Can anyone point out ANYTHING in the infamous dossier that has been substantiated?

But MAINLY -- the entire piece you stole is how a REAL Intel agency might USE that kind of dossier for a real corrroborated investigation. THAT would be true if it wasn't a PAID FICTION RELYING on Russian Intel intended as a political hit piece !!!!!!!!!!!!

And attempts to corroborate any substantial parts of this fiction have failed. That's the take-away point here.
That's why no real corroboration APPEARS in the Slate propaganda piece marketed thru Steele himself..

Hey dimwit......I stole NOTHING.....I DID mention who wrote that last part....

YOU, my trusty BIASED mod are clearly showing which side you're on and it obviously is the Trump ass kissing side.

No credit for the copyright to Slate. That's how it's supposed to work. Not linking also cuts folks off from READING the rest of article.. So my question is -- did you KNOW that Steele was the primary and oft quoted SOURCE of that phony article and you were just too embarrassed to have that found out? Or did you not even recognize that was what happened?

That doesn't make it incorrect, dope.

That ^^^ would be a full belly laugh IF you morons weren't tanking my country with your juvenile pranks to win political power...

You partisan bitches and bastards are quoting sources that PURPOSELY obscure the fact that the AUTHOR of the dossier is passing propaganda to JUSTIFY his own shitty piece of turdish Opposition Research.

Think for a minute. Am I ASKING TOO MUCH? Why did the author of that article NOT MENTION that OBIS is Steele's own company? Did he not know? I doubt it since even the 1st LINE of the Steeles bio on the Wiki cites OBIS as the company he founded..

This is BEYOND dishonest. It's criminal cover-up.. And the reason that the FBI parted ways with Steele..

Address the actual points made in the link rather than attempting to discredit the messenger, Mr. Moderator.

You're trolling, loser.

So you really believe that garbage, even though the two authors of the 2 articles said that Steele was not their source or primary source to their articles?

You're really having a hard time following this. Lemme help.. Steele WAS the primary source of BOTH of those articles. The Salon article depends on analysis from OBIS. Which IS the company that C. Steele founded when he went into private biz.. They quoted OBIS at LEAST a dozen times. But they did NOT tell the reader who OBIS is -- did they? Steele did this A LOT to market and attempt to lend credibility to this nonsense fiction..

Even though the intel committee did NO investigation of the FISA warrant? Just Nunes's staff's word or interpretation.. for the dud memo?

Even though there has been no Inspector General report on it?

Even though the FBI director said the nunes memo was DECEPTIVE or DECEIVING and INACCURATE because it left out key information to the FISA and how it was obtained?

Even though the Justice Dept also stated the Nunes memo was deceiving because it left out critical information to how the FISA warrant was obtained?

Even though the Repubs with the Russians started a propaganda campaign two weeks earlier than the memo with the #releasethememo chants to fool the fool able, when the the Nunes MEMO could NEVER be stopped by anyone on the left wing and in the minority??

In that case....I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you! :D

This discussion is only about the VERACITY of the dossier. Not the ABUSES that the dossier was used to acheive. There is no truth or criminal evidence in there. It NEVER WAS "an intel report" as I told you last year. And you laughed. Then we discovered who PAID the Russians for the dirt, that the FBI was AIDING Steele in PUSHING the dirt. And that CIA head and DNI was IN on the "marketing plan"..

I'm perfectly willing to wait for OIG report. The OIG is one of the FEW Fed Agencies I have respect for. But the cork is out and the stench is all coming out. And I can't stop that. It's MASSIVE deception and cheating. And likely VERY criminal.

But MAINLY -- the entire piece you stole is how a REAL Intel agency might USE that kind of dossier for a real corrroborated investigation. THAT would be true if it wasn't a PAID FICTION RELYING on Russian Intel intended as a political hit piece !!!!!!!!!!!!

And attempts to corroborate any substantial parts of this fiction have failed. That's the take-away point here.
That's why no real corroboration APPEARS in the Slate propaganda piece marketed thru Steele himself..

YOU, my trusty BIASED mod are clearly showing which side you're on and it obviously is the Trump ass kissing side.

No credit for the copyright to Slate. That's how it's supposed to work. Not linking also cuts folks off from READING the rest of article.. So my question is -- did you KNOW that Steele was the primary and oft quoted SOURCE of that phony article and you were just too embarrassed to have that found out? Or did you not even recognize that was what happened?

That ^^^ would be a full belly laugh IF you morons weren't tanking my country with your juvenile pranks to win political power...

You partisan bitches and bastards are quoting sources that PURPOSELY obscure the fact that the AUTHOR of the dossier is passing propaganda to JUSTIFY his own shitty piece of turdish Opposition Research.

Think for a minute. Am I ASKING TOO MUCH? Why did the author of that article NOT MENTION that OBIS is Steele's own company? Did he not know? I doubt it since even the 1st LINE of the Steeles bio on the Wiki cites OBIS as the company he founded..

This is BEYOND dishonest. It's criminal cover-up.. And the reason that the FBI parted ways with Steele..

Address the actual points made in the link rather than attempting to discredit the messenger, Mr. Moderator.

You're trolling, loser.

There ARE NO POINTS when the SOURCE is the SAME slimeball who AUTHORED the POS work in question.

:desk:

Carter Page's testimony is filled with bombshells — and supports key portions of the Steele dossier
Nov. 6, 2017, 10:03 PM

Carter Page's testimony is filled with bombshells — and supports key portions of the Steele dossier

US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier

By Jim Sciutto and Evan Perez, CNN

Updated 5:25 PM ET, Fri February 10, 2017

Washington (CNN)For the first time, US investigators say they have corroborated some of the communications detailed in a 35-page dossier compiled by a former British intelligence agent, multiple current and former US law enforcement and intelligence officials tell CNN. As CNN first reported, then-President-elect Donald Trump and President Barack Obama were briefed on the existence of the dossier prior to Trump's inauguration.

None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals. The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals. Sources would not confirm which specific conversations were intercepted or the content of those discussions due to the classified nature of US intelligence collection programs.
[...]

US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier - CNNPolitics

& given that those 2 articles came out quite some time ago, chances are pretty good that even more has been proven to be true.

oh- you're welcome for the answer to your question. :cool:

"None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals. The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals. Sources would not confirm which specific conversations were intercepted or the content of those discussions due to the classified nature of US intelligence collection programs."

In other words, fake news. Your article is a year old, BTW. So not only is it fake, it's also old.

noooooooo..... but you need to believe it to be. 'old'? a year is old? lol...............
In terms of news and politics, a year is an eternity. A year ago was just after Trump's inauguration.

Then tell us yet again about when comey said it was "salacious and unverified", loser. :laugh2:

Apparently you believe you communicated some kind of coherent thought.

So you really believe that garbage, even though the two authors of the 2 articles said that Steele was not their source or primary source to their articles?

2nd problem you have here is that there wasn't TWO AUTHORs.. Same dude. . Steele used the guy to push this propaganda out to multiple journals and media outlets. And both the AUTHOR and places that published this propaganda should have KNOWN it wasn't unique and exclusive content. And if they had spent the same 4 minutes it took me to figure out who the "EXPERT SOURCE" was that the author was quoting -- they all HAD to be complicit in covering up this deception...

You're trolling, loser.

There ARE NO POINTS when the SOURCE is the SAME slimeball who AUTHORED the POS work in question.

^ There is no point to this post except, nuh uh.

Certainly there is more there than that.

:desk:

Nov. 6, 2017, 10:03 PM

US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier

By Jim Sciutto and Evan Perez, CNN

Updated 5:25 PM ET, Fri February 10, 2017

Washington (CNN)For the first time, US investigators say they have corroborated some of the communications detailed in a 35-page dossier compiled by a former British intelligence agent, multiple current and former US law enforcement and intelligence officials tell CNN. As CNN first reported, then-President-elect Donald Trump and President Barack Obama were briefed on the existence of the dossier prior to Trump's inauguration.

None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals. The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals. Sources would not confirm which specific conversations were intercepted or the content of those discussions due to the classified nature of US intelligence collection programs.
[...]

US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier - CNNPolitics

& given that those 2 articles came out quite some time ago, chances are pretty good that even more has been proven to be true.

oh- you're welcome for the answer to your question. :cool:

"None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals. The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals. Sources would not confirm which specific conversations were intercepted or the content of those discussions due to the classified nature of US intelligence collection programs."

In other words, fake news. Your article is a year old, BTW. So not only is it fake, it's also old.

noooooooo..... but you need to believe it to be. 'old'? a year is old? lol...............
In terms of news and politics, a year is an eternity. A year ago was just after Trump's inauguration.

Then tell us yet again about when comey said it was "salacious and unverified", loser. :laugh2:

Apparently you believe you communicated some kind of coherent thought.

So you freely admit that you missed it entirely?

Loser.

2nd problem you have here is that there wasn't TWO AUTHORs.. Same dude. . Steele used the guy to push this propaganda out to multiple journals and media outlets. And both the AUTHOR and places that published this propaganda should have KNOWN it wasn't unique and exclusive content. And if they had spent the same 4 minutes it took me to figure out who the "EXPERT SOURCE" was that the author was quoting -- they all HAD to be complicit in covering up this deception...

So refute each of the points if it's such an obvious sham.

Did you READ the 2 propaganda articles that Steele sourced? There is NO ACTUAL VERIFICATION of anything in the dossier. It's all about how information MIGHT be vetted and verified.

But that would only apply to ACTUAL INTELLIGENCE raw from the field. NOT stuff that you picked up a Moscow bar sitting with old Russian GRU/FSB/KGB buddies and making up shit..

All those Russian Intel guys probably got medals from Putin for carrying off one of BIGGEST misinformation operations in the history of spy pranking.. They are STILL laughing about it..

All those Russian Intel guys probably got medals from Putin for carrying off one of BIGGEST misinformation operations in the history of spy pranking.. They are STILL laughing about it..

How could that be, the dossier had no influence whatsoever on the election.

You're joking right? Dossier was released by Crapper the DNI in October just before the election. It was used PREVIOUSLY to get a warrant from the FISA court to HIJACK the NSA Big Brother collection system to spy on members of the campaign.

This is ACTUAL "collusion with Russians to influence and election".. PAID for by Hillary/DNC and MARKETED with the HELP and collusion of the FBI/State Dept/Clapper/Brennan.

What is the justification for that claim? The dossier was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. How do you know what the Hillary crew did with the information obtained?

You're joking right? Dossier was released by Crapper the DNI in October just before the election. It was used PREVIOUSLY to get a warrant from the FISA court to HIJACK the NSA Big Brother collection system to spy on members of the campaign.

And had ZERO influence on the 2016 presidential election. It was a complete flop in changing a single vote.

Did you READ the 2 propaganda articles that Steele sourced? There is NO ACTUAL VERIFICATION of anything in the dossier. It's all about how information MIGHT be vetted and verified.

But that would only apply to ACTUAL INTELLIGENCE raw from the field. NOT stuff that you picked up a Moscow bar sitting with old Russian GRU/FSB/KGB buddies and making up shit..

I knew you couldn't and wouldn't, loser.

What is the justification for that claim? The dossier was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. How do you know what the Hillary crew did with the information obtained?

And it didn't change a single vote. If Putin was behind it, it was a complete flop.

I believe that one of those Russians who did speak with Steele was found dead in back of his car......(must have been the weight of that Putin medal......LOL)

Mystery death of ex-KGB chief linked to MI6 spy's dossier on Donald ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
Jan 27, 2017 - An ex-KGB chief suspected of helping the former MI6 spy Christopher Steele to compilehis dossier on Donald Trump may have been murdered by the ... Oleg Erovinkin, a former general in the KGB and its successor the FSB, was found dead in the back of his car in Moscow on Boxing Day in mysterious ...

Ex-KGB Chief Thought Dead As Source Of Trump Blackmail Dossier ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../ex-kgb-spy-cited-in-the-trump-blackmail-dossier-j...
Jan 29, 2017 - Oleg Erovinkin served as a general in the KGB and was found dead on Boxing Day in the back of his car in Moscow. It has been claimed he died of ... Christo Grozev, an expert on Russia-related security threats, believes Erovinkin is the key source to whom Mr Steele refers in his dossier. Mr Grozev, of Risk ...

Was This Russian General Murdered Over the Steele Dossier?

There is one thing about the dossier that has been substantiated:

The Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, hired Fusion GPS to compile research about Trump, his businesses and associates, and Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steele who with Russian operatives, cooked up the spurious allegations that the FBI used to get FISA warrants to illegally spy on trump and his associates.

I don't even think that Steele was working with Russians.

To me it looks more like, thru Fusion GPS Clinton paid Steele to put dossier together and make it looks like it came from Russia, while it was actually coming from Clinton and Blumenthal.

The game was "make it look like it came from Russia and we'll pay you whatever you want".

Chris Steele is a failed spy afraid of being sued. he's a sleazebag political operative. FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists.

and Buzzfeed is a failing pile of garbadge and a left-wing blog!

And had ZERO influence on the 2016 presidential election. It was a complete flop in changing a single vote.
Yeah, but a few Russian bots on facebook made all the difference!

I believe that one of those Russians who did speak with Steele was found dead in back of his car......(must have been the weight of that Putin medal......LOL)

Mystery death of ex-KGB chief linked to MI6 spy's dossier on Donald ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
Jan 27, 2017 - An ex-KGB chief suspected of helping the former MI6 spy Christopher Steele to compilehis dossier on Donald Trump may have been murdered by the ... Oleg Erovinkin, a former general in the KGB and its successor the FSB, was found dead in the back of his car in Moscow on Boxing Day in mysterious ...

Ex-KGB Chief Thought Dead As Source Of Trump Blackmail Dossier ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../ex-kgb-spy-cited-in-the-trump-blackmail-dossier-j...
Jan 29, 2017 - Oleg Erovinkin served as a general in the KGB and was found dead on Boxing Day in the back of his car in Moscow. It has been claimed he died of ... Christo Grozev, an expert on Russia-related security threats, believes Erovinkin is the key source to whom Mr Steele refers in his dossier. Mr Grozev, of Risk ...

Was This Russian General Murdered Over the Steele Dossier?
PRECISELY!!!!!

Putin is a murdering thug

Out president is in love with a murdering thug, WHY???

Steele is a good man, Trump hates him.

Trump persuades his followers to love Putin.

Trump persuades his followers to hate TRUTH, hate Steele, hate America.

The power of persuasion is strong on the Dark Side....

Forum List

Back