Can women rock too?

He says that he doesn't want to take anything away from their talent and that they are talented but that they still can't rock. Lol. Such a jerk.

He's probably not the first person you ever met that didn't like the same music as you. If he thinks Chrissie Hynde can't rock, I'm not sure he knows what rock is anyway.

Don't know what the first sentence has to do with it. He probably isn't. :dunno: It's not about the music. He thinks that girls aren't as good at rock and roll as guys.

Sounds like he has different tastes in what is good rock and roll to me.

Probably best known for Blues but when she decides to Rock she is hard to beat - Beth Hart.

Here is her cover of a classic:

One of her own songs:

Yes, great choice. I've heard of Beth Hart before and I really liked her. :clap2: This is the one I heard with Joe Bonamassa, who is also very talented.

Beth Hart is one of my favorite female vocalists

He says that he doesn't want to take anything away from their talent and that they are talented but that they still can't rock. Lol. Such a jerk.

He's probably not the first person you ever met that didn't like the same music as you. If he thinks Chrissie Hynde can't rock, I'm not sure he knows what rock is anyway.

Don't know what the first sentence has to do with it. He probably isn't. :dunno: It's not about the music. He thinks that girls aren't as good at rock and roll as guys.

Probably because few women play guitars and drums in styles like ZZ Top or Hendrix or something, which is a red herring argument. Those are mostly displays of dexterity and repetitive motions, not actual music. Bonnie Rait is an excellent guitarist, for one, better than most male rockers, as a matter of fact, since most male rockers can rarely if ever match what they do on studio recordings, they just play slop live most of the time.

Sounds like he has different tastes in what is good rock and roll to me.

I think he has terrible taste in music, well some of the time anyway. Lol.

Forum List

Back