Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

How about demanding that those who are, in fact, white supremacists or bigoted racist self identify for us?

What are the chances of that happening in our lifetime?
I considering myself a “race realist” will merely be interpreted; and subsequently miscarachterized by many others as a “white supremacist”. That’s the nature of “name calling”, and labeling. Villainize the opposition. After all... how many leftist multi culturalists will refer to themselves as “ self loathing, traitorous, pieces of shit”? I’d wager very few.

I'm sorry. the term "race realist" isn't something I am familiar with. Are you often mistaken for a racist or a white supremacist? Please explain how your views differ from a white supremacist. Thanks.

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

"WHO tools"?

You have a real knack for addressing people and points that are not even present. :dunno:
jack-daniel-s-tennessee-whiskey-law-1092042-TwoByOne.jpg

Yep, by George I think you got it.

GMU tends to post to the voices in his own head. Which is fine, if he would just identify who those voices are first.

He seems to think we all live in there rent-free. :dunno:

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

Who is making these false claims of racism?
President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

Here's a good starting point. Where is a conversation supposed to go when you start with that kind of shit?

You have an issue with basquebromance ?

Yes, but look at the bright side. Because of all this bogus race talk by the left, it helped us usher in Donald Trump. The public is sick of the Boy that Cried Wolf every single day in this country, especially during the DumBama years.

So keep making race an issue. 2018 is right around the corner, and we want as many voters as possible to be fed up with the Democrat party.

Here's a good starting point. Where is a conversation supposed to go when you start with that kind of shit?

My issues is the juvenile name calling that PROHIBITS real discussion & ENSURES trolling and conflict.

Such a delivery really only serves to galvanize the resolve, and camaraderie of the target audience. Could you imagine the nosedive the media would suffer in viewership, if they went back to the old “who”, “what”, “when”, “where”, “how” routine? Nowadays it’s all about punditry. Major media providers aren’t content to allow you, or I to decide the “why” of issues. If they did... they might not achieve the results that their funders desire. Media is much more about business, and profits; than it is about journalism. And it’s been that way for quite some time.

My issues is the juvenile name calling that PROHIBITS real discussion & ENSURES trolling and conflict.

You might begin by addressing the perpetrators instead of starting a thread like this which does nothing but create conflict.

For fuck's sake, name the assholes who are doing it, provide evidence, and lets determine if there is REALLY a problem.

as long as people need to put down other people, based on their skin color, nationality, sex, whatever, to make them feel a superiority they lack, there will be racism, sexism, etc in every thing they do.

SO, the odds of getting racism removed from the Politics section of the message board removed are Slim to None...

and Slim left the board years ago.
I see by your avi you're part of the Irish Mafia...

What avi? I don't get no avi. :dunno:

How about demanding that those who are, in fact, white supremacists or bigoted racist self identify for us?

What are the chances of that happening in our lifetime?
I considering myself a “race realist” will merely be interpreted; and subsequently miscarachterized by many others as a “white supremacist”. That’s the nature of “name calling”, and labeling. Villainize the opposition. After all... how many leftist multi culturalists will refer to themselves as “ self loathing, traitorous, pieces of shit”? I’d wager very few.

I'm sorry. the term "race realist" isn't something I am familiar with. Are you often mistaken for a racist or a white supremacist? Please explain how your views differ from a white supremacist. Thanks.
You seem to be the one with a view of what constitutes a white supremacist. As such I’ll defer to your descriptor for a comparison of my beliefs. So enlighten me...

as long as people need to put down other people, based on their skin color, nationality, sex, whatever, to make them feel a superiority they lack, there will be racism, sexism, etc in every thing they do.

SO, the odds of getting racism removed from the Politics section of the message board removed are Slim to None...

and Slim left the board years ago.
I see by your avi you're part of the Irish Mafia...

What avi? I don't get no avi. :dunno:
His avi of Frank McHugh..

You might begin by addressing the perpetrators instead of starting a thread like this which does nothing but create conflict.

For fuck's sake, name the assholes who are doing it, provide evidence, and lets determine if there is REALLY a problem.

Hey dingbat, what do you think? Are there people on the left who throw around unsubstantiated claims of racism in order to gain an advantage over their oppents?

Grampa Murked U , can you name the people on this board who you believe are racists and bigots? Are there more of them than
there are people who unnecessarily call others racist?
I probably can not because as soon as i determine someone to be like that i put them on ignore. People like Asslips & Steve McGarret, I have no desire to filter through the trash they post.

Forum List

Back