Can you just imagine having these men questioning the female!!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee (from top left): Chuck Grassley, Orrin Hatch, Ben Sasse, Thom Tillis, Ted Cruz, John Cornyn; (from bottom left) Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, John Kennedy, Mike Crapo and Mike Lee. (Photos: U.S. Senate) UGH!!

Grassley, Hatch, Kennedy (ugh), and Graham come to mind. I think Jeff Flake would be the most decent of all of them.

Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee (from top left): Chuck Grassley, Orrin Hatch, Ben Sasse, Thom Tillis, Ted Cruz, John Cornyn; (from bottom left) Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, John Kennedy, Mike Crapo and Mike Lee. (Photos: U.S. Senate) UGH!!

Grassley, Hatch, Kennedy (ugh), and Graham come to mind. I think Jeff Flake would be the most decent of all of them.

They have all the authority to do so. I can't imagine them not.

Yeah, why wouldn't they?

If "the female" told the truth about the incident she claims happened some thirty years ago, then she can handle questioning.

Since they are the ones that are part of the committee, yes I can. This moron is lying, got caught and is being used as a puppet by Feinstein. Where is your outrage about a woman abusing another woman for ideological and political purposes?

For once, it would be nice if they don't use their questions to score political points instead of getting at the heart of the matter, the way they all do during most senate hearings.
Have you got a picture of the Dems who are on the committee, as well?

For once, it would be nice if they don't use their questions to score political points instead of getting at the heart of the matter, the way they all do during most senate hearings.
Have you got a picture of the Dems who are on the committee, as well?
Feinstein, Spartacus, Harris, Schumer and that dummie from Hawaii! Bluementhal, the dude who lied about service in Vietnam. Durbin the Dummie

Last edited:

Did you know that you CAN be a feminist without hating men?

/----/ Why not?

These are the men who think they have control over a women's reproductive rights.

What is she hiding from?

The question what is he and judge hiding from?

Maryland

· Has this state eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes? Yes. Maryland has no statute of limitations for any felony sex crime.

· Does this state reduce a statute of limitations if a victim chooses not report? No. A victim's choice to report or not report does not affect the statute of limitations.

· Does this state have exceptions to statutes of limitations for DNA evidence? No. No exception is needed, as the state has eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes.

· What is the state's statute of limitations for it’s most serious felony sex crimes? 21 years or more.

State by State Guide on Statutes of Limitations | RAINN

If "the female" told the truth about the incident she claims happened some thirty years ago, then she can handle questioning.
Maryland

· Has this state eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes? Yes. Maryland has no statute of limitations for any felony sex crime.

· Does this state reduce a statute of limitations if a victim chooses not report? No. A victim's choice to report or not report does not affect the statute of limitations.

· Does this state have exceptions to statutes of limitations for DNA evidence? No. No exception is needed, as the state has eliminated the statute of limitations for all felony sex crimes.

· What is the state's statute of limitations for it’s most serious felony sex crimes? 21 years or more.

Dear Penelope:
What about Bill Clinton?
What about the investigators into Hillary Clinton
(who supposedly wrote out the agreement to exonerate her
before they even interviewed her) What about them?

Would such people even be in the position to question
anyone when they evaded such questioning themselves.

What would we get?

A room full of people all taking the Fifth Amendment?

Do none of them have Mothers? Daughters? Wifes?

Or is the problem that they also have Fathers and Sons?

These are the men who think they have control over a women's reproductive rights.
/----/ No they don't. Stop drinking the DNC Kool Aid

Maryland

Fine. She should be eager to answer any and all questions regarding her very serious accusations now that they have been made publicly.

Were they stopping Dr. Ford from her reproductive rights?

They , Grassley and Hatch already said she is confused and messed up. They sat for Anita Hills questioning as well. Old codgers.

Forum List

Back