Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

Do you always assume that which you do not know?

I do know. Why do you think that Democrats are constantly trying to expand their tent by creating more government dependents and victims? Do you really think the Democrats actually cared if you had healthcare or not? Think again. Between Commie Care and the expansion of food stamps, the Democrats created 40 million more government dependents with those two programs alone.
The democrats create no more dependents than the GOP does...If we used your ideas then the democrats would never be out of power...Which is and has not been the case since Reagan...

Really? So when was the last time Republicans created over 40 million new government dependents in just two years?

November 8?

Care to elaborate on your response? I didn't think so.
Those that were dependents under Oblama are now dependents under Trumpet...Duh MF..

when I read this thread title, I thought Gramps was gonna bitch about all the actual racist and bigoted posts in politics. Then it turns out hes bitching about
people being called racists. I think that is awesome.

Grampa Murked U , can you name the people on this board who you believe are racists and bigots? Are there more of them than
there are people who unnecessarily call others racist?
I probably can not because as soon as i determine someone to be like that i put them on ignore. People like Asslips & Steve McGarret, I have no desire to filter through the trash they post.

Who is everyone you have on ignore? I'd be interesting to see who you consider the racists are.

If he doesn't answer, you're on that list. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
He's not. I'm sitting at the Olive Garden with my grandson waiting endlessly for my damn check lol

I considering myself a “race realist” will merely be interpreted; and subsequently miscarachterized by many others as a “white supremacist”. That’s the nature of “name calling”, and labeling. Villainize the opposition. After all... how many leftist multi culturalists will refer to themselves as “ self loathing, traitorous, pieces of shit”? I’d wager very few.

I'm sorry. the term "race realist" isn't something I am familiar with. Are you often mistaken for a racist or a white supremacist? Please explain how your views differ from a white supremacist. Thanks.
You seem to be the one with a view of what constitutes a white supremacist. As such I’ll defer to your descriptor for a comparison of my beliefs. So enlighten me...

Actually, it appears you are given the opportunity to describe the difference between a white supremacist and race realist, I'd like to know as well.
Then you both are in luck. For that very answer is yours to discover in the recent thread that asks that very question... “What is white Supremacy”? Therein I have given my interpretation of just that. Now you know where to find that which you seek. You’re welcome! Now. Do you wish to honor the intent of the OP? Or are you spooling up for another trip down the rabbit hole? I’ll leave that for you to decide. As for me; I’ve made my opinion on the matter abundantly clear. Seek, and you shall find...

I'm not reading a whole thread just to pick out your posts. If you are unable to post the difference then that is your answer.
On the contrary... I’m perfectly able. Simply unwilling. It’s you who came to me wanting. I gave you all you need, to satisfy your thirst for understanding. You either want it. Or you don’t... what you decide for yourself is of little consequence to me, or the purpose of this thread for that matter...

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

Who is making these false claims of racism?
President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

Here's a good starting point. Where is a conversation supposed to go when you start with that kind of shit?
Well then, address that poster and ask them what that racist component is.

Grampa Murked U , can you name the people on this board who you believe are racists and bigots? Are there more of them than
I probably can not because as soon as i determine someone to be like that i put them on ignore. People like Asslips & Steve McGarret, I have no desire to filter through the trash they post.
you should live farther down south in the sticks like I do, you hear and read it most of the time...Why the KKK just closed down(Kathy's Kountry Kitchen)...

Yanno that's also the local pseudonym for Kankakee Illinois.
The KKK restaurant had the best anti-Oblama propaganda inside on the walls...The food was greasy and tasted bad also...

Who is everyone you have on ignore? I'd be interesting to see who you consider the racists are.

Then he's an idiot.
You call me that all the time anyways dufus

Then he's an idiot.

Nah, I doubt it, maybe once. In this case, you passed my meaningless test.

I do know. Why do you think that Democrats are constantly trying to expand their tent by creating more government dependents and victims? Do you really think the Democrats actually cared if you had healthcare or not? Think again. Between Commie Care and the expansion of food stamps, the Democrats created 40 million more government dependents with those two programs alone.
The democrats create no more dependents than the GOP does...If we used your ideas then the democrats would never be out of power...Which is and has not been the case since Reagan...

Really? So when was the last time Republicans created over 40 million new government dependents in just two years?

November 8?

Care to elaborate on your response? I didn't think so.

Oh yes I'd love to 'elaborate' within one character space of a post I haven't even seen yet.

No wonder you're self-deluded.

You asked when was the last time Republicans created over 40 million new governnent dependents. I ignored the "two years" bit and responded "November 8".

Figure it out.

Actually if you take the time back to Rump's first announcement at the Orange Tower --- you know the Mexican rapist speech --- that's a bit under two years. So you got that too.

How about demanding that those who are, in fact, white supremacists or bigoted racist self identify for us?

What are the chances of that happening in our lifetime?
I considering myself a “race realist” will merely be interpreted; and subsequently miscarachterized by many others as a “white supremacist”. That’s the nature of “name calling”, and labeling. Villainize the opposition. After all... how many leftist multi culturalists will refer to themselves as “ self loathing, traitorous, pieces of shit”? I’d wager very few.

I'm sorry. the term "race realist" isn't something I am familiar with. Are you often mistaken for a racist or a white supremacist? Please explain how your views differ from a white supremacist. Thanks.
You seem to be the one with a view of what constitutes a white supremacist. As such I’ll defer to your descriptor for a comparison of my beliefs. So enlighten me...

Nope. You should be able to handle it without my help.
You came to me wanting... Not vice versa...

when I read this thread title, I thought Gramps was gonna bitch about all the actual racist and bigoted posts in politics. Then it turns out hes bitching about
people being called racists. I think that is awesome.
Yes ,we know how republicans have so much love for the black race

He's not. I'm sitting at the Olive Garden with my grandson waiting endlessly for my damn check lol
Olive Garden, we're proud to charge you $10.99 for a salad...

Then he's an idiot.

Nah, I doubt it, maybe once. In this case, you passed my meaningless test.
What did I win? My check I hope?

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

Liberals rely on the race card, man. It's their go-to when their arguments fail, which they usually do.
See? The Race Card Card

True, though I see if more as a race card blanket.

latest

It's a co-dependency thing.

Without the endless barrage of racist BS propaganda from the Media & the Left, there would be no Democrat party

Actually, if we found a way to eliminate government dependents and victims, there would be no Democrat party.

"The Democrats".....you mean the millions of us?

Olive Garden, we're proud to charge you $10.99 for a salad...
Just got my check. They charged me 2 dollars for the kids games that were freely accessible.
Unreal

Forum List

Back