Trump's Mug Shot is Gangsta and we LOVE him as Black People...

Remember "The Walkaway Movement"?

It what every single Trump cult loser here was hyping in 2020, claiming it meant DemocratsWereDoomed.

We saw how that turned out.

And now they're doing the same thing. Losers gotta be losers.

Remember "The Walkaway Movement"?

It what every single Trump cult loser here was hyping in 2020, claiming it meant DemocratsWereDoomed.

We saw how that turned out.

And now they're doing the same thing. Losers gotta be losers.
They don't have to be truthful. They just have to keep the crazies stirred up and involved.

They don't have to be truthful. They just have to keep the crazies stirred up and involved.
I occasionally look at the conversations at some of the black forums, and among the New Media, which informs me about what is going on with black twitter. I get the impression it isn't as monolithic as it used to be. . mostly because of the way small black businesses were shafted during the pandemic, and now how the immigration issue is being handled.

It might be having a slight affect in the battle ground states. . but if it is, it is ever so slight.
But yeah, I don't think there will really be that much voting Trump.

I think it is probably more felt in the black community defecting from the DNC to the Greens, RFKjr. or West, TBH. This is weakening Biden against Trump in key areas where it matters against Trump, if I had to guess.

All of you are wrong.

(Except the OP, of course.)

Trump already fucking TRIPLED black turnout vs. the mannequin cardboard GOP cutouts like Romney and McCain.

And now he's slated to more than double THAT.

Watch and learn, doomers.

And let's not even get started on Hispanics...

Last edited:
All of you are wrong.

Trump already fucking TRIPLED black turnout vs. the mannequin carboard GOP cutouts like Romney and McCain.
The campaigns of Romney and McCain were doomed to fail.

Romney is a Mormon and McCain wasn't really seen as a war hero since he let himself get captured by the enemy.

The campaigns of Romney and McCain were doomed to fail.

Romney is a Mormon and McCain wasn't really seen as a war hero since he let himself get captured by the enemy.

Name the last Republican nominee who had as many black votes as Trump - then multiplied his standing in the polls with this demographic.

I'll wait.

Dude - I'm not saying Trump is going to win the black vote. That would be gullible idiocy of the highest order.

I readily acknowledge that.

HOWEVER: I AM saying when every fucking poll from Rasmussen to Emerson to Quinnipiac shows him performing at over 20 percent - particularly with black males - you'd have to be a fossilized FOOL to ignore it and pretend you KNOW what happens next based on the days of yore.

The truth is you don't know - and the dooming bullshit is as much an enemy of MAGA as the Left.

Maybe worse.

Name the last Republican nominee who had as many black votes as Trump - then multiplied his standing in the polls with this demographic.

I'll wait.

Dude - I'm not saying Trump is going to win the black vote. That would be gullible idiocy of the highest order.

I readily acknowledge that.

HOWEVER: I AM saying when every fucking poll from Rasmussen to Emerson to Quinnipiac shows him performing at over 20 percent - particularly with black males - you'd have to be a fossilized FOOL to ignore it and pretend you KNOW what happens next based on the days of yore.

The truth is you don't know - and the dooming bullshit is as much an enemy of MAGA as the Left.

Maybe worse.

You take away even one of every five black voters?

The Democrat "coalition" crumbles into dust.

And America is saved.

All of you are wrong.

Trump already fucking TRIPLED black turnout vs. the mannequin carboard GOP cutouts like Romney and McCain.

And now he's slated to more than double THAT.

Watch and learn, doomers.

And let's not even get started on Hispanics...
You're saying trump has more black supporters than two right wingers who aren't even in the race. That doesn't sound like as big of a deal as you seem to want it to sound.

You're saying trump has more black supporters than two right wingers who aren't even in the race. That doesn't sound like as big of a deal as you seem to want it to sound.

You seem to think I give the slightest shit what you have to say about anything whatsoever.

Please allow me to disavow you of such a misled notion.

Black folks don't drag their 11-year old daughter into the shower or generally support any kind of incest/pedophilia. BTW, where the fuck was Jill? They've about had enough of that lying mother fucker...

Back when it wasn't lying....

You seem to think I give the slightest shit what you have to say about anything whatsoever.

Please allow me to disavow you of such a misled notion.
Doesn't matter. I can still laugh at your silly bullshit no matter what you might think about it. You MAGAs are funny.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Doesn't matter. I can still laugh at your silly bullshit no matter what you might think about it. You MAGAs are funny.

Laugh until ya cry.

But just remember, I'm yet another former Democrat you lost due to overplaying your delusional hand.

And our numbers are growing every day.

Laugh until ya cry.

But just remember, I'm yet another Democrat you lost due to overplaying your delusional hand.

And our numbers are growing every day.
You believe trump's lies. It was just a matter of time before you wandered off down some rabbit hole.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You believe trump's lies. It was just a matter of time before you wandered off down some rabbit hole.

That post literally said nothing.

That's your biggest problem.

Just another vacuous echo chamber victim spouting meaningless platitudes.

Forum List

Back