Can Palestinian's and Israeli's ever be friends?

Can Palestinian's and Israeli's ever be friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievers are described by Muhammad (in the Qur'an) as "the vilest of animals" and "losers." Christians and Jews are hated by Allah to the extent that they are destined for eternal doom as a result of their beliefs. It would make no sense for Muhammad to then recommend them to be taken in as friends by Muslims. In fact, the Qur'an plainly commands believers not to take unbelievers as friends.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (1:5-7) - "Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger" specifically refers to Jews and "those who go astray" refers to Christians (see Bukhari (12:749)).

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Befriending Christians and Jews

The balestinins can't stop killing and torturing each other, how can they become friends with their enemies?

Really quoting the Quran to justify anything. Seems the Jews had a problem with everyone in the OT and ever since.

Really everyone?
Any problems with Russians, Chinese, Swedes, Germans or Indians in the Torah?
And by problems You mean wars against neighboring tribes or riots against foreign empires?

Hmm..now let's see who actually has a problem with ALL infidels,
looks to conquer the world?...ISLAMISTS

525px-Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.svg.png

Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is your point, even the Jews and Romans had civil wars.

Did I mention civil war? Stop playing stupid

Who has the vision of spreading religion by sword all over the world?

Every empire, and after the Muslim, came the Ottoman and then the British, we now , if we are powerful use money and power, sanctions, and we don't use swords, we just bankrupt a country or do a coup , or fly over and drop bombs.

I get your jealous that you never had an empire, but the Jews also fought among themselves for years , and well preferred to live among others, to go and move where the money was to be made. Babylon was really the Jewish capital for many years, and at the time of Jesus you loved Alexandria, Egypt.

PM Says He is 'Ready' to Meet with Abbas for Negotiations

Netanyahu tells Women Wage Peace activists that he is ready to go to Ramallah to forge the solution 'two states for two people.'

The Prime Minister expressed his desire to return to the negotiating table and said, "I have no preconditions for negotiations. I am ready now to go to Ramallah or any other place in order to meet and hold direct negotiations without preconditions."

"We want to conduct negotiations with the Palestinians," he continued. "The solution is two states for two peoples - a demilitarized Palestinian state that recognizes the national state of the Jewish People."

He knows the Palestinians will never go for it, So my answer is no. Two states for two people but no military for you, and you recognize us as the nations state of the Jewish People.

Unbelievers are described by Muhammad (in the Qur'an) as "the vilest of animals" and "losers." Christians and Jews are hated by Allah to the extent that they are destined for eternal doom as a result of their beliefs. It would make no sense for Muhammad to then recommend them to be taken in as friends by Muslims. In fact, the Qur'an plainly commands believers not to take unbelievers as friends.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (1:5-7) - "Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger" specifically refers to Jews and "those who go astray" refers to Christians (see Bukhari (12:749)).

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Befriending Christians and Jews

The balestinins can't stop killing and torturing each other, how can they become friends with their enemies?

Really quoting the Quran to justify anything. Seems the Jews had a problem with everyone in the OT and ever since.

Really everyone?
Any problems with Russians, Chinese, Swedes, Germans or Indians in the Torah?
And by problems You mean wars against neighboring tribes or riots against foreign empires?

Hmm..now let's see who actually has a problem with ALL infidels,
looks to conquer the world?...ISLAMISTS

525px-Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.svg.png

Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is your point, even the Jews and Romans had civil wars.

Did I mention civil war? Stop playing stupid

Who has the vision of spreading religion by sword all over the world?

Every empire, and after the Muslim, came the Ottoman and then the British, we now , if we are powerful use money and power, sanctions, and we don't use swords, we just bankrupt a country or do a coup , or fly over and drop bombs.

I get your jealous that you never had an empire, but the Jews also fought among themselves for years , and well preferred to live among others, to go and move where the money was to be made. Babylon was really the Jewish capital for many years, and at the time of Jesus you loved Alexandria, Egypt.

1.When saying: "I get your jealous that you never had an empire "
You mean the jews right? Or just me?

2.Hebrews had kingdoms only in Israel and Judea thousands of years before muslims conquered lands across continents. Israel gave lands it conquered in war-for peace treaties with musims. So who wants more land?

3. Jews didn't PREFER to be exiled from their land by foreign empires numerous times. But they always kept coming back to their homeland.
Those in exile prayed with every oter jew facing Jerusalem 3 times a days for THOUSANDS OF YEARS wishing see Jerusalem rebuilt.

While muslims face Mecca, thei asses to Jerusalem and don't have a word meaning 'Jerusalem' in their holy book.

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

HAMAS is a product, not of Israeli Policy, but a resulting consequences of Palestinian politico-military actions.

Hamas is a product of Israeli policies.
(COMMENT)

When HAMAS (AUG 1988) was born, the month before the State of Palestine (NOV 1988) was declared. The basic content and position of HAMAS has not changed since it was first formally articulated in A/AC.21/10 16 February 1948. In the basic threat issued by the Arab Higher Committee (AHC), it is really the foundational content of the the 1988 Covenant. Take the basic points outline in the AHC Threat Letter, and wrap them around fundamentalist Islamic Radical Rhetoric, and you have most of the HAMAS Covenant. And those fundamentals are merely updated and polished a little more in the Political Bureau, Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) Principle Position Paper of 2012.

In August 1988, when HAMAS published the Covenant, there was no Palestinian Territory in Occupation. It was formerly Jordanian Territory which had been severed and abandoned from the nation by Royal Decree.

What we all observe today, is a consequence of the Israeli necessity for a security deterrent against Palestinian Jihadist and Insurgents.

Most Respectfully,
R

That will never happen. The " Arab Peace Plan" calls for the destruction of Israel
I thought it was end the occupation and the right of return?
That will never happen. The " Arab Peace Plan" calls for the destruction of Israel

Analysis of the Arab League "Peace Plan" | Jewish Virtual Library

Know when a Pro Palestinian lies? When he opens his mouth

...We ALL know that Israel will NEVER end the occupation no matter what the Palestinians do!
True.

Best for the so-called Palestinians to pack up and leave.

There is no future for you in Gaza and the West Bank.

Zero.

Time to change the fortunes and prospects of your family and to give them a new and safer and better life elsewhere.

The sooner you leave, the more of your family will survive, and the sooner you can begin building that new and happier life.

Go.

Now.

You and I agree!! The above especially the " Right of Return" with NJA in Palestine would eventually annex Israel to the Palestinian State and the destruction of Israel
This is how stupid that "destruction of Israel" rap is...

Arabs control 99.75% of the Middle East.

Quiet the opposite, tiny Israel stands against the vast arab world,
while balestinians get all the support from the arabs and everyone dreams of destroying Israel to cure their own inadequacy

arabs_vs_israel.jpg

Last edited:
All this post is a blood libel keeping the circle of hatred going.
People care about baestinians only when they need a justification to point their fingers at Israel
No one cares about them being left jobless with the help of BDS..but of course i's the joooos.

Last edited:

Then you would be wrong again and refuse to see the true proposals because they sit with your Jew Hatred

read the full peace plan here

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Text: Arab peace plan of 2002

1. Requests Israel to reconsider its policies and declare that a just peace is its strategic option as well.
2. Further calls upon Israel to affirm:
a. Full Israeli withdrawal from all the territories occupied since 1967, including the Syrian Golan Heights to the lines of June 4, 1967 as well as the remaining occupied Lebanese territories in the south of Lebanon.
b. Achievement of a just solution to the Palestinian Refugee problem to be agreed upon in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolution 194.
c. The acceptance of the establishment of a Sovereign Independent Palestinian State on the Palestinian territories occupied since the 4th of June 1967 in the West Bank and Gaza strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital.
3. Consequently, the Arab Countries affirm the following:
a. Consider the Arab-Israeli conflict ended, and enter into a peace agreement with Israel, and provide security for all the states of the region.
b. Establish normal relations with Israel in the context of this comprehensive peace.
4. Assures the rejection of all forms of Palestinian patriation which conflict with the special circumstances of the Arab host countries.
5. Calls upon the Government of Israel and all Israelis to accept this initiative in order to safeguard the prospects for peace and stop the further shedding of blood, enabling the Arab Countries and Israel to live in peace and good neighborliness and provide future generations with security, stability, and prosperity.
6. Invites the International Community and all countries and Organizations to support this initiative.
7. Requests the Chairman of the Summit to form a special committee composed of some of its concerned member states and the Secretary General of the League of Arab States to pursue the necessary contacts to gain support for this initiative at all levels, particularly from the United Nations, the Security Council, the United States of America, the Russian Federation, the Muslim States and the European Union.

Now we all know that for the occupation to end the Palestinians need to lay down their arms and give up terrorism, violence and belligerence. Just as we all know that the UN resolutions do not say that the Palestinians have the right to return, just that they have the right to apply to return and that all parties to the war in 1947 are equally responsible for payment and reparation to the refugees.

Just two points...

There is no mention of the "destruction of Israel"...

We ALL know that Israel will NEVER end the occupation no matter what the Palestinians do!

Just four points;

There are over 8 Million " Palestinians" who will have the OPTION to " return" There aren't even that many Jews in Israel . If they can't destroy Israel through Violence they will do it from within

They refuse to recognize Israel as a Jewish State.

The Arabs initiated the 67 War

Tell us exactly what " negotiations" the Palestinians have proposed that the Israelis have rejected .

P F Tinmore, et al,

The absence or placement of policies is neither a condition for --- or obstacle to --- a positive mutual exchange between two peoples. It is merely an excuse used to perpetuate the conflict.

Billo_Reilly, et al,

That is actually two different questions.

The answer to each is YES, but for much different reasons.

Billo_Reilly said:
Q1: Can Palestinian's and Israeli's ever be friends?
Q2: Is there any chance these two groups can settle their differences and bury the hatchet?
(COMMENT)

A1: "Can" they?" "Friends?"
In understanding the "can they aspect" one has to remember that is is truly a matter of possibilities. It is just one of several states in which the mutual relationship between the two peoples might hold. There is no sociological, social psychological, anthropological, and philosophical barrier that presents itself to prevent the condition.

A2: It is a mutual and simultaneous relationship expressing and exchanging interpersonal bond and affection between two peoples. Can this happen? Again it is just one of several states in the realm of possibility.

In both cases, there are powerful forces at work, attempt to minimize those possibilities. But it probably will not happen in my lifetime.

Most Respectfully,
R
There is no sociological, social psychological, anthropological, and philosophical barrier that presents itself to prevent the condition.​

Indeed, the only thing in the way is Israel's policies.
(REFERENCE)

Mr Khalid Meshaal, Chief of the Political Bureau, Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) Principle Position Paper
SOURCE: Conference --- Al-Zaytouna Centre for Studies & Consultations, Beirut, on 28-29 November 2012.
Download the full document

(COMMENT)

While there are some differences between what HAMAS considers "Israel;" and what other, more moderate Palestinians consider "Israel;" --- they each lead to chaos in the diplomatic construct.

As long as the Palestinians believe that it is proper to teach, now the fifth generation of Palestinians, that there "is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad" ---- the likelihood that a mutual friendship will be achieved is low.

Most Respectfully,
R
Hamas is a product of Israeli policies.

COWFLOP hamas is a product of islamonazi religious adherence by extremists shipped into the area by the arab league

Netanyahu tells Women Wage Peace activists that he is ready to go to Ramallah to forge the solution 'two states for two people.'

The Prime Minister expressed his desire to return to the negotiating table and said, "I have no preconditions for negotiations. I am ready now to go to Ramallah or any other place in order to meet and hold direct negotiations without preconditions."

"We want to conduct negotiations with the Palestinians," he continued. "The solution is two states for two peoples - a demilitarized Palestinian state that recognizes the national state of the Jewish People."

He knows the Palestinians will never go for it, So my answer is no. Two states for two people but no military for you, and you recognize us as the nations state of the Jewish People.

AND what is wrong with the Palestinians accepting the UN charter fully that says Israel is the Jewish state ? If Arafat could do it why cant the scum in charge today.

You and I agree!! The above especially the " Right of Return" with NJA in Palestine would eventually annex Israel to the Palestinian State and the destruction of Israel
This is how stupid that "destruction of Israel" rap is...

You have the captions the wrong way round as the Palestinians surround Israel, just that Israel has means of keeping them at arms length. Keep it up and gaza will be a forgotten wilderness inhabited by ghosts in 5 years time, all down to hamas.

AND what is wrong with the Palestinians accepting the UN charter fully that says Israel is the Jewish state ? If Arafat could do it why cant the scum in charge today.

The AIDS infected Palestiinian Scumbag DIDN''T do it

The AIDS infected Palestiinian Scumbag DIDN''T do it

It might have been the virus affecting his actions but he did accept Israel as the Jewish state.

Arafat recognises Jewish state and limit to return of refugees

Video: Yasser Arafat Recognizes Israel as a Jewish State

Why Arabs in Israel can develop and use their opportunities but
Arab-bestinians build tunnels for war?

Is there any chance these two groups can settle their differences and bury the hatchet?

That was the question that popped into my head when I saw the following picture...

...of Civil War veterans from the North and the South, coming together in 1913 to shake hands.

I'm thinking, if they can do it, why can't Palestinian's and Israeli's?

Simple:

"For The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews and slay them, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and trees will say- O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

Tell us exactly what " negotiations" the Palestinians have proposed that the Israelis have rejected .

Leave occupied territory!

" Negotiations" means compromise on both sides. STILL haven't told us what proposals the Palestinians have offered. That's because you can't .

They even refuse to even recognize Israel as a Jewish State. Your answer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back