Can Obama ever speak to a black person without being called "divisive"?

Wait, Do you want Obama to address blacks now after saying he shouldnt?

You didn't answer my question. Try again.

Black kids are murdering each other in big liberal cities all over this nation every day and Obama says nothing. Why did he choose to make the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy personal and why did he identify with Martin.

He commented on the story because he was asked about it. In Fact others were asked to like Gingrich, Santorum who both identified with Martin. In Fact Allen West wasnt asked about it and he commented too. So again, why do you only have a problem with Obama commenting? And two, Do you want Obama to address blacks now after saying he shouldnt? I dont get the reasoning.

Now, you're turn

btw...Ever seen American History X? Serious question.

he could care less about blacks. thus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHflFFKoaNM]Jesse Jackson on Obama: "I Wanna Cut His Nuts Off" - YouTube[/ame]

You didn't answer my question. Try again.

Black kids are murdering each other in big liberal cities all over this nation every day and Obama says nothing. Why did he choose to make the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy personal and why did he identify with Martin.

He commented on the story because he was asked about it. In Fact others were asked to like Gingrich, Santorum who both identified with Martin. In Fact Allen West wasnt asked about it and he commented too. So again, why do you only have a problem with Obama commenting? And two, Do you want Obama to address blacks now after saying he shouldnt? I dont get the reasoning.

Now, you're turn

What News Organization does the person belong to who asked him about it?

Last edited:
The entire Martin/Zimmerman fiasco was set up by Obama and his media. Everything about it was manipulated and controlled from the White House. Obama needs to be removed from office this November.

You guys really need to make up your mind. He can't be a radical wanting to punish white America for the sins of colonialism and also harboring a hatred of black people.

no. the blacks need to make their mind about that racists baitin' bastard. they did vote for it

I know, I know, he's a "racists baitin' bastard" because he doesn't go "Yessum master" every time Boehner gets a fart cross-ways.

Obama is black, if he speaks to a black person he's being divisive.
If he speaks about black issues he's being divisive

His blackness is divisive and white people dont like it. What's up with that?

He's supposed to be the President of the United States of America. He is supposed to speak about national issues, not 'black issues'. What the fuck is a 'black issue' anyway? How fucking ludicrous is it that you have to single out blacks as needing special treatment. They're Americans, nothing more, nothing less.... and, frankly, that should be enough for anyone... regardless of skin color.

ITA! I detest the fact that people are grouped and that liberals address each group in a different way. Generally, they pit groups against each other, black vs white, rich vs poor, etc. Obama addressed LaRaza and referred to those who want secure borders as the 'enemy.' Republicans were accused of not addressing the Hispanics properly, as in not promising amnesty for illegal aliens. The Dems see all Hispanics in one group whether they are U.S. citizens or here illegally and they assume they all think alike. They don't look at what a person does, just skin color, and group them accordingly. That, to me, is the very definition of racism.

The only proper address is "My fellow Americans............" because citizens of this country are the only people our leaders represent and should serve. And we are all the same that way. To sub-divide by color is just wrong, yet that is a key element of the left's foundation.

Last edited:

Exactly what has Obama done to bring Americans together?

His engagement in Class warfare is pretty divisive.

His racial polarization is pretty divisive.

And his constant war pitting Democrats against Republicans is again pretty divisive. Not to mention his accusations of Republican's "war on women", they (republicans) want dirty air and water, want old people and kids with disablities to "fend" for themselves.

So again I ask, what has Obama done to unite the American people?

What should Obama do to bring American together?

Resign

Now, you're turn

What News Organization does the person belong to who asked him about it?

What the..? I asked you a question..

He's supposed to be the President of the United States of America. He is supposed to speak about national issues, not 'black issues'. What the fuck is a 'black issue' anyway? How fucking ludicrous is it that you have to single out blacks as needing special treatment. They're Americans, nothing more, nothing less.... and, frankly, that should be enough for anyone... regardless of skin color.

He does speak about national issues and it's not a problem. It's only a problem for whites when he talks to blacks or about blacks. Black issues are not a foriegn concept and I know you have to play dumb to make that point. It's the same as any other group that has issues like Jewish issues, Hispanic issues, Women Issues, Family Issues etc. If you dont understand that different issues affect different people different ways then we're starting from scratch here

you forgot white issues. Why doesn't he ever speak about white issues?

He does speak about national issues and it's not a problem. It's only a problem for whites when he talks to blacks or about blacks. Black issues are not a foriegn concept and I know you have to play dumb to make that point. It's the same as any other group that has issues like Jewish issues, Hispanic issues, Women Issues, Family Issues etc. If you dont understand that different issues affect different people different ways then we're starting from scratch here

I have no tolerance for special interest 'issues'.... Issues are not based on skin color, gender or religion. Issues that the President should focus on are ones that affect certain sections of society - poverty, education, economics, national security... He is not elected to play favorites with certain groups based on their gender, sexuality, color, etc.

The clue is in the job title: President of the United States of America. (or, if you're Mitt, Amercia... :lol::lol:)

Whether you have tolerance or not doesnt mean those issues do not exist or should not exist. Poverty, education, economics affect different groups in different ways. Why do you keep infering that Obama is playing favorites by talking to a certain group. What is your solution? For Obama to ignore all groups? He would be the first President ever in history to do that, setting the bar kinda high arent we?

I have never heard our half-honkey president speak to specifically honkey issues....

ITA! I detest the fact that people are grouped and that liberals address each group in a different way. Generally, they pit groups against each other, black vs white, rich vs poor, etc. Obama addressed LaRaza and referred to those who want secure borders as the 'enemy.' Republicans were accused of not addressing the Hispanics properly, as in not promising amnesty for illegal aliens. The Dems see all Hispanics in one group whether they are U.S. citizens or here illegally and they assume they all think alike. They don't look at what a person does, just skin color, and group them accordingly. That, to me, is the very definition of racism.

The only proper address is "My fellow Americans............" because citizens of this country are the only people our leaders represent and should serve. And we are all the same that way. To sub-divide by color is just wrong, yet that is a key element of the left's foundation.

What is this crap? Liberals and Conservatives address different groups different ways? And this bothers you?

When speaking to men, you dont hear much about breast cancer. When addressing the poor you dont hear much about the estate tax. When addressing the rich you dont hear much about the SNAP program.

Sorry sweetheart but it's called address the audience. You have a problem with basic communication. Actually, basic communication coming from Obama for whatever reason, and Obama should be unlike every person in the entire world so that you can stop whining...Is that it?

What makes you believe Obama should be unlike every other President? Let me hear you say it

Name some, I'm sure he's spoken about them

I have no tolerance for special interest 'issues'.... Issues are not based on skin color, gender or religion. Issues that the President should focus on are ones that affect certain sections of society - poverty, education, economics, national security... He is not elected to play favorites with certain groups based on their gender, sexuality, color, etc.

The clue is in the job title: President of the United States of America. (or, if you're Mitt, Amercia... :lol::lol:)

Whether you have tolerance or not doesnt mean those issues do not exist or should not exist. Poverty, education, economics affect different groups in different ways. Why do you keep infering that Obama is playing favorites by talking to a certain group. What is your solution? For Obama to ignore all groups? He would be the first President ever in history to do that, setting the bar kinda high arent we?

I have never heard our half-honkey president speak to specifically honkey issues....

What is a honkey issue? I'll wait..

Name some, I'm sure he's spoken about them

cant think of any. But I also cant think of any black issues. You seem wear those shades.

What is a honkey issue? I'll wait..

whats a black issue? I will wait....

Forum List

Back