Can Someone Remind Liz Cheney She is a Daughter of Treason? Dick Cheney's Iraq War Lies and 9/11 Treason

These questions have all been answered and are readily available via Google search.

Feel free to check it out.
No, you tell me how the aid got the documents? He cannot go to the place that people with clearance go to look at classified documents. So the only way the aid could've packed them up, is if Biden stole them.

Well, if the Cheney is showing integrity and the Kennedy is nuts, um, yeah, they should.
It was no long ago that the Left’s Number 1 enemy was Dick Cheney and Trump was a top Democrat donor and taking on the airwaves dining to the Leftist choir bashing Bush-Cheney.

Trump is the best thing to happen to George W. Bush and Dick Cheney…. it got the Leftist attack dogs off of them and they were accepted into Washington’s circle. Even Obama will break bread with them now.

It was no long ago that the Left’s Number 1 enemy was Dick Cheney and Trump was a top Democrat donor and taking on the airwaves dining to the Leftist choir bashing Bush-Cheney.

Trump is the best thing to happen to George W. Bush and Dick Cheney…. it got the Leftist attack dogs off of them and they were accepted into Washington’s circle. Even Obama will break bread with them now.
I think the thing is, compared to Trump, Bush and Cheney just look... better.

They respected the notions of bipartisanship and cordiality and compromise that is essential to democratic government.

Trump, on the other hand, is willing to burn it all to satisfy his enormous ego.

Most Republicans KNOW Trump is bad for the country and bad for the party, but they just don't have the guts to admit it. They just hope after losing enough elections, he'll just go away.

No, you tell me how the aid got the documents?

No thanks. If you are that far behind the knowledge curve then I don't want to spend the day catching you up.

He cannot go to the place that people with clearance go to look at classified documents. So the only way the aid could've packed them up, is if Biden stole them.
If Biden stole them then he would have been convicted of it. You do realize that right wing media stories are not a substitute for the law, right?

What is funny is that in two short decades, the Left has embraced a Cheney and is smearing a Kennedy.
No one is embracing Liz, We are just amazed that a hard core Republican is willing to lose her place, to support her belief that Trump is the wrong person for her party.
And this Kennedy is just plain nuts.

I think the thing is, compared to Trump, Bush and Cheney just look... better.

They respected the notions of bipartisanship and cordiality and compromise that is essential to democratic government.

Trump, on the other hand, is willing to burn it all to satisfy his enormous ego.

Most Republicans KNOW Trump is bad for the country and bad for the party, but they just don't have the guts to admit it. They just hope after losing enough elections, he'll just go away.
Bush was a great one for bipartisanship, cordiality, and compromise. When Pelosi and Democrats took the House in 2007, they took that as weakness. Then, Obama came in and took it to an even lower level where his idea of compromise was Republicans had to go along with him or “get to the back of the bus.” Trump knew this was the attitude of Democrats and acted accordingly.

What I remember was that Condi and Cheney and Rumsfeld got on TV and told us that a bag of Anthrax could render a city uninhabitable, and Saddam had all these weapons and he was going to give them to Osama and they were GOING TO GET US ALL!!!!!

I'm not sure how you forgot that was a thing.

The invasion of Iraq was about Clean Break Strategy, the PNAC and Operation Mass Appeal.

No one is embracing Liz, We are just amazed that a hard core Republican is willing to lose her place, to support her belief that Trump is the wrong person for her party.
And this Kennedy is just plain nuts.
Liz Cheney was not a hardcore Republican.

Liz is an angry anti-Trumper for sure but blaming her father for the Iraq war is a big stretch of imagination. WMD's were far down on the the list that congress (including democrats) approved of. Where the hell does the CIA enter the picture? Was the Agency simply an innocent bystander? The charge against Dick Chaney is bogus.

Liz Cheney was not a hardcore Republican.
Well she was never one of Benedict Donald's sycophant's, but she did hold the third-highest position in the House Republican leadership. It's Benedict and his flock that no longer hold Republican values.

No thanks. If you are that far behind the knowledge curve then I don't want to spend the day catching you up.

If Biden stole them then he would have been convicted of it. You do realize that right wing media stories are not a substitute for the law, right?
The only person that could've got tose documents was Biden. Also explain how they got in different locations. Even the office he had that the Chinese govermenthad access to. Democrats don't get convicted.

The only person that could've got tose documents was Biden. Also explain how they got in different locations. Even the office he had that the Chinese govermenthad access to. Democrats don't get convicted.
I have no explanations and I don't need any.

You can take your explanations to the courts and see what they say.

Good luck!

Bush was a great one for bipartisanship, cordiality, and compromise. When Pelosi and Democrats took the House in 2007, they took that as weakness. Then, Obama came in and took it to an even lower level where his idea of compromise was Republicans had to go along with him or “get to the back of the bus.” Trump knew this was the attitude of Democrats and acted accordingly.

Actually, I remember it differently. I remember that Obama made compromise after compromise in order to get Republicans to sign on to O-Care (which was based on Romneycare, that they all praised a few years earlier.)

Trump, on the other hand, couldn't get stuff done with Ryan and Mitch running Congress. So he screamed at them maniacally until they were replaced.

Liz is an angry anti-Trumper for sure but blaming her father for the Iraq war is a big stretch of imagination. WMD's were far down on the the list that congress (including democrats) approved of. Where the hell does the CIA enter the picture? Was the Agency simply an innocent bystander? The charge against Dick Chaney is bogus.
Well you see when you spout nonsense like that you should at least have one link to support it.

Forum List

Back