Zone1 Programmed Replies?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I have noticed an increasing number of replies on this site which neither respond to the quoted post nor, in some cases, even relate to the general subject matter of the OP. I am wondering if these are pre-programmed replies or just indications of mental incompetence. Any thoughts?

I have noticed an increasing number of replies on this site which neither respond to the quoted post nor, in some cases, even relate to the general subject matter of the OP. I am wondering if these are pre-programmed replies or just indications of mental incompetence. Any thoughts?
Programmed? Nah

But we do have posters with multiple accounts who derail threads and post in bad faith for attention.

Oh look, there's one now (not you)

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, the earliest evidence of mustard used as a foodstuff comes from ancient Indian and Sumerian texts that stretch back to 3000 B.C. The plant is also mentioned in writing surviving from the ancient Greek and Roman eras, as well as in the Bible.

There are a certain number of russian bots here. They are sometimes monitored and sometimes not.

One bot here specializes in claiming Republicans/conservative are all racist bigot poopooheads, and has done so many thousands of times.

Some try covert replies. So they know they would be schooled replying to your post, so they do a covert reply, trying to get the last word in under the radar.

I have noticed an increasing number of people who would like to control the way people respond to the things they view.

However I choose to respond to the things I view is my choice, and mine only.

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, the earliest evidence of mustard used as a foodstuff comes from ancient Indian and Sumerian texts that stretch back to 3000 B.C. The plant is also mentioned in writing surviving from the ancient Greek and Roman eras, as well as in the Bible.
nice

Moat statements to which a reply is made are poorly written, nebulous, and what lawyers call 'leading"
So for example, you give no example at all.
And how do you know they are increasing ?
As to relating to things , the sharper folks can often tell what you are really trying to do. A question like "why do you think Biden is such a stupid lazy guy?" is going to get answers but they will be the kind you disapprove.

I have noticed questions getting stupider and more baiting, by far.

Moat statements to which a reply is made are poorly written, nebulous, and what lawyers call 'leading"
So for example, you give no example at all.
And how do you know they are increasing ?
As to relating to things , the sharper folks can often tell what you are really trying to do. A question like "why do you think Biden is such a stupid lazy guy?" is going to get answers but they will be the kind you disapprove.

I have noticed questions getting stupider and more baiting, by far.
Thanks for the example.

Not sure about here, but I've wondered for a while if AI floods YouTube with comments. Many comments are kinda the same and very namby-pamby

Forum List

Back