Can Trump be expected to work with Dems?

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
We are talking about Dems who are desperate to find something, ANYTHING, to destroy him. They aren't doing oversight, they're doing what amounts to political assassination. And not in our best interests either, instead of working on legislation to improve our lives they are trying to find anything they can to impeach him. "Nevermind the proof, we'll get that later", let's find something now that we can accuse him of.

That's not how it's supposed to work, folks. First, you're supposed to have some credible and verified evidence of wrong-doing, and THEN you do an investigation. But the Dems haven't had jack-shit in the way of credible and verified evidence of ANY wrong-doing, but nevertheless they and their lap-dog MSM friends have been throwing out false charges and accusation since the day Trump was elected. I mean, c'mon guys, do you really think Mueller's team, many of which were Hillary supporters and donors didn't bust their asses trying to find ANYTHING they could hang on Trump? Do you really think such information wouldn't have been leaked to their compliant press? Give me a break guys, you got NOTHIN', and you know it, or should know it.

In business you work out deals with other companies to arrive at a mutually beneficial arrangement, and they both end up better off. Politics is supposed to work that way too, each side gives something and gets something. But that's not what the Dems are doing, and IMHO haven't been doing for a long time cuz the far left wing of their party has them by the balls in the primaries. They ain't trying to get something done, they're trying to destroy DJT by any means fair or foul. With lie after lie supported by a totally biased media, they attack him every effing day. There's no good faith effort here, no give and get and the American voters are very damn tired on it.

So, 2 years and then some down the drain. We got serious issues to face in this country and I'll be honest, neither party seems to be up to the job of decent governance in Congress. The GOP should've done better than they did when they had majorities in both the House and the Senate, yet failed to fix so many problems that still plague us today. And voters rightfully voted many of them out of office, do your job or go home and that's the way it should be IMHO. Which tells me a number of Dems are looking at losing their jobs next year; tough shit fellas, maybe you shoulda done your jobs that we sent you to Washington to do instead of wasting so much time getting rid of the duly elected president. I dunno what'll happen in 2020, but I sincerely hope enough Congress persons get shown the door.

You can NOT work with Dems, they are lying POS scum who will wiggle out of holding up their end of the deal. Dem's must be defeated not negotiated with.

They'd love to impeach him but they know they can't do it, at least at this point. They're fishing for something, anything they can use against him in any way. If not for impeachment, then for ammunition to use against him in 2020. They'll take whatever they can get. They also need to keep accusing and investigating as a distraction from Barr's investigation and the doom they're facing with the upcoming release of the declassified 2016 election intel documents. They won't let this go because they have no choice but to continue, as futile as it is.
Trump is right to not try to work with them. How do you negotiate a bipartisan agreement with someone who is publicly calling you a criminal?

Trump is right to not try to work with them. How do you negotiate a bipartisan agreement with someone who is publicly calling you a criminal?

Remember when Trump offered dreamers a deal for the border wall. Dem's were caught on TV saying they would take that deal because they would tie up the border wall for years in the courts with lawsuits. They were already scheming how to not hold up their end of the deal. You CANNOT negotiate deals with these scumbags on the left.

When did tramp actually work with Democrats now that he has announced that he is quitting doing so?

Isn't that part of his job?

There are parts of my job I don't like, but I'm still expected to do them...

Sure, but it's a waste of time and energy if you're trying to work with somebody who's sole purpose is your political destruction.

And while we're talking about Trump doing his job, when will the Left start doing theirs? All they've done in the House is pass legislation that has no chance in the Senate, plus non-binding resolutions that don't mean shit. Look, I know there are many who don't like Trump at all, and some of those people are Repubs. But anybody with half a brain knows damn well that to date there is no, repeat NO credible and verified evidence of wrong-doing on Trump's part, otherwise the Mueller investigation would have found it and recommended charges against him. So for God's sake, stop fucking around and get on with the business of governing this country. In all honesty, the GOP could've and should've done better when they had the House IMHO, and they lost their majority there as a result in 2018. Well, I think the same thing is gonna happen to the Dems in 2020, and for the same reason.

We are talking about Dems who are desperate to find something, ANYTHING, to destroy him. They aren't doing oversight, they're doing what amounts to political assassination. And not in our best interests either, instead of working on legislation to improve our lives they are trying to find anything they can to impeach him. "Nevermind the proof, we'll get that later", let's find something now that we can accuse him of.

That's not how it's supposed to work, folks. First, you're supposed to have some credible and verified evidence of wrong-doing, and THEN you do an investigation. But the Dems haven't had jack-shit in the way of credible and verified evidence of ANY wrong-doing, but nevertheless they and their lap-dog MSM friends have been throwing out false charges and accusation since the day Trump was elected. I mean, c'mon guys, do you really think Mueller's team, many of which were Hillary supporters and donors didn't bust their asses trying to find ANYTHING they could hang on Trump? Do you really think such information wouldn't have been leaked to their compliant press? Give me a break guys, you got NOTHIN', and you know it, or should know it.

In business you work out deals with other companies to arrive at a mutually beneficial arrangement, and they both end up better off. Politics is supposed to work that way too, each side gives something and gets something. But that's not what the Dems are doing, and IMHO haven't been doing for a long time cuz the far left wing of their party has them by the balls in the primaries. They ain't trying to get something done, they're trying to destroy DJT by any means fair or foul. With lie after lie supported by a totally biased media, they attack him every effing day. There's no good faith effort here, no give and get and the American voters are very damn tired on it.

So, 2 years and then some down the drain. We got serious issues to face in this country and I'll be honest, neither party seems to be up to the job of decent governance in Congress. The GOP should've done better than they did when they had majorities in both the House and the Senate, yet failed to fix so many problems that still plague us today. And voters rightfully voted many of them out of office, do your job or go home and that's the way it should be IMHO. Which tells me a number of Dems are looking at losing their jobs next year; tough shit fellas, maybe you shoulda done your jobs that we sent you to Washington to do instead of wasting so much time getting rid of the duly elected president. I dunno what'll happen in 2020, but I sincerely hope enough Congress persons get shown the door.
He worked with them to get needed prison reform, so it can be done.

They'd love to impeach him but they know they can't do it, at least at this point. They're fishing for something, anything they can use against him in any way. If not for impeachment, then for ammunition to use against him in 2020. They'll take whatever they can get. They also need to keep accusing and investigating as a distraction from Barr's investigation and the doom they're facing with the upcoming release of the declassified 2016 election intel documents. They won't let this go because they have no choice but to continue, as futile as it is.
Oh for goodness sake SJ,

Clinton worked with Congress to get things done while a thousand and one "you name it' GATE investigations by congress were going on and while he was under the Starr investigation and Congressional Impeachment hearings.

And the same with Richard Nixon, he got things done for, we the people, with Congress while he was under the Watergate hearings and the impeachment hearings and independent counsel watergate investigation.

This president is a WIMP and CRYBABY, and he needs to put his big boy pants on and get things done, for we the people.... like all the other presidents that have been in his shoes....

And even Obama, had the IRS investigation, 8 separate and independent Benghazi Investigations, Fast and Furious etc etc.... That didn't stop him either....

President Trump needs to grow up, and start honoring the OATH he took.

How do you negotiate a bipartisan agreement with someone who is publicly calling you a criminal?

This is all that needs to be said. Fuck the left. The economy is rolling right along so gridlock is not a bad thing at this point. Hope to win the house back and hold the office to actually move forward.

The most important issues right now are trade and immigration and the left isn't going to budge on either issue so to hell with negotiations

Oh for goodness sake SJ,

Clinton worked with Congress to get things done while a thousand and one "you name it' GATE investigations by congress were going on and while he was under the Starr investigation and Congressional Impeachment hearings.

And the same with Richard Nixon, he got things done for, we the people, with Congress while he was under the Watergate hearings and the impeachment hearings and independent counsel watergate investigation.

This president is a WIMP and CRYBABY, and he needs to put his big boy pants on and get things done, for we the people.... like all the other presidents that have been in his shoes....

And even Obama, had the IRS investigation, 8 separate and independent Benghazi Investigations, Fast and Furious etc etc.... That didn't stop him either....

Your omitting the fact that the congresses of the past were capable of working with a President of the opposite party. When has this Congress given Trump anything? When Trump wants to do something, there is no discussion how things may work if everybody gives in a little. They just say "NO" and that's the end of it.

Prison reform was a left-wing gift. Most criminals are Democrats.

Prison reform was a left-wing gift. Most criminals are Democrats.
Most criminals don't give a fuck about politics and they don't usually vote either. The focus on their own lives be it for better or worse.

No....they are only interested In taking him out. It has now become a baseless personal fued. All he can do right now is ramp up the speed of judicial appointments and prepare for the next election. There will be no working together whatsoever.

Jo

Oh for goodness sake SJ,

Your omitting the fact that the congresses of the past were capable of working with a President of the opposite party. When has this Congress given Trump anything? When Trump wants to do something, there is no discussion how things may work if everybody gives in a little. They just say "NO" and that's the end of it.

Congress should work with Trump at least as much as the Republicans worked with Obama. Oh wait, They are.

Isn't that part of his job?

There are parts of my job I don't like, but I'm still expected to do them...

And Trump is doing his as well. Need a list of his accomplishments while this over two year investigation was going on?

What Trump has a problem with is these Democrats refuse to concede. The Mueller thing didn't turn out for them, so now they want to start their own two year investigation to drag it out to the 2020 elections. Finally Trump said F-U. If that's the only thing you're concerned about, then why am I trying? Are they going to keep having the same investigation over and over until they find something? If that's the case, then this will be the first President to be under investigation his entire first term (or longer) for something he's never done nor any proof of.

upload_2019-5-25_15-4-6.png

Oh for goodness sake SJ,

This President was elected as an outsider. There are very few outsiders elected as President in this modern age. His Repub controlled congress he even screwed him over the first two years with the biggest babies I have ever seen the Progs crying the whole time. Trump addressing the first time to the Congress and watching the Prog politicians was a disgrace. They are partisan to their fiefdom and the people are second. Just like all of the fiefdoms we are all involved with. There is very little concern for anyone anymore when the worst happens unless personally known. Just fake words of remorse of the loss to someone. Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign called voters deplorables! During the campaign! That tells you she is in a powerful fiefdom. One that expected to win. One that cheated to win. And cheated in 2018. One that has reserves of RINOS as backup in the Repub party.Who are part of that fiefdom themselves. You even watch your children kill each other as sport for your Prog agendas.

Congress worked with Clinton. This Congress has yet to work with Trump.
Congress did not work with Nixon during Watergate.
No President has been in his shoes. Tell me another President who had a secret counterintelligence operation run against him by the intelligence agencies of a sitting President from the opposing party. And in case you haven't noticed, Trump HAS gotten things done (with NO help from Democrats).
Obama completely shut out Republicans. They had no access or input to legislation Obama was directing, and they were kept out of all discussions.
He's the only one who IS honoring his oath. Tell me something Democrats have done besides investigate and slander the POTUS.

Forum List

Back