Can Anyone Show Any Negatives Of A United States Of Africa?

They ruled in the areas they controlled, they just kept Chinese authorities in figurehead positions.

They controlled the productive areas, just like in Africa.
So why cant you find me a link that says they were colonized? Did you think I would just take your word for it?

Spheres of influence = colonization. Just because they don't use the same word doesn't mean the same concept.

I posted the imperialism in the East wikipedia link, its up to you to understand it.

Its nice to know black supremacists are just as dumb as white ones. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

No it doesnt mean the same thing retard. Thats why you cant find a link like I can that says for example the country of Senegal was colonized by the French. Dont be upset you got caught in a lie. Nice to know white boys that think they know their own language cant figure out the difference between sphere of influence and colonization.

Its not a lie, its a fact. History, learn it.
Yet you cant show me anywhere in documented history written by white people that China was colonized by any country in Europe. Why not?

Because historians didn't use that word.

But look up Hong Kong if you want a more direct example.

You are such a fucking idiot it is actually sad.

Peace,

I've heard talk about a United States of Africa...I agree that that would be nice, Africa as a united single power like the United States of America. Can anyone show any negatives of a United States of Africa?
Africans are still killing each other over tribal and religious differences.

so while it's a nice idea, until they grow out of that, it won't happen

Africa is great. That's why there's a huge exodus of American Blacks heading back to the homeland.

I hear the Congo is really nice this time of year. :)

That wont happen as long as Europeans have a stranglehold on the money game. You realize they were trying to create a Bank of Africa led by Qaddafi and they killed him. It would have sunk our present finance system because their money would have been based on tangible resources that Africa has an excess of.

Always with the "blame whitey" bullshit.

You were born a victim and you will die a victim and that will be your legacy.

Interesting that you didnt even care if what he said was true or not.

Peace,

I've heard talk about a United States of Africa...I agree that that would be nice, Africa as a united single power like the United States of America. Can anyone show any negatives of a United States of Africa?

Just for the fact that they don't seem to be able to govern a small village in Africa, much less what will be the 1st or 2nd largest country in the world.
You're like the 5th cave chimp I had to tell that Africa is not a country in the last 2 days.Cave chimps like you must not get out much if you think countries in Africa cannot manage themselves. No wonder you monkeys are kept locked up in trailer parks.

Damn you are one stupid fuck.

He was talking about if Africa did unite and become one nation that they wouldn't be able to govern.
Maybe Obama wants to be their president.

One can only hope.

Africa got a head start and ended up dead last. Why is that?

It is mind-boggling that anyone could possibly look at how dysfunctional the CONTINENT of Africa is and think that all of the countries could pull together to form a powerhouse nation. What fantasy do you guys live in??

A United Africa would make everyone else look like they were playing at civilization. Its the richest continent on the face of the earth in terms of pure resources both human and natural. Just look at all the genius that comes from Africa.
THAT is some seriously funny shit right there.

A United Africa would make everyone else look like they were playing at civilization. Its the richest continent on the face of the earth in terms of pure resources both human and natural. Just look at all the genius that comes from Africa.
THAT is some seriously funny shit right there.

The "Genius of Africa." :lol:

Africa is literally a Continent of retarded people. Sub-Sahara African Blacks have mean I.Q. in the 60's. Yes...they are literally retarded.

Ever wonder why former colonies like India, Vietnam, and Indonesia have taken off economically and Africa is still in the stone age? That's why.

Interestingly....American Blacks are precisely in between the scores of blacks in Africa and whites world wide....around I.Q. 84....or about the 16th percentile for whites.

Africa is and always will be fucked. Unfortunately, you can't fix stupid.
Here's the data btw....

IQ and the Wealth of Nations -- Lynn and Vanhanen -- data table of national mean IQ studies summarized by Steve Sailer

So why cant you find me a link that says they were colonized? Did you think I would just take your word for it?

Spheres of influence = colonization. Just because they don't use the same word doesn't mean the same concept.

I posted the imperialism in the East wikipedia link, its up to you to understand it.

Its nice to know black supremacists are just as dumb as white ones. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

No it doesnt mean the same thing retard. Thats why you cant find a link like I can that says for example the country of Senegal was colonized by the French. Dont be upset you got caught in a lie. Nice to know white boys that think they know their own language cant figure out the difference between sphere of influence and colonization.

Its not a lie, its a fact. History, learn it.
Yet you cant show me anywhere in documented history written by white people that China was colonized by any country in Europe. Why not?

Because historians didn't use that word.

But look up Hong Kong if you want a more direct example.

You are such a fucking idiot it is actually sad.
Yeah they did. They used it when Europeans colonized Africa dummy.

Hong Kong is not China retard. Its a small part of China.

That wont happen as long as Europeans have a stranglehold on the money game. You realize they were trying to create a Bank of Africa led by Qaddafi and they killed him. It would have sunk our present finance system because their money would have been based on tangible resources that Africa has an excess of.

According to assclap, everything began with the black folk. So how it is that whitey is in charge?

According to assclap, everything began with the black folk. So how it is that whitey is in charge?

By Sheer Brutality and Murder

The ice age ended which allowed whites to intermingle with the other races. Due to lack of resources whites became exceptional at trickery, killing and savagery instead of civilization, intelligence and higher learning.

And
The ice age ended which allowed whites to intermingle with the other races. Due to lack of resources whites became exceptional at trickery, killing and savagery instead of civilization, intelligence and higher learning.
Under this line of "reason" what would explain the corresponding indolence and lack of imagination amongst the colored peoples of that time?

And
Under this line of "reason" what would explain the corresponding indolence and lack of imagination amongst the colored peoples of that time?
Who tricked you into believing people of color lacked imagination? Black people were creating civilization, science, math while you were still eating each other.

Forum List

Back