Can God make a pizza so large, that he couldn't eat it?

OMG Radio is going to ddddie eatin' teh processed foodz!

With teh CANSER!

oh_noez_foz.jpg

He could but he would not eat it, unless he used the cheese that came from the goat that Mohammed fucked while Jesus , Shiva, and Buddha watched.
Well, actually Buddha ate that goat and everything else he saw.
Shiva did what he always does, he shit his pants and wiped himself with one of his many arms. He's a handful that Shiva!

Last edited:
:lol:

okay then...I thought you were going to bust out the ...well you know...the heathen pizza.

no. :lol: was thinking God might choose Chicago deep-dish.

uh huh and there ya go. you see, if god would have wanted a deep dish pizza he would have made it that way.....

Behold......

That looks exactly like what I ate last night at a place called the "Moondog" here in Indy.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no. :lol: was thinking God might choose Chicago deep-dish.

uh huh and there ya go. you see, if god would have wanted a deep dish pizza he would have made it that way.....

Behold......

That looks exactly like what I ate last night at a place called the "Moondog" here in Indy.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booyah!!!....give elvis a taste...;)

Behold......

Booyah!!!....give elvis a taste...;)

Uh, of the pizza, right? :eek:

Allen Brothers dry aged ( 30 days) Bone in Rib Eye 26 oz....seared on both sides to lock it in, grilled for 6 minutes in a 700 deg. bar b que high above the heat..med rare.

Yes seared decaying bovine flesh is good stuff.

Much better than decaying vegetables :thup:

I like both if decently prepared.

Do you just eat steak by itself?

the veggie horseradish is very good with steak, so are baked taters.

horse radish is more for the centrist of center, rib cuts, prime rib.....

any real steak person won't use a thing. I did however always enjoy just a dab on a few pieces of Peter Lugar's sauce. You have to go there to get it...its excellent.

Forum List

Back