Can Palestinian's and Israeli's ever be friends?

Can Palestinian's and Israeli's ever be friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance these two groups can settle their differences and bury the hatchet?

That was the question that popped into my head when I saw the following picture...

...of Civil War veterans from the North and the South, coming together in 1913 to shake hands.

I'm thinking, if they can do it, why can't Palestinian's and Israeli's?

Yes it could happen.

The problem is it requires some things to happen.

Firstly it requires peace for a while. It requires prosperity of the Palestinians. It requires education.

For peace you'd need the right on both sides to stop playing silly beggars. They need the conflict to feel important and to make their life easier to get re-elected or for people to acknowledge them as leaders.

Tell us exactly what " negotiations" the Palestinians have proposed that the Israelis have rejected .

Leave occupied territory!

And rightly so as the Palestinians know what International law says about the occupation. Stop all belligerence, vilence and terrorism and agree mutual borders and the occupation will be lifted

Utter bull crap!

Occupation will continue as long as Israel is allowed to get away with it!

When Germany occupied France did they say "Yeah, well, stop all belligerence, violence and terrorism and agree mutual borders and the occupation will be lifted"?

No of course not...

Israel has NO intention of leaving occupied territory!

The occupation will last forever, Netanyahu clarifies | +972 Magazine

Is there any chance these two groups can settle their differences and bury the hatchet?

That was the question that popped into my head when I saw the following picture...

...of Civil War veterans from the North and the South, coming together in 1913 to shake hands.

Yes it could happen.

Firstly it requires peace for a while. It requires prosperity of the Palestinians. It requires education.

For peace you'd need the right on both sides to stop playing silly beggars. They need the conflict to feel important and to make their life easier to get re-elected or for people to acknowledge them as leaders.

Stop pretending to know the ME...talking about playing silly...
A good sample is Europe, but for the Jews they have a special plan.
What part of this didn't You understand:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews. (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)"
.Sahih Muslim, 41:6985

Yes it could happen.

Stop pretending to know the ME...talking about playing silly...
A good sample is Europe, but for the Jews they have a special plan.
What part of this didn't You understand:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews. (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)"

The part I don't understand started with "Stop" and ended with "understand:"

Arabs control 99.75% of the Middle East.

Quiet the opposite, tiny Israel stands against the vast arab world,
while balestinians get all the support from the arabs and everyone dreams of destroying Israel to cure their own inadequacy

arabs_vs_israel.jpg

Israel is the only nuclear power in the ME. They're the big dog on campus. No other country is capable of destroying them. And the last one that tried, got their ass kicked in 6 days.

Islamism is a religious political movement, it's thirsty for the blood of the Jews in Europe,Israel and the whole ME.

The "peace" You suggest is a clear sign of weakness in their view-
look at Europe.

All this post is a blood libel keeping the circle of hatred going.
People care about baestinians only when they need a justification to point their fingers at Israel
No one cares about them being left jobless with the help of BDS..but of course i's the joooos.
This isn't a religious issue and doesn't have a god-damn thing to do with Jews! People point fingers at Israel, because of the shit things Israel has done and is doing. At the very least, be a responsible adult and take ownership over the things you have done. 1) the occupation and 2) the blockade. Those are on you. Those are your fault. Your decision. Fucking own it!

Islamism is a religious political movement, it's thirsty for the blood of the Jews in Europe,Israel and the whole ME.

look at Europe.
Islam is just another way people worship. It's no different than Catholicism, Judaism, Hinduism, etc.

It's just a way some people pray.

while balestinians get all the support from the arabs and everyone dreams of destroying Israel to cure their own inadequacy

arabs_vs_israel.jpg

Israel is the only nuclear power in the ME. They're the big dog on campus. No other country is capable of destroying them. And the last one that tried, got their ass kicked in 6 days.

So do You suggest balestinians will be bombed by an atomic bomb by Israel?

Or would it be that the balestinians will suffer from the deeds of their partners if they dare to bomb the reactor?

So do You suggest balestinians will be bombed by an atomic bomb by Israel?

Or would it be that the balestinians will suffer from the deeds of their partners if they dare to bomb the reactor?
I'm saying Israel is the 4th most militarized country on the planet. There is no country in the ME that can even come close to that kind of firepower.

People care about baestinians only when they need a justification to point their fingers at Israel
No one cares about them being left jobless with the help of BDS..but of course i's the joooos.
This isn't a religious issue and doesn't have a god-damn thing to do with Jews! People point fingers at Israel, because of the shit things Israel has done and is doing. At the very least, be a responsible adult and take ownership over the things you have done. 1) the occupation and 2) the blockade. Those are on you. Those are your fault. Your decision. Fucking own it!

More blood libels, ridiculous parroting...

1. Arabs from Syria, Egypt and Saudi occupied the land of Israel.

2.The blockade was the result of suicide bombings, and was implemented by Egypt too quiet successfully. It's the decision of Hamas and their electors-the balestinians who gave their children the explosive vests.

3. When saying "you have done", do You mean just me, all the jews or Israeli citizens all-together?

4. What about owning Your decision to support a terrorist organization which steals UN aid meant for Gazans and WB citizens?

Tell us exactly what " negotiations" the Palestinians have proposed that the Israelis have rejected .

And rightly so as the Palestinians know what International law says about the occupation. Stop all belligerence, vilence and terrorism and agree mutual borders and the occupation will be lifted

Utter bull crap!

When Germany occupied France did they say "Yeah, well, stop all belligerence, violence and terrorism and agree mutual borders and the occupation will be lifted"?

No of course not...

What do you mean by "Israel is allowed to get away with it" when International law and IHL say it is allowable.

Different thing all together and the law has changed since then, Germany invaded France with the sole intent of taking over. Israel did not invade Palestine and has consistently offered the land back in exchange for peace.

Your source is biased against the Jews so has no validity. If they had no intention of leaving Occupied territory then why did they leave the Sinai that was rich in everything they wanted, then the parts of Syria and Lebanon they occupied. The TRUTH proves that you are just spouting islamonazi LIES and PROPAGANDA

arabs_vs_israel.jpg

And no sign of nuclear weapons in the process, just modern non nuclear ones. So what is your point ?

look at Europe.
Islam is just another way people worship. It's no different than Catholicism, Judaism, Hinduism, etc.

No those religions are definitely not the same.
Their goals and morals are totally different.

A Jew waits for G-d to send the anointed either when all of Israel is righteous or when a great war on Jerusalem is waged. A Jew doesn't have to convert people or conquer empires for his redemption.

While for Muslims the Judgement Day won't start until they slaughter the Jews and submit the infidels around the world, as quoted from Hadth:

BIG DIFFERENCE

Utter bull crap!

No of course not...

What do you mean by "Israel is allowed to get away with it" when International law and IHL say it is allowable.

Different thing all together and the law has changed since then, Germany invaded France with the sole intent of taking over. Israel did not invade Palestine and has consistently offered the land back in exchange for peace.

Your source is biased against the Jews so has no validity. If they had no intention of leaving Occupied territory then why did they leave the Sinai that was rich in everything they wanted, then the parts of Syria and Lebanon they occupied. The TRUTH proves that you are just spouting islamonazi LIES and PROPAGANDA

Which international laws would they be Phoney?

So, "occupied territory" was taken by what means? Israel has NO intention of removing itself from "occupied territory"...

Whether YOU consider my source biased or otherwise is immaterial... It is what is stated by Netanyahu that matters.... Facts that are undeniable from ANY source!

The TRUTH eludes you Phoney! As you were sucked into neo marxism you are now sucked into zionism.... Feeble of mind? What's next Phoney? Neo Thatcherism?

Then why do the Palestinians use islam as the cornerstone of their fight against Israel. Why do they invoke their God and religion all the time.
It has everything to do with religion and the Jews and then LIE about what Israel is doing and has done rather than try and live peacefully. How about the shit things the US has done thousands of times worse than anything Israel has done, just look at Iraq and Afghanistan or even Vietnam. So while you allow that to happen you are not in a position to complain about anyone else. The US mantra during Vietnam was if it moves it is VC, does it still apply in Afghanistan ?

The occupation is for defence which makes it legal, the only other solution would be UN troops stationed in Palestine with the remit to shoot to kill.
The blockade is in reply to Palestinians violence and terrorism and so is legal,

Both are the fault of the Palestinians and it is within their power to have both lifted. The Palestinians decided to wage war on Israel so now they are reaping the rewards.

look at Europe.

This shows that you don't have a clue about islam and what it preaches, from rape to murder for example. It is based on a pagan cult of moon worshippers that engaged in blood rituals, and they still do to this day.

Try reading the koran and hadiths and see what they say ?

The part I don't understand started with "Stop" and ended with "understand:"
They have to make every criticism about Jews, because they cannot defend Israeli atrocities.

What Jewish atrocities are those then, maybe this time you will answer using unbiased and non partisan sources for your links. All you have used up to now is islamonazi propaganda sites and Nazi sources that have no back up of their material.

How about the Palestinian atrocities then like the cold blooded murder of 3 young boys last year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back