Can anyone point out ANYTHING in the infamous dossier that has been substantiated?

Raises hand!

That's right, I can!

The dossier claims that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen met with Russian operatives in Russia in August of 2016

This has been conclusively proven to be False.

100% untrue, this is established fact.

Outside of that, is there anything else that has been verified?

And as of today; 4/13/18 Mueller has evidence Cohen met with Russians during campaign!

Mueller has evidence that Trump lawyer met in Prague with Russians during campaign, sources say
5dec9d62-ec91-46ee-8661-0aae22540119.png

I have some of my best people looking into this golden shower thing

They can’t believe what they are finding

Can anyone point out ANYTHING in the infamous dossier that has been substantiated?

We know it was started by Republicans as opposition research against Donald (The Don) Trump.

Wrong again, shit for brains. It was started by Hillary.

We know it was started by Republicans as opposition research against Donald (The Don) Trump.
You didn't answer the question, moron.

The fact that it wasn't presented to the FISA court doesn't mean the claim wasn't made or that it wasn't wrong. Schiff admitted that Cohen wasn't in Prague, period. That has to be the most pathetic excuse for logic I have ever seen posted in this forum.

You area fucking dumbass who doesn't understand simple English.

No Angry Lil Guy - NOT what he said.
You need a class in reading and listening comprehension.

SCHIFF: That's exactly right. And we'll be releasing the transcript of our hearing last night, and you can see members making this argument, that unfortunately it's because they haven't read the underlying materials. So one of my colleagues, for example, said, well, we don't have evidence that Michael Cohen made a trip to Prague. This is also part of the dossier. But that Michael Cohen trip to Prague wasn't part of the materials provided to the FISA court. So it's very disingenuous to say the FISA court was misled because we don't believe Michael Cohen went to Prague when that information was never provided to the court.

What part of "we don't believe Michael Cohen went to Prague" don't you understand?

You are SO fucking dense - he spoke with regard to what his COLLEAGUE said. Stop taking shit out of context and creating Trump-friendly FAKE NEWS.

Thanks in advance!
You are so fucking dense. Nowhere does Frog Eye Schiff claim Cohen was ever in Prague.

Mueller has evidence that Trump lawyer met in Prague with Russians during campaign, sources say
What evidence?

Raises hand!

That's right, I can!

The dossier claims that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen met with Russian operatives in Russia in August of 2016

And as of today; 4/13/18 Mueller has evidence Cohen met with Russians during campaign!

Mueller has evidence that Trump lawyer met in Prague with Russians during campaign, sources sayView attachment 187833
Again, where is this evidence?

Before I got bored with it I used to start a new thread every month and ask for any evidence of any vote ever being hacked or changed by Russia. Nothing but silence. But as I said it got boring.

Raises hand!

That's right, I can!

Mueller has evidence that Trump lawyer met in Prague with Russians during campaign, sources sayView attachment 187833
So anxious.

Can’t wait for the report can you?

Raises hand!

That's right, I can!

So anxious.

Can’t wait for the report can you?

Again, no evidence. Whenever anyone asks you douchbag for evidence, the respons is always "it will be in Herr Mewler's report."

Forum List

Back