Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

Liberals rely on the race card, man. It's their go-to when their arguments fail, which they usually do.

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.
While I agree that calling someone a “racist” does nothing to further friutful discussion; many who use this as their “go-to” retort, usually aren’t interested in furthering the discussion. Rather they are often trying to end it. More often than not, it is merely virtue signaling that allows them to walk away from the table, convinced that they have maintained the moral high ground.

as long as people need to put down other people, based on their skin color, nationality, sex, whatever, to make them feel a superiority they lack, there will be racism, sexism, etc in every thing they do.

SO, the odds of getting racism removed from the Politics section of the message board removed are Slim to None...

and Slim left the board years ago.

"WHO tools"?

You have a real knack for addressing people and points that are not even present. :dunno:

Liberals rely on the race card, man. It's their go-to when their arguments fail, which they usually do.

Liberals aren't the only ones that rely on the race card...

as proven by the recent, and not so recent, influx of White Supremacists

Accusing others of racism is infinitely more common than actual racism.

I put the bona fide racists on ignore.

It is used because it works. It works because everyone is afraid of the repercussions of it. When people finally say GFY...it will stop.

if I did that, I'd have to rely on other moderators to clean up the crap for me

How brave of you.

Who is making these false claims of racism?
Many times it is the same people who deny race exists... It really is a bit of a mind fuck...

as long as people need to put down other people, based on their skin color, nationality, sex, whatever, to make them feel a superiority they lack, there will be racism, sexism, etc in every thing they do.

SO, the odds of getting racism removed from the Politics section of the message board removed are Slim to None...

and Slim left the board years ago.
I see by your avi you're part of the Irish Mafia...

Forum List

Back