Can Obama ever speak to a black person without being called "divisive"?

Exactly what has Obama done to bring Americans together?

His engagement in Class warfare is pretty divisive.

His racial polarization is pretty divisive.

And his constant war pitting Democrats against Republicans is again pretty divisive. Not to mention his accusations of Republican's "war on women", they (republicans) want dirty air and water, want old people and kids with disablities to "fend" for themselves.

So again I ask, what has Obama done to unite the American people?

What should Obama do to bring American together?

For a start.... he can stop referring to those who disagree with his politics as the 'enemy'. Fuck him. He ain't my President.

For a start even if referred to everyone as family it wouldnt mean that Americans will suddenly drop everything and sing kumbaya. Be serious, What should Obama do that will bring American together?

Its an unreasonable request but why not expect one person to unite all Americans

obama has had numerous opportunities to prove that he represents all the people, instead he chose to be black. Over and over again, he has chosen to inject his personal blackness into matters that are not of presidential concern.

He didnt choose to be black dumbass

He didn't choose to be president of all the people either.. just his side.

he is divisive. period.

How has he excluded you? And why do you feel rejected when he talks to blacks?

He does speak about national issues and it's not a problem. It's only a problem for whites when he talks to blacks or about blacks. Black issues are not a foriegn concept and I know you have to play dumb to make that point. It's the same as any other group that has issues like Jewish issues, Hispanic issues, Women Issues, Family Issues etc. If you dont understand that different issues affect different people different ways then we're starting from scratch here

I have no tolerance for special interest 'issues'.... Issues are not based on skin color, gender or religion. Issues that the President should focus on are ones that affect certain sections of society - poverty, education, economics, national security... He is not elected to play favorites with certain groups based on their gender, sexuality, color, etc.

The clue is in the job title: President of the United States of America. (or, if you're Mitt, Amercia... :lol::lol:)

Whether you have tolerance or not doesnt mean those issues do not exist or should not exist. Poverty, education, economics affect different groups in different ways. Why do you keep infering that Obama is playing favorites by talking to a certain group. What is your solution? For Obama to ignore all groups? He would be the first President ever in history to do that, setting the bar kinda high arent we?

Issues don't exist because of skin color. Those issues affect vast numbers of people, regardless of their color. It's the issue that is important to address, not the color of some of those affected. By making it about color, you promote racism. Is that what the President should do? Promote racism? I think not. Address issues, not special interest groups. I always set a high bar... which is why I am usually disappointed by politicians... most - including Obama - lack courage to stand by their words. During his campaign, Obama said "There is no black America. There is no white America. There is the United States of America". I agree with those words... and, unlike Obama, I live by them.

The left sees everything through the prism of race. The ironic thing is that liberals assume that Black people are incapable of caring for themselves and they need the federal government to address their needs even in the 21st century. The left even gets away with the profound insult of claiming that Black people aren't capable of obtaining a photo I.D. which is necessary in almost every aspect of modern life.

He didnt choose to be black dumbass

he is divisive. period.

He called people like WillyT and me 'the enemy'. That excludes us.... he did that. You do that. You treat conservatives like your enemies. We are not. We are your equal.

he is divisive. period.

He called people like WillyT and me 'the enemy'. That excludes us.... he did that. You do that. You treat conservatives like your enemies. We are not. We are your equal.

He told us we had to ride in the back of the bus.

Obama is black, if he speaks to a black person he's being divisive.
If he speaks about black issues he's being divisive

His blackness is divisive and white people dont like it. What's up with that?

Obama's???? "gasp"....... Bull.....uh.....ack? I didn't know that.

I have no tolerance for special interest 'issues'.... Issues are not based on skin color, gender or religion. Issues that the President should focus on are ones that affect certain sections of society - poverty, education, economics, national security... He is not elected to play favorites with certain groups based on their gender, sexuality, color, etc.

The clue is in the job title: President of the United States of America. (or, if you're Mitt, Amercia... :lol::lol:)

Whether you have tolerance or not doesnt mean those issues do not exist or should not exist. Poverty, education, economics affect different groups in different ways. Why do you keep infering that Obama is playing favorites by talking to a certain group. What is your solution? For Obama to ignore all groups? He would be the first President ever in history to do that, setting the bar kinda high arent we?

Issues don't exist because of skin color. Those issues affect vast numbers of people, regardless of their color. It's the issue that is important to address, not the color of some of those affected. By making it about color, you promote racism. Is that what the President should do? Promote racism? I think not. Address issues, not special interest groups. I always set a high bar... which is why I am usually disappointed by politicians... most - including Obama - lack courage to stand by their words. During his campaign, Obama said "There is no black America. There is no white America. There is the United States of America". I agree with those words... and, unlike Obama, I live by them.

Every president throughout history has addressed special interest groups. Why now it a problem cannot be explained. Issues dont exist because of skin color I agree, but I said issues affect different groups in different ways. Like birth control affects women differently than men. If Obama addresses women is that Anti-Male? No, of course not. But only when Obama speaks to blacks is when you feel hes being Anti-White. Why is that? There are plenty of groups with plenty of issues. GWB knew that and played to the hispanic vote heavily and enlisted TD Jakes for the black vote. I'm sure you'll say today thats wrong...but when it happened no one disagreed with it. Thats policitcs

Why you are pretending that there are no groups of people with different issues is playing the fool. You know that, you just dont like when the group is blacks. Every other group is fine. Unless I missed your rant about Senior issues.

he is divisive. period.

Everyone sees their side as being good and the other side as being the enemy. If you want Obama to change the history of America, then yeah, you're setting the bar too high and no man can achieve that goal. Why should Obama be the first person in history to do what others cant? :eusa_shhh: Because when he fails you can say "See, I told you!"

I said why do you feel rejected when he talks to blacks? I keep hearing this like it was a blacks only event

Everyone sees their side as being good and the other side as being the enemy. If you want Obama to change the history of America, then yeah, you're setting the bar too high and no man can achieve that goal. Why should Obama be the first person in history to do what others cant? :eusa_shhh: Because when he fails you can say "See, I told you!"

I said why do you feel rejected when he talks to blacks? I keep hearing this like it was a blacks only event[/QUOTE]

those are strictly your words and no one else's so I guess you have only yourself to argue with.. go for it.

I said why do you feel rejected when he talks to blacks? I keep hearing this like it was a blacks only event[/QUOTE]

those are strictly your words and no one else's so I guess you have only yourself to argue with.. go for it.

Open mic, here's your chance...

Obama is a race hustler. That's the problem.

Are you suggesting that it isn't that he speaks to black people but what he says when he does? Yes, I agree.

Open mic, here's your chance...

Black kids are murdering each other in big liberal cities all over this nation every day and Obama says nothing. Why did he choose to make the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy personal and why did he identify with Martin?

Why cant Obamafuck talk to black people like he talks to white people?

Allen West can talk to all races the same way and he's black - blacker than Obama. :lol:

Obama is a chameleon lizard.

Why cant Obamafuck talk to black people like he talks to white people?

Allen West can talk to all races the same way and he's black - blacker than Obama. :lol:

Obama is a chameleon lizard.

Got an example?

Black kids are murdering each other in big liberal cities all over this nation every day and Obama says nothing. Why did he choose to make the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy personal and why did he identify with Martin?

Wait, Do you want Obama to address blacks now after saying he shouldnt?

You didn't answer my question. Try again.

Black kids are murdering each other in big liberal cities all over this nation every day and Obama says nothing. Why did he choose to make the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy personal and why did he identify with Martin.

Forum List

Back