Can Anyone Show Any Negatives Of A United States Of Africa?

Peace,

I've heard talk about a United States of Africa...I agree that that would be nice, Africa as a united single power like the United States of America. Can anyone show any negatives of a United States of Africa?

It would be a very bloody process becoming such a united state. You would have to kill the Muslim populations of nearly all the Islamic states to even begin such a dream, for starters.

Maybe once China shows them how to grow food...

Always with the "blame whitey" bullshit.

You were born a victim and you will die a victim and that will be your legacy.

I don't think that Caucasians deserve ALL the blame for the suffering of the so-called Negroes, but the Caucasians ARE playing a role in our suffering.

Always with the "blame whitey" bullshit.

You were born a victim and you will die a victim and that will be your legacy.

I don't think that Caucasians deserve ALL the blame for the suffering of the so-called Negroes, but the Caucasians ARE playing a role in our suffering.

More bullshit.

Man up and take responsibility for your station in life and stop blaming others.

Just too much...

First one has to divide the continent between Arabic and Non Arabic. 2nd most of that "genius" petered out in the middle ages, when islam was a force of maintaining the past, instead of consisting of a large religious fundamentalist contingent.

3rd, most of Africa's Resources are hard to extract.

Finally, European colonization happened other places, like India, South America, China. Those places seem far more advanced than Africa, and they got their freedom around the same time.

Subsaharan Africa has never had a unified civilization, due to the roughness of the central terrain, and a lack of a far travelling sea-going culture.

Well I'm not an expert on the different treatment of the different races by the Europeans, but I do know that they didn't enslave any of the other races but the so-called Negroes. If they made the so-called Negroes slaves, what else different did they do to the so-called Negroes?

Its a good idea in theory but I just don't see it on the ground, waaayyy too much conflict on the continent right now.

The right voice could get them to see that all of Africa would benefit from a United States of Africa. I don't believe in Louis Farrakhan anymore but if African leaders would listen to him and form "a Black United Front," we could solve all of our problems on our own.

Gaddafi tried for a United States of Africa, and I agree with brother Gaddafi that it can be done.

Uniting 20 piles of shit into one big pile would only bring even more chaos. But not to worry, soon, China will own most of it. :D

You all are the one's with the funky B.O. problem. Your stench should tell you something about who you are, waste (those of you who continue in the belief that being Caucasian makes you especially better than or entitled to rule everyone else.)

Most of it is hot as Hell, they're cutting down all of the trees for firewood, people are hacking their neighbors to death with machetes, and the country is full of AIDs and Ebola.

Other than that it's a great place to live.

I've been to North Africa (Tunisia.) It was just as modern as America in Tunis, Tunisia.

Nope it would have to happen behind the barrel of a gun.

I would hope that they can unite behind good leaders like Robert Mugabe and see the light, that a United States of Africa would be a serious world power.

Africans are still killing each other over tribal and religious differences.

so while it's a nice idea, until they grow out of that, it won't happen

I agree with brother Gadhafi that it can be done...the African leaders just have to end their corruption of bowing to and doing the will of their former colonial rulers and go for self (the good of all of us people of so-called African descent.)

It is mind-boggling that anyone could possibly look at how dysfunctional the CONTINENT of Africa is and think that all of the countries could pull together to form a powerhouse nation. What fantasy do you guys live in??

The right voice could do it...the leaders just have to be brought around to ending their CORRUPT ways.

Mu'ammar Gadhafi was not a fool, I think...it can be done.

The "Genius of Africa." :lol:

Africa is literally a Continent of retarded people. Sub-Sahara African Blacks have mean I.Q. in the 60's. Yes...they are literally retarded.

Ever wonder why former colonies like India, Vietnam, and Indonesia have taken off economically and Africa is still in the stone age? That's why.

Interestingly....American Blacks are precisely in between the scores of blacks in Africa and whites world wide....around I.Q. 84....or about the 16th percentile for whites.

Africa is and always will be fucked. Unfortunately, you can't fix stupid.
Here's the data btw....

IQ and the Wealth of Nations -- Lynn and Vanhanen -- data table of national mean IQ studies summarized by Steve Sailer

I suspected that you were truly a Caucasian impersonating a so-called Negro...I don't know what happened in ALL of the European colonies but like I said on this thread or on another, the Europeans only made slaves out of the so-called Negroes. If the so-called Negroes were the only race to be made slaves, what else did the Caucasians do to the so-called Negroes that they didn't do to everyone else that they colonized?

It would be a very bloody process becoming such a united state. You would have to kill the Muslim populations of nearly all the Islamic states to even begin such a dream, for starters.

I've heard about this unjustified hatred for Islam that Caucasians have...are you guys just upset because the Muslims TOOK Spain, a European country, and ruled it for 8 centuries or something? AND THAT THE MUSLIMS ARE THE ONLY FOREIGN POWER TO RULE A EUROPEAN COUNTRY?

IS THAT WHY ISLAM SCARES YOU? I'm not a Muslim but I do pray to the God of Prophet Muhammad (see Holy Qur'an 2:62.) I am a Sabian for the record.

Forum List

Back