Can Trump be expected to work with Dems?

He has never worked with Dems. Every time that he he is in front of a podium, he just slings shit at Democrats. He is not the president of a country. He is just the president of republicans. Out of his own mouth.

Oh please and Barry was a bi-partisan messiah.
McConnell your POS never gave him a chance

LOL, wait....what did Barry say???? Oh yeah, "I won".
Barry NEVER intended to work with anyone.

They'd love to impeach him but they know they can't do it, at least at this point. They're fishing for something, anything they can use against him in any way. If not for impeachment, then for ammunition to use against him in 2020. They'll take whatever they can get. They also need to keep accusing and investigating as a distraction from Barr's investigation and the doom they're facing with the upcoming release of the declassified 2016 election intel documents. They won't let this go because they have no choice but to continue, as futile as it is.
Trump is right to not try to work with them. How do you negotiate a bipartisan agreement with someone who is publicly calling you a criminal?
Oh for goodness sake SJ,

Clinton worked with Congress to get things done while a thousand and one "you name it' GATE investigations by congress were going on and while he was under the Starr investigation and Congressional Impeachment hearings.

And the same with Richard Nixon, he got things done for, we the people, with Congress while he was under the Watergate hearings and the impeachment hearings and independent counsel watergate investigation.

This president is a WIMP and CRYBABY, and he needs to put his big boy pants on and get things done, for we the people.... like all the other presidents that have been in his shoes....

And even Obama, had the IRS investigation, 8 separate and independent Benghazi Investigations, Fast and Furious etc etc.... That didn't stop him either....

President Trump needs to grow up, and start honoring the OATH he took.

President Trump needs to grow up, and start honoring the OATH he took

Actually no he doesn't. All he needs to do is exactly what he's doing. More than half what country sees the Mueller investigation for the great big phony piece of shit that it was. Trump is going to force the Democrats to tie themselves inseparably to the Mueller investigation. By refusing to work with them until they drop it they own it. He's going to tape them to it.... He's going to super glue them to it.
He's going to make it totally impossible for them to separate themselves from it.
Then he's going to annihilate them at the polls in 2020.

Jo
The Democrats in the Congress read it into the permanent record of the United States of America so that Barr and Trump couldn't re-write it later and falsely claim exoneration AGAIN.

There is enough in the Mueller Report to fucking BURY Trump, not to mention the 20 or so offshoot investigations, all those HOM redactions contained in the redacted version. Trump is now stonewalling on his finances which will reveal extensive private ties to Russia, and possibly money laundering and other crimes. He's lost two court cases this week because he has a legal obligation to allow Congressional oversight.

A large part of the reason why Democrats won the House was to provide a better level of Congressional Oversight on the openly illegal behaviour of the Trump Administration. Trump is now refusing to cooperate with Congress on ANYTHING.He refuses to legislate and he refuses to comply with the Consitutionally mandate Congressional oversight requirements. That's not how American governance works.

Despite his lies to the contrary, Trump has NOT been transparent as to his financial ties with foreigners. He has NOTbeen transparent as to the sources of his income. Trump and has family have, directly or indirectly, accepted large loans from China, Saudi Arabia, and Russian interests to finance their international properties. Trump owns two properties in Scotland. Does this affect his treatment of the British government? These are reasonable lines of enquiry.

Now you have evidence that in the 1980's, when the rich were getting richer, hand over fist, Trump lost $100 million dollars per year on average, over $1 billion in total. That while he was selling a public image of a rich, successful, real estate mogul, he was in fact, being bailed out annually by his father. This is important because, in the 1990's and 2000's, he was at the helm of 6 major business bankruptcies, which his father wasn't around to bail him out of. And now this conman, who has never had a actual successful business venture in his life, is piling debt on the people of the United States by way of the biggest deficits in history, while he and his family are personally benefitting from the tax cuts he signed into law.

Yes, his taxes, and his finances are relevent.

• clear.png

He has never worked with Dems. Every time that he he is in front of a podium, he just slings shit at Democrats. He is not the president of a country. He is just the president of republicans. Out of his own mouth.

And McConnell said we'll do all in our power to make him a 1 term president and they tried

And McConnell said we'll do all in our power to make him a 1 term president and they tried

So Barry's was ok? You just aren't a smart guy son.

I'd say 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,bringing unemployment down from 9 to 4 percent and a DOW that was great is better than just OK

I'd say 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,bringing unemployment down from 9 to 4 percent and a DOW that was great is better than just OK

Sure thing.....and everything since has been Barry's right?

I'm not a Pub kid ;)
You sure aren't a DEM

No I'm not. I don't ascribe to the two party paradigm.

Please Don't put words in my mouth ,,,,,But ever think where trump would be now without the giant tax scam he gave to the top earners??

I'm not a Pub kid ;)
You sure aren't a DEM

I'd like to see a 3rd too But too old to ever see one Don't think my kids will either

Please Don't put words in my mouth ,,,,,But ever think where trump would be now without the giant tax scam he gave to the top earners??

Look kid, he's where he is because he does what he's told, that's why Barry was where he was. Grow up.

I'm not a Pub kid ;)
You sure aren't a DEM

I'd like to see a 3rd too But too old to ever see one Don't think my kids will either

You don't get it.
There are no REAL choices. THEY put in whomever they want.

I'm not a Pub kid ;)
You sure aren't a DEM

You don't get it.
And btw I could have children your age Kid Although mine are in their 30's

I'm not a Pub kid ;)
You sure aren't a DEM

You don't get it.

LOL. Sure, mine are older.

"Kid"

You need to open your mind. What you are seeing isn't real.

Clinton worked with Congress to get things done while a thousand and one "you name it' GATE investigations by congress were going on and while he was under the Starr investigation and Congressional Impeachment hearings.
Congress worked with Clinton. This Congress has yet to work with Trump.
And the same with Richard Nixon, he got things done for, we the people, with Congress while he was under the Watergate hearings and the impeachment hearings and independent counsel watergate investigation.
Congress did not work with Nixon during Watergate.
This president is a WIMP and CRYBABY, and he needs to put his big boy pants on and get things done, for we the people.... like all the other presidents that have been in his shoes....
No President has been in his shoes. Tell me another President who had a secret counterintelligence operation run against him by the intelligence agencies of a sitting President from the opposing party. And in case you haven't noticed, Trump HAS gotten things done (with NO help from Democrats).
And even Obama, had the IRS investigation, 8 separate and independent Benghazi Investigations, Fast and Furious etc etc.... That didn't stop him either....
Obama completely shut out Republicans. They had no access or input to legislation Obama was directing, and they were kept out of all discussions.
President Trump needs to grow up, and start honoring the OATH he took.
He's the only one who IS honoring his oath. Tell me something Democrats have done besides investigate and slander the POTUS.

They were invited to discussions, but refused to go. Eventually he didn't bother with the wasted invitations. They had made it clear they wouldn't come anyway.

You sure aren't a DEM

You don't get it.

"Kid"

In your opinion was it ever real?

You don't get it.

"Kid"

Not since 1913.

You don't get it.

"Kid"

Not since 1913.
Any country have it better?

You don't get it.

"Kid"

Not since 1913.
Any country have it better?

Not the point.
You must look beyond your nose, they are playing the long game.

Tragedy and Hope 101.

Forum List

Back