Can Trump be expected to work with Dems?

And btw I could have children your age Kid Although mine are in their 30's

LOL. Sure, mine are older.

"Kid"

You need to open your mind. What you are seeing isn't real.
In your opinion was it ever real?

Not since 1913.
Any country have it better?

Not the point.
You must look beyond your nose, they are playing the long game.

Tragedy and Hope 101.
I'm off to Peter Lugar's Great steaks They are real

LOL. Sure, mine are older.

"Kid"

You need to open your mind. What you are seeing isn't real.
In your opinion was it ever real?

Not since 1913.
Any country have it better?

Not the point.
You must look beyond your nose, they are playing the long game.

Tragedy and Hope 101.
I'm off to Peter Lugar's Great steaks They are real

Order a Ribeye for me.

Trump's oath of office requires that he 'Execute the duties of his office".

His failure to work with Congress is just another in a long list of impeachable offenses.

A really, really long list....

Funny if he were removed from office on the eve of the 2020 election.....

Hmm, lucky that Trumpbots don't think that far ahead....

You can only impeach a President for high crimes or misdemeanors. So which category does not working with a Commie Congress fall under?

He has never worked with Dems. Every time that he he is in front of a podium, he just slings shit at Democrats. He is not the president of a country. He is just the president of republicans. Out of his own mouth.

Oh please and Barry was a bi-partisan messiah.
McConnell your POS never gave him a chance

LOL, wait....what did Barry say???? Oh yeah, "I won".
Barry NEVER intended to work with anyone.
Your whore never intended to work with anyone. Why has he attacked Democrats whenever he is near a microphone? President Obama would at least invite Republicans over for a beer and a talk. It was republican john boehner who refused to show up to a state dinner given by President Obama to honor the Prime Minister of India.

He has never worked with Dems. Every time that he he is in front of a podium, he just slings shit at Democrats. He is not the president of a country. He is just the president of republicans. Out of his own mouth.

Your whore never intended to work with anyone. Why has he attacked Democrats whenever he is near a microphone? President Obama would at least invite Republicans over for a beer and a talk. It was republican john boehner who refused to show up to a state dinner given by President Obama to honor the Prime Minister of India.

My whore?
Fuck off and pay attention ni*gra.
I'm not a pub. I didn't vote for Rump, and you're an idiot.

Democrats think they are making Trump look bad by refusing to work with him. They are really hurting themselves.

Isn't that part of his job?

There are parts of my job I don't like, but I'm still expected to do them...

That's true, although if they said they'd like to fire you would you be cooperative in the next meeting?

That's true, although if they said they'd like to fire you would you be cooperative in the next meeting?

Well, if they fire me I doubt I would be there for the next meeting. I know of no instance when a person has been fired yet continued to work for a period of time afterward.

Well, if they fire me I doubt I would be there for the next meeting. I know of no instance when a person has been fired yet continued to work for a period of time afterward.

Guess you missed the part where I said they "wanted" to fire you.

Indeed... Well, the way I was raised, and the way I conduct myself... If I chose to stay after having heard they want to fire me, yes I would cooperate and work just as hard. I was taught that as long as you accept money for a job, you owe your employer the best job you can do, anything less may as well be thievery.

Personally, I believe just about the whole of our politicians, left and right, are stealing from the American people...

My whore?
I am not your whore. I am not your ni*gra. I don't know what goes on in that trashy head of yours. For the record, before you hurl other insults at me, race-based, sex-based, I am a female person of European background

My whore?
I am not your whore. I am not your ni*gra. I don't know what goes on in that trashy head of yours. For the record, before you hurl other insults at me, race-based, sex-based, I am a female person of European background

I don't give a shit. Eat shit and die.

Indeed... Well, the way I was raised, and the way I conduct myself... If I chose to stay after having heard they want to fire me, yes I would cooperate and work just as hard. I was taught that as long as you accept money for a job, you owe your employer the best job you can do, anything less may as well be thievery.

Personally, I believe just about the whole of our politicians, left and right, are stealing from the American people...

Good for you, can't say I would be quite as gracious.

Forum List

Back