Can Anyone Show Any Negatives Of A United States Of Africa?

You are a convict....convict.

You're wrong as usual and still ignorant.
And you are still a convict...convict.
You're still wrong and ignorant.
But you still are a convict. I'd rather be wrong and ignorant than to be a stupid convict.

Good to see you admit to being wrong and ignorant.
Good to see you admit to being a convict....convict

Why would I care about reparations,it's not like it's ever going to happen.
AA has just about played itself out,and I dont associate with the fat chicks and wiggers who date blacks so why should I care?

Thats what I asked you. Why do you want reparations? You're a white boy.

AA will be around for a while and it doesn't matter if you don't associate with fat chicks or wiggers. Beautiful white women are wanting mixed children. You care because you are afraid you will be bred out.

I dont need reparations. In fact I would never accept them even if they were available. You see there's this thing called pride and work ethic that makes that type of thing abhorrent to those with integrity. Which you lack.
Well if you dont need reparations why would you ask for them?.

What the fuck are you talking about? I dont want or need reparations and I've never asked for them. Why would I?
Dont get emotional. Thats what I asked you. You said you dont whine about reparations. Are you always this stupid or just when you are online?

Of course I dont care about reparations. Because YOU will never receive them.

Thats what I asked you. Why do you want reparations? You're a white boy.

AA will be around for a while and it doesn't matter if you don't associate with fat chicks or wiggers. Beautiful white women are wanting mixed children. You care because you are afraid you will be bred out.

I dont need reparations. In fact I would never accept them even if they were available. You see there's this thing called pride and work ethic that makes that type of thing abhorrent to those with integrity. Which you lack.

What the fuck are you talking about? I dont want or need reparations and I've never asked for them. Why would I?
Dont get emotional. Thats what I asked you. You said you dont whine about reparations. Are you always this stupid or just when you are online?

Stop whining about reparations if you don't care. You are a white boy and would not be eligible anyway.

Stop whining about reparations if you don't care. You are a white boy and would not be eligible anyway.

And you as a negro aren't either. Get use to it.

And you as a negro aren't either. Get use to it.
As long as you know you cant get any reparations for being a white boy then my job is done. I get my reparations in a variety of ways. This is just until the real one hits in the last year of Obamas presidency.

Can Anyone Show Any Negatives Of A United States Of Africa?

There'd be way too many flies for one country to handle.

Forum List

Back