Can Obama ever speak to a black person without being called "divisive"?

Let me guess MSNBC right, but Why is Obama the only person not allowed to comment on a national news story?

Obama used "Identity Politics". He identified with the victim. Why? He was never asked about any other Black kids who get murdered every day in big cities. Are you really this naive?

Empathy and sympathy just like Gingrich, Santorum and Allen West. West wasnt even asked and said
“The US Navy SEALS identified Osama Bin Laden within hours, while this young man laid on a morgue slab for three days. The shooter, Mr Zimmerman, should have been held in custody and certainly should not be walking free, still having a concealed weapons carry permit. From my reading, it seems this young man was pursued and there was no probable cause to engage him, certainly not pursue and shoot him….against the direction of the 911 responder.”

What separates the comment of Obama (D) and that of West (R)? The answer is in the parenthesis

Obama used "Identity Politics". He identified with the victim. Why? He was never asked about any other Black kids who get murdered every day in big cities. Are you really this naive?

Empathy and sympathy just like Gingrich, Santorum and Allen West. West wasnt even asked and said
“The US Navy SEALS identified Osama Bin Laden within hours, while this young man laid on a morgue slab for three days. The shooter, Mr Zimmerman, should have been held in custody and certainly should not be walking free, still having a concealed weapons carry permit. From my reading, it seems this young man was pursued and there was no probable cause to engage him, certainly not pursue and shoot him….against the direction of the 911 responder.”

What separates the comment of Obama (D) and that of West (R)? The answer is in the parenthesis

Very good on what seperates them. Now, what connects them?

Oh god, if Obama sided with Zimmerman that would means he's taking the white side?

Of course not, you're feelings are hurt by Obamas blackness. Let's just be frank.

maybe, but if he had just stayed out of it, and kept his justice dpt out of it, Buford would not have a point.

Except everyone commented on it but he only has a problem with Obama commenting on it :doubt:

Forum List

Back