Can women rock too?

I have a friend (a guy friend - of COURSE) who says that women can't rock. Whenever I bring up women rock bands, he says that no guys really like them and that they are "chick rock." So what do you think about it?

Unfortunately there are NOT a whole lot of women rock bands out there for me to make a valid argument. I bring up bands like Heart and I bring up lady rockers like Joan Jett, but he just laughs and says that they don't rock.

I'm looking for a good argument I can use against him. :D

Your friend is a first class idiot. This is my favorite piece that shows women can rock with the best of them...

I have a friend (a guy friend - of COURSE) who says that women can't rock. Whenever I bring up women rock bands, he says that no guys really like them and that they are "chick rock." So what do you think about it?

Unfortunately there are NOT a whole lot of women rock bands out there for me to make a valid argument. I bring up bands like Heart and I bring up lady rockers like Joan Jett, but he just laughs and says that they don't rock.

Your friend is a first class idiot. This is my favorite piece that shows women can rock with the best of them...

Orianthi is great. I will definitely play some of her stuff and her shredding the guitar for him. :D

Hearts the only one I know of.

Joan Jett rocks, Pat Benatar rocks, The Run Aways rock

Forum List

Back