crime.

· Does this state reduce a statute of limitations if a victim chooses not report? No. A victim's choice to report or not report does not affect the statute of limitations.

· Does this state have exceptions to statutes of limitations for DNA evidence? No. No exception is needed, as the state has eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes.

· What is the state's statute of limitations for it’s most serious felony sex crimes? 21 years or more.

No. It wouldn't be a federal crime. Local officials would have to decide to pick it up. Now, if the alien mothership had carried her across state lines while doing the probe, it could be something for the FBI.

What is she hiding from?

The question what is he and judge hiding from?

Maryland

Indeed, there is no relevant statute of limitations, because no crime has been committed.

That is why she needs to press charges.

That would open her up to truly hostile questioning, and she'd have to do a lot better on the details than "I don't remember".

Right now, she faces nothing more than a few Senators afraid they'll be called bad names by a bunch of women and effeminate men wearing stupid hats.

Did you know that you CAN be a feminist without hating men?

These are the men who think they have control over a women's reproductive rights.

How so?

Anti abortion and also anti health ins paying for the pill. Most of them have not expanded Medicaid in their states either, so pro birth, not healthcare. Also most of them are behind the closing of the PP's. Codgers.

How do they have control?

What is she hiding from?

The question what is he and judge hiding from?

Maryland

Indeed, there is no relevant statute of limitations, because no crime has been committed.

That is why she needs to press charges.

She has been invited to do so. If she does not, the matter is ended.

Only in the world of the sane. In moonbat world, it would only be proof that not only should the FBI investigate, but the CIA and the NSA need to investigate all of Kavenaugh's Peruvian contacts, looking for Pedro, the sainted pack mule, who has critical information on the case that absolutely MUST be gathered (in secret, mind you, because Pedro fears cameras. But trust us, we'll have it and it's explosive) in order to send Kavenaugh to a salt mine for the rest of his life.

These are the men who think they have control over a women's reproductive rights.

All Americans have a voice in the crafting of our nation’s laws. Men and women , as long as they vote.

True but this is the judicial committee on the GOP side, not one woman even though they have ….. wait for it.... 6.

What do you want? To institute a draft and force women to run for public office? Don’t let your sexist bias make you an idiotic asshole.

All Americans have a voice in the crafting of our nation’s laws. Men and women , as long as they vote.

True but this is the judicial committee on the GOP side, not one woman even though they have ….. wait for it.... 6.

What do you want? To institute a draft and force women to run for public office? Don’t let your sexist bias make you an idiotic asshole.
It's Official: Record Number Of Women Nominated For House Seats In 2018

I don't need to, the GOP men are doing enough to make women want to run.:)

How so?

Anti abortion and also anti health ins paying for the pill. Most of them have not expanded Medicaid in their states either, so pro birth, not healthcare. Also most of them are behind the closing of the PP's. Codgers.

Just got a letter from Rand Paul asking mainly for money, but he wants to make abortion illegal at conception. That is how.

How so?

Just got a letter from Rand Paul asking mainly for money, but he wants to make abortion illegal at conception. That is how.

He also wants to win a billion dollars. So what?

For once, it would be nice if they don't use their questions to score political points instead of getting at the heart of the matter, the way they all do during most senate hearings.
Have you got a picture of the Dems who are on the committee, as well?
------------------------------------------- i think that the male questioners will ask pertinent questions anyway that they like OldLady rather than 'kowtow' to this woman or any male if a male is questioned OldLady .

It's Official: Record Number Of Women Nominated For House Seats In 2018

I don't need to, the GOP men are doing enough to make women want to run.:)
----------------------------------------- good , the more women in charge will just be more examples of how women will do as they have more political Power Penny .

No and I don't plan to, but I would in her position. What kind of women makes a claim like this and doesn't plan to come forward, so I would declare a crime and the FBI would investigate. I read she had to leave their home and got threats on her life. I'd come forward. There is no reason Trump can send the FBI in to investigate.
The FBI doesn't investigate those kind of crimes. However, it could fall to senate investigators or even local police, if she can provide enough info to get started. Like you, I think if an experienced investigator interviews her, they can determine some of the details that will allow an investigation of this to proceed.
Talking about it with a counselor is not for the same reasons as an investigation, and probably no one has tried to get her to pull those memories up yet.

Any law enforcement agency would not even go that far especially when the most striking piece of evidence she has, the therapist report, has been said, by the victim herself, to contain bogus information which then would not be allowed in court.

This isn't a criminal "investigation." It is background on a SC justice being considered. FBI did the background check and they should follow up with this additional information. For some reason, they are saying the WH has to request it. I think it's obfuscation, but that's just me.
-------------------------------------- i keep hearing from different talking heads that are advertised as being in the KNOW that the FBI doesn't do these kinds of investigations . I don't know though OldLady .

About what?

When filing such a report the police would require information such as, when the alleged crime happened, and the location.

Filing a false police report is not a good thing.

You are astoundingly ignorant on this matter.

-------------------------------------- i keep hearing from different talking heads that are advertised as being in the KNOW that the FBI doesn't do these kinds of investigations . I don't know though OldLady .
Not as a crime, Pismoe, as an extension of their background investigation.

Rapists all huh?

Forum List

Back