PURE BRILLIANCE: How AG Barr Outsmarted Mueller and Weissmann and Shut Down the Russia Hoax

BarrChuckles.jpg

Shut down? With all those felony convictions it was shut down? Shut down is when there are no felony convictions not dozens. Did that really have to be explained?

Shut down? With all those felony convictions it was shut down? Shut down is when there are no felony convictions not dozens. Did that really have to be explained?
Barr's reaction to your post!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
Nixon’s attorney general ended up in prison. People say history repeats itself. I guess we’ll see won’t we?
I'll save you some wait time. He won't as he has done nothing unethical. He's acted within accordance of the law.

tenor.gif
Nixon’s attorney general ended up in prison. People say history repeats itself. I guess we’ll see won’t we?
Nixon was thrown out of office because he let them do it. Even if there was a chance Trump did wrong, he won't let criminals do the same thing they did to Nixon. Repubs were fools then. Progs would not impeach Charlie Manson if he was their President.

tenor.gif
If anyone is going to prison its Obama's crew....
Hopefully the D donor base will go to jail

Forum List

Back