Can Anyone Show Any Negatives Of A United States Of Africa?

Uniting would be fine but who would run it?

I think that American history could be used for a model; the same way that the American colonies formed the U.S.A., Africa could form a United States of Africa. I SAY THAT A GOOD FIRST PRESIDENT WOULD BE ROBERT MUGABE and that the Capital should be Harare, Zimbabwe.

More bullshit.

Man up and take responsibility for your station in life and stop blaming others.

That's funny...why isn't something like that told to the Jews when they complain about what happened to them in Germany, AND CLAIM THAT THEY DESERVE REPARATIONS FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? They go through a Holocaust for a few years and get their own country and reparations from the Germans. American Blacks get 400+ years of some of the worst treatment in history and they are told that they are responsible for themselves.

You wicked demons (Caucasians) are the true bullsh*t artists.

Problem would be that Al Sharpton would be King or President and in three months he would fleece all the ignorant Blacks out of every dime they had and they would petition us for foreign aid. Also, with their thirst for murdering one another, they would soon kill off the whole country and cease to exist without the White man's policing their country.

I think that American history could be used for a model; the same way that the American colonies formed the U.S.A., Africa could form a United States of Africa. I SAY THAT A GOOD FIRST PRESIDENT WOULD BE ROBERT MUGABE and that the Capital should be Harare, Zimbabwe.

Mugabe might be the first president for life followed by a relative, but president no; he is no George Washington. George had two opportunities to be king of America and turned them both down. He lost money serving as president of the United States. Mugabe would do anything to hold on to power.
If the Africans could form a democratic federation similar to the United States it would greatly facilitate their development, but I don’t see it happening.

Africans are still killing each other over tribal and religious differences.

so while it's a nice idea, until they grow out of that, it won't happen

I agree with brother Gadhafi that it can be done...the African leaders just have to end their corruption of bowing to and doing the will of their former colonial rulers and go for self (the good of all of us people of so-called African descent.)
until you get over the idea that they are bowing to former rulers, I really can't take you seriously.

the leaders are corrupt

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries in the World

4 of the top 10 are in africa

take responsibility and stop blaming others

Uniting 20 piles of shit into one big pile would only bring even more chaos. But not to worry, soon, China will own most of it. :D

You all are the one's with the funky B.O. problem. Your stench should tell you something about who you are, waste (those of you who continue in the belief that being Caucasian makes you especially better than or entitled to rule everyone else.)
What does that even have to do with what i said? Uniting a bunch of failed states into one big pile of failed states gets them nowhere. Fuck man, the Chinese had to come over and show you all how to grow food.

More bullshit.

Man up and take responsibility for your station in life and stop blaming others.

That's funny...why isn't something like that told to the Jews when they complain about what happened to them in Germany, AND CLAIM THAT THEY DESERVE REPARATIONS FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? They go through a Holocaust for a few years and get their own country and reparations from the Germans. American Blacks get 400+ years of some of the worst treatment in history and they are told that they are responsible for themselves.

Are you seriously trying to compare your history to that of the Jews?

Largest genocide of the 20th century and you compare it to slavery. Your people weren't murdered by the millions you stupid fuck!!

More bullshit.

Largest genocide of the 20th century and you compare it to slavery. Your people weren't murdered by the millions you stupid fuck!!

You retarded convict. No wonder you were imprisoned. Even whites say at least 1.5 million Black people died just in crossing the Atlantic. Thats based on partial records. That doesn't even count all the murders, rapes, tortures and slavery that went on here in the US for centuries. There is no human tragedy that can compare with the enslavement of Black people in the Americas for one simple fact. Our tragedy went on for centuries and still continues to this day.

Its a good idea in theory but I just don't see it on the ground, waaayyy too much conflict on the continent right now.

The right voice could get them to see that all of Africa would benefit from a United States of Africa. I don't believe in Louis Farrakhan anymore but if African leaders would listen to him and form "a Black United Front," we could solve all of our problems on our own.

Gaddafi tried for a United States of Africa, and I agree with brother Gaddafi that it can be done.

Look at the situations in Nigeria, the Congo, Sudan/South Sudan for example, how in the world would we convince those countries to unite in anything, let alone the North Africans who despise their sub saharan brothers?

More bullshit.

You retarded convict. No wonder you were imprisoned. Even whites say at least 1.5 million Black people died just in crossing the Atlantic. Thats based on partial records. That doesn't even count all the murders, rapes, tortures and slavery that went on here in the US for centuries. There is no human tragedy that can compare with the enslavement of Black people in the Americas for one simple fact. Our tragedy went on for centuries and still continues to this day.

When the number gets close to 11 million killed in six and a half years, then you may have a point.

Mugabe? dude that guy ruined his country!

More bullshit.

When the number gets close to 11 million killed in six and a half years, then you may have a point.
You must be embarrassed I busted your lying convict ass again. When the years exceed even a decade maybe you will have a point. Until then you dont...convict..

More bullshit.

You must be embarrassed I busted your lying convict ass again. When the years exceed even a decade maybe you will have a point. Until then you dont...convict..

Largest genocide of the 20th century, 11 million Jews killed in the span of six and a half years. What part of that is a lie?

Your concession is duly noted BTW

Largest genocide of the 20th century, 11 million Jews killed in the span of six and a half years. What part of that is a lie?

The part when you said the amount of Black people murdered was not in the millions. That number was reached just transporting them across the ocean. We already know you are stupid so dont play retarded.

Your people weren't murdered by the millions you stupid fuck!!

Until you can convince me the Jewish holocaust lasted 400 plus years you dont have a point.....convict.

The part when you said the amount of Black people murdered was not in the millions. That number was reached just transporting them across the ocean. We already know you are stupid so dont play retarded.

Until you can convince me the Jewish holocaust lasted 400 plus years you dont have a point.

I said they weren't murdered by the millions and you have no proof they were. You claim 1.5 million died crossing the Atlantic, now prove they were all murdered. Fact is lots of people crossing the oceans in that era died, whites and blacks alike. But murder? That's a stretch.

The Jews have been persecuted since 70 AD when the Roman Army destroyed Jerusalem and killed over a million Jews you dumbass!!

Until you can convince me the Jewish holocaust lasted 400 plus years you dont have a point.

I said they weren't murdered by the millions and you have no proof they were. You claim 1.5 million died crossing the Atlantic, now prove they were all murdered. Fact is lots of people crossing the oceans in that era died, whites and blacks alike. But murder? That's a stretch.
I dont care what you said. You were wrong convict. I dont have to prove anything to you because its already proven. Its a stretch to you because like most jailbirds you dont realize the seriousness of your crimes.

I dont care what you said. You were wrong convict. I dont have to prove anything to you because its already proven. Its a stretch to you because like most jailbirds you dont realize the seriousness of your crimes.

No it's not proven you lying fuck.

Your concession is duly noted....again.

Yes it is proven you lying convict. Look it up in the prison library if you are uncomfortable with life on the outside.

Federation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about federal states. For other uses, see Federation (disambiguation).
Not to be confused with Confederation.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
A federation (from Latin: foedus, gen.: foederis, "covenant"), also known as a federal state, is a political entity characterized by a union of partially self-governing states or regions under a central (federal) government. In a federation, the self-governing status of the component states, as well as the division of power between them and the central government, are typically constitutionally entrenched and may not be altered by a unilateral decision of either party, the states or the federal political body.[1]

The governmental or constitutional structure found in a federation is known as federalism. It can be considered the opposite of another system, the unitary state. Germany with sixteen Länder is an example of a federation, whereas neighboring Austria and its Bundesländer was a unitary state with administrative divisions that became federated, and neighboring France by contrast has always been unitary.

Federations may be multi-ethnic and cover a large area of territory (e.g. United States or India), although neither is necessarily the case. The initial agreements create a stability that encourages other common interests, reduces differences between the disparate territories, and gives them all even more common ground. At some time this is recognized and a movement is organized to merge more closely. At other times, especially when common cultural factors are at play such as ethnicity and language, some of the steps in this pattern are expedited and compressed.

The international council for federal countries, the Forum of Federations,[2] is based in Ottawa, Ontario. It helps share best practices among countries with federal systems of government, and currently includes nine countries as partner governments.

Yes it is proven you lying convict. Look it up in the prison library if you are uncomfortable with life on the outside.

Lets see the proof then!

Come on tough guy!!

You talk big from behind a computer screen.

Put up or shut up!

Forum List

Back