Can Obama ever speak to a black person without being called "divisive"?

sharptonslavesclinton.jpg

crappypresident.jpg

Last edited:
cant think of any. But I also cant think of any black issues. You seem wear those shades.

So why are you asking him to speak on issues that you cant identify?

I am not. I simply can't think of any white issues. Or black issues for that matter. yet you believe Obammy speaks to black issues. Like what? Or are you just being divisive?

Issues that affect Minorities. You've heard of issues that affect groups before havent you? Like Issues that effect the Jewish, Gay, Women, Family, Latinos, Seniors etc.

seems like you want Obama to speak on issues that you cant identify AND the only group you have a problem with is black ones because black is a race and issues based on race bother you.

did you see the black man protesting and he had a sign that read:
"THE BRO HAS GOT TO GO"

I am not. I simply can't think of any white issues. Or black issues for that matter. yet you believe Obammy speaks to black issues. Like what? Or are you just being divisive?

Issues that affect Minorities. You've heard of issues that affect groups before havent you? Like Issues that effect the Jewish, Gay, Women, Family, Latinos, Seniors etc.

seems like you want Obama to speak on issues that you cant identify AND the only group you have a problem with is black ones because black is a race and issues based on race bother you.

Issues based on race bother me when a President takes sides. This is what Obama said in 2004. "Well, I say to them tonight, there’s not a liberal America and a conservative America — there’s the United States of America. There’s not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there’s the United States of America."

It's a shame Obama could not live up to his lofty rhetoric and turned out to be just another political hack.

Issues based on race bother me when a President takes sides. This is what Obama said in 2004. "Well, I say to them tonight, there’s not a liberal America and a conservative America — there’s the United States of America. There’s not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there’s the United States of America."

It's a shame Obama could not live up to his lofty rhetoric and turned out to be just another political hack.

Can you show ONE example of the president taking a black side ever?

I can show you two. The "Beer Summit" and the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy.

Can you please provide examples of such issues, and explain how they are of so little importance to other groups that it is not one of their issues? Or are you just being evasive and divisive?

Because yes, I have heard people talk of "issues that affect groups. And that talk usually is divisive, and intended to be that way.

I can show you two. The "Beer Summit" and the Martin/Zimmerman tragedy.

That must have been difficult.

Oh god, if Obama sided with Zimmerman that would means he's taking the white side?

Of course not, you're feelings are hurt by Obamas blackness. Let's just be frank.

Oh god, if Obama sided with Zimmerman that would means he's taking the white side?

Of course not, you're feelings are hurt by Obamas blackness. Let's just be frank.

maybe, but if he had just stayed out of it, and kept his justice dpt out of it, Buford would not have a point.

Forum List

Back