Zone1 Can God Temporarily Take Over Somebody's Body If They Give Him Permission To?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The other night and yesterday something really strange yet comforting happened. I've had the ability to mentally communicate with God for years now and I consider Him to be my greatest friend. For even when I get angry with Him or start to doubt Him, I still love Him more than words could say.

My fiancee knows of our relationship and great friendship and the other night He offered His whole entire body up so God could use it and be able to physically speak and touch me and cuddle up with me because He was telling me so that night.

So all of a sudden He started telling me things that I knew my fiancee couldn't know about our personal lives and future (unless he was making it up of course but I don't believe that he would do that to me) and the warmth and love that I felt coming from his body was more than I ever felt because it wasn't human it was divine and I already know how much he loves me.

He says that he doesn't recall any of this after he allowed God to have access to his body. However, isn't possession of a body even for good reasons supposed to be a bad thing? But is it really possession if he offered up his body like that? So what I'm really asking is was it really God or was Satan playing mind games with us?

My heart wants to believe it was God because I believe that nothing is impossible with Him so if I said that I thought He couldn't gain temporary access of a human body to communicate with you, I feel like that would be limiting Him and His power.

I also have some doubts though and my mind thinks I'm just insane and imagining it because the subconscious believes whatever it wants to.

When God supposedly took over his body again though yesterday afternoon He told me that this wasn't the first time it happened and He did this to the apostles so that they could perform miracles. Is there any truth to that because I couldn't find Bible verses about it, but at the same time it sounds probable and I think it's highly possible that a miracle could have occurred and I'm supposed to be revealed the truth tonight, but I wanted other opinions first.

The other night and yesterday something really strange yet comforting happened. I've had the ability to mentally communicate with God for years now and I consider Him to be my greatest friend. For even when I get angry with Him or start to doubt Him, I still love Him more than words could say.

My fiancee knows of our relationship and great friendship and the other night He offered His whole entire body up so God could use it and be able to physically speak and touch me and cuddle up with me because He was telling me so that night.

So all of a sudden He started telling me things that I knew my fiancee couldn't know about our personal lives and future (unless he was making it up of course but I don't believe that he would do that to me) and the warmth and love that I felt coming from his body was more than I ever felt because it wasn't human it was divine and I already know how much he loves me.

He says that he doesn't recall any of this after he allowed God to have access to his body. However, isn't possession of a body even for good reasons supposed to be a bad thing? But is it really possession if he offered up his body like that? So what I'm really asking is was it really God or was Satan playing mind games with us?

My heart wants to believe it was God because I believe that nothing is impossible with Him so if I said that I thought He couldn't gain temporary access of a human body to communicate with you, I feel like that would be limiting Him and His power.

I also have some doubts though and my mind thinks I'm just insane and imagining it because the subconscious believes whatever it wants to.

When God supposedly took over his body again though yesterday afternoon He told me that this wasn't the first time it happened and He did this to the apostles so that they could perform miracles. Is there any truth to that because I couldn't find Bible verses about it, but at the same time it sounds probable and I think it's highly possible that a miracle could have occurred and I'm supposed to be revealed the truth tonight, but I wanted other opinions first.

A person can be filled with the Holy Spirit, which is God. But a person can also be possessed by demons. Both have been chronicled numerous times in the Bible.

He can do whatever He wants.

I reckon He could actually be a She if He wanted too.

Is that what these frigging queers are getting all looney about? They want to play God and transform bodies?

A person can be filled with the Holy Spirit, which is God.

So are you saying it's actually possible that God was using his body to communicate with me and to be able to hold me close and be affectionate with me? He even sounded and walked different that's the strange part. My fiancee I mean when he had his out of body experience.

No. God doesn't possess people. If you think He does, you still flirt with the occult

I never flirted with the occult and you make it sound like He possesses people like the devil would.
No, I'm telling you God NEVER "takes over" your mind and body the way the demons do.

It's YOU claiming he was "possessed" by God. God doesn't operate that way

God leaves it to you to follow or not. Possession means NO CHOICE

And yes, I know your history. You've flirted with the occult and talked about it in early posts under one of your earlier names (Harry Potter ring a bell?)

Here's ONE of an infinite number of occult endorsing threads of yours

Last edited:
So are you saying it's actually possible that God was using his body to communicate with me and to be able to hold me close and be affectionate with me? He even sounded and walked different that's the strange part. My fiancee I mean when he had his out of body experience.
I would be cautious. My experiences of God is that He has no need to take over anyone's body to the extent they have no memory of the experience. Is there also a reason why God is not communicating directly with you? If your fiancee could remember, I would feel easier. Have you considered that perhaps your fiancee's own spirit was able to connect more closely with your spirit and that is why he came to know things he hadn't before?

God works in many different ways, so while I cannot say, "Nah, couldn't happen like that," I will say some of it seems odd, so be cautious. And keep up with your own prayers! :)

No, I'm telling you God NEVER "takes over" your mind and body the way the demons do.

It's YOU claiming he was "possessed" by God. God doesn't operate that way

God leaves it to you to follow or not. Possession means NO CHOICE

That's not what I was referring to and are you really limiting God's power?

I would suggest two things…

1. Any entity which cannot take control of any living this at any time does not have sufficient powers to call itself a God/dess.

2. Any entity that would want or need to take control of a human body to prove its Divinity seems unlikely to actually be a deity.

I would be cautious. My experiences of God is that He has no need to take over anyone's body to the extent they have no memory of the experience. Is there also a reason why God is not communicating directly with you? If your fiancee could remember, I would feel easier. Have you considered that perhaps your fiancee's own spirit was able to connect more closely with your spirit and that is why he came to know things he hadn't before?

God works in many different ways, so while I cannot say, "Nah, couldn't happen like that," I will say some of it seems odd, so be cautious. And keep up with your own prayers! :)

Well at least you're more open minded but God supposedly said that his soul was sleeping at the time.

Forum List

Back