Can Someone Remind Liz Cheney She is a Daughter of Treason? Dick Cheney's Iraq War Lies and 9/11 Treason

You mean after Bush and Cheney lied about WMD's?
You mean halfwit Bush, the guy you people said was the dumbest Republican of all time...outwitted all the Dems in congress?

business-team.jpg

Nope. We watched for months Iraq ignoring NATOs inspections of nuclear materials and Iraq moving them to Iran in the cover of darkness.

What horse crap. Chief UN weapons inspector Hans Blix said that Saddam was cooperating. Then after he gave his final report to the UN, Bush changed to goal post to Saddam had to leave Iraq to avoid war. Because Bush couldn't say he was hiding weapons anymore. All those people and soldiers died for nothing. Correction. They died for Israel. They were the ones with the real beef with Saddam.

Do you also remember when the democrats saw the polling for the Iraq war was very popular the majority of democrats who voted against it help a special session and then voted for it.
What I remember was that Condi and Cheney and Rumsfeld got on TV and told us that a bag of Anthrax could render a city uninhabitable, and Saddam had all these weapons and he was going to give them to Osama and they were GOING TO GET US ALL!!!!!

I'm not sure how you forgot that was a thing.

What I remember was that Condi and Cheney and Rumsfeld got on TV and told us that a bag of Anthrax could render a city uninhabitable, and Saddam had all these weapons and he was going to give them to Osama and they were GOING TO GET US ALL!!!!!

I'm not sure how you forgot that was a thing.
You are a moron.

The Dems had a reasonable expectation the President wouldn't lie us into a war.

Every US intelligence agency said Saddam had no intention or desire to attack the United States.

What horse crap. Chief UN weapons inspector Hans Blix said that Saddam was cooperating. Then after he gave his final report to the UN, Bush changed to goal post to Saddam had to leave Iraq to avoid war. Because Bush couldn't say he was hiding weapons anymore. All those people and soldiers died for nothing. Correction. They died for Israel. They were the ones with the real beef with Saddam.

Nope. Hans Blix would ask to inspect a facility and would be rejected for months then we would see satellite video of massive cargo being moved to Iran from the facility. When Blix was finally allowed to inspect the site it would be clean.

And so were the democrats.

Remember?
ml

Not all. I resigned the Republican party just before Bush invaded Iraq. It was a ridiculously stupid blunder. Same people are gung ho for Trump.

Um, they said nothing of the sort. Every agency called Saddam a sponsor or terror and he had WMD's.

They were wrong about a lot of it, of course.

The oilmen, expats, diplomats, military and Arabs said no go.

In his garage, beside his corvette. Hold on when was Trump convicted of having stolen documents?
He didn't steal those documents. They were packed by an aid. You read the news?

I didn't say he was but since you bring up it up, at least he has indictments. Biden doesn't even have that but you have accused him already.

I didn't say he was but since you bring up it up, at least he has indictments. Biden doesn't even have that but you have accused him already.
How did the aid get the documents? Are they allowed to see them also?

You mean after Bush and Cheney lied about WMD's?
Send the deep state swat teams after them and arrest them. Make the insurrection charges quick and imprison them for the rest of their lives or give them the death penalty. Happy now!

Tater had to steal them from a SCIF, stupid.

Far be it for me to defend Darth Vader but Congress gave the President, not the Vice President, the power to use military force in Iraq based on two criteria, neither of which were ever satisfied by the Baby Bush.

Send the deep state swat teams after them and arrest them. Make the insurrection charges quick and imprison them for the rest of their lives or give them the death penalty. Happy now!

They were under the influence of the PNAC, Clean Break Strategy and Operation Mass Appeal .

Forum List

Back