Can we stop with the racist BS in politics

How about demanding that those who are, in fact, white supremacists or bigoted racist self identify for us?

What are the chances of that happening in our lifetime?
I considering myself a “race realist” will merely be interpreted; and subsequently miscarachterized by many others as a “white supremacist”. That’s the nature of “name calling”, and labeling. Villainize the opposition. After all... how many leftist multi culturalists will refer to themselves as “ self loathing, traitorous, pieces of shit”? I’d wager very few.

I'm sorry. the term "race realist" isn't something I am familiar with. Are you often mistaken for a racist or a white supremacist? Please explain how your views differ from a white supremacist. Thanks.
You seem to be the one with a view of what constitutes a white supremacist. As such I’ll defer to your descriptor for a comparison of my beliefs. So enlighten me...

Actually, it appears you are given the opportunity to describe the difference between a white supremacist and race realist, I'd like to know as well.

Without the endless barrage of racist BS propaganda from the Media & the Left, there would be no Democrat party

Actually, if we found a way to eliminate government dependents and victims, there would be no Democrat party.
Do you always assume that which you do not know?

I do know. Why do you think that Democrats are constantly trying to expand their tent by creating more government dependents and victims? Do you really think the Democrats actually cared if you had healthcare or not? Think again. Between Commie Care and the expansion of food stamps, the Democrats created 40 million more government dependents with those two programs alone.

How about demanding that those who are, in fact, white supremacists or bigoted racist self identify for us?

By way of illustration:

Bigotry does not exist in my world.

Clearly, self-delusion does.

By way of further illustration:

Liberals rely on the race card, man. It's their go-to when their arguments fail, which they usually do.

The Democrats make everything about race because they are dirty racist cretins

Without the endless barrage of racist BS propaganda from the Media & the Left, there would be no Democrat party

Actually, if we found a way to eliminate government dependents and victims, there would be no Democrat party.

Yes, but look at the bright side. Because of all this bogus race talk by the left, it helped us usher in Donald Trump. The public is sick of the Boy that Cried Wolf every single day in this country, especially during the DumBama years.

So keep making race an issue. 2018 is right around the corner, and we want as many voters as possible to be fed up with the Democrat party.

--- here are four posters answering a resounding "NO" to the question in the OP title. As well as to the question of 'can we stop with the blanket generalization bags' (I can dream can't i?)

They can't help themselves. It's all they know.

I have however good news for two of them:
There already is no "Democrat Party". There never has been. You can come out now.

Grampa Murked U , can you name the people on this board who you believe are racists and bigots? Are there more of them than
there are people who unnecessarily call others racist?
I probably can not because as soon as i determine someone to be like that i put them on ignore. People like Asslips & Steve McGarret, I have no desire to filter through the trash they post.
you should live farther down south in the sticks like I do, you hear and read it most of the time...Why the KKK just closed down(Kathy's Kountry Kitchen)...

Grampa Murked U , can you name the people on this board who you believe are racists and bigots? Are there more of them than
I probably can not because as soon as i determine someone to be like that i put them on ignore. People like Asslips & Steve McGarret, I have no desire to filter through the trash they post.

Who is everyone you have on ignore? I'd be interesting to see who you consider the racists are.

I considering myself a “race realist” will merely be interpreted; and subsequently miscarachterized by many others as a “white supremacist”. That’s the nature of “name calling”, and labeling. Villainize the opposition. After all... how many leftist multi culturalists will refer to themselves as “ self loathing, traitorous, pieces of shit”? I’d wager very few.

I'm sorry. the term "race realist" isn't something I am familiar with. Are you often mistaken for a racist or a white supremacist? Please explain how your views differ from a white supremacist. Thanks.
You seem to be the one with a view of what constitutes a white supremacist. As such I’ll defer to your descriptor for a comparison of my beliefs. So enlighten me...

Actually, it appears you are given the opportunity to describe the difference between a white supremacist and race realist, I'd like to know as well.
Then you both are in luck. For that very answer is yours to discover in the recent thread that asks that very question... “What is white Supremacy”? Therein I have given my interpretation of just that. Now you know where to find that which you seek. You’re welcome! Now. Do you wish to honor the intent of the OP? Or are you spooling up for another trip down the rabbit hole? I’ll leave that for you to decide. As for me; I’ve made my opinion on the matter abundantly clear. Seek, and you shall find...

I do know. Why do you think that Democrats are constantly trying to expand their tent by creating more government dependents and victims? Do you really think the Democrats actually cared if you had healthcare or not? Think again. Between Commie Care and the expansion of food stamps, the Democrats created 40 million more government dependents with those two programs alone.
The democrats create no more dependents than the GOP does...If we used your ideas then the democrats would never be out of power...Which is and has not been the case since Reagan...

Who is making these false claims of racism?
President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

Here's a good starting point. Where is a conversation supposed to go when you start with that kind of shit?

You have an issue with basquebromance ?
My issues is the juvenile name calling that PROHIBITS real discussion & ENSURES trolling and conflict.

You might begin by addressing the perpetrators instead of starting a thread like this which does nothing but create conflict.

For fuck's sake, name the assholes who are doing it, provide evidence, and lets determine if there is REALLY a problem.

Hey dingbat, what do you think? Are there people on the left who throw around unsubstantiated claims of racism in order to gain an advantage over their oppents?

I'm sure there are. Can you name them?

The democrats create no more dependents than the GOP does...If we used your ideas then the democrats would never be out of power...Which is and has not been the case since Reagan...

Really? So when was the last time Republicans created over 40 million new government dependents in just two years?

President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

Here's a good starting point. Where is a conversation supposed to go when you start with that kind of shit?

You have an issue with basquebromance ?
My issues is the juvenile name calling that PROHIBITS real discussion & ENSURES trolling and conflict.

You might begin by addressing the perpetrators instead of starting a thread like this which does nothing but create conflict.

For fuck's sake, name the assholes who are doing it, provide evidence, and lets determine if there is REALLY a problem.

Hey dingbat, what do you think? Are there people on the left who throw around unsubstantiated claims of racism in order to gain an advantage over their oppents?

I'm sure there are. Can you name them?

Here Are 16 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost

Then you both are in luck. For that very answer is yours to discover in the recent thread that asks that very question... “What is white Supremacy”? Therein I have given my interpretation of just that. Now you know where to find that which you seek. You’re welcome! Now. Do you wish to honor the intent of the OP? Or are you spooling up for another trip down the rabbit hole? I’ll leave that for you to decide. As for me; I’ve made my opinion on the matter abundantly clear. Seek, and you shall find...

I'm not reading a whole thread just to pick out your posts. If you are unable to post the difference then that is your answer.

Really? So when was the last time Republicans created over 40 million new government dependents in just two years?

November 8?

Who is everyone you have on ignore? I'd be interesting to see who you consider the racists are.

If he doesn't answer, you're on that list. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nope. You should be able to handle it without my help.

November 8?

Care to elaborate on your response? I didn't think so.

Can you do me a favor and list the racists....and the people who call others racist without cause?

If he doesn't answer, you're on that list. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Then he's an idiot.

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.
I get just as tired of people continually saying I'm calling all Republicans racist. That race card card.

The solution to every political problem we face is not to call everyone a racist.
If I were a person who had been the target of real racism I would be furious that you tools have dumbed down the word to the point it has no relevance to reality.

Liberals rely on the race card, man. It's their go-to when their arguments fail, which they usually do.
See? The Race Card Card

you should live farther down south in the sticks like I do, you hear and read it most of the time...Why the KKK just closed down(Kathy's Kountry Kitchen)...

Yanno that's also the local pseudonym for Kankakee Illinois.

Forum List

Back