Can Any Dem/lib Tell Us What Agency The Govt Has Run Efficiently?

You guys keep ranting about turning all of medicine over to the government. What has the government ever run efficiently? the post office? DOD? Social security? medicare? welfare? border security? the budget?

Why would you want to turn more of our economy over to them?
Let's focus on your thread question of: What has the government ever run efficiently? Can you give an example of a made up scenario of a government department, that you would consider as running efficiently, so I can understand what you mean by efficiently, pretty please?

Basically, what is the definition of efficient in your mind for a government agency?

As far as the Private sector corporations, I have already given you examples of how corporations waste money all the time...lots of money....when it comes to perks given to it's executives and some managers and some employees....
Like letting employees drinking as much as they want when they travel or go to market or go to sales meetings and paying for it, on the share holder's dime....paying for a gym in the corporate office...giving each employee one hour of their working time a day, to go to the gym.....is this really efficient? What if the government did something like that in one of their agencies?

And also, in Retail, 20% of your items, DRIVE 80% of your business...that means 80% of your items to sell, only give you 20% of your daily sales....

Would you call that efficient? Well, it was considered pretty darn good in the corporations that I worked for....to get it right, with 20% of what you bought to sell to the consumer...because that could make the company profitable...just that group of 20% of hot items, could take care of all the mistakes you bought...that 80% that you made mistakes in buying...You had a heck of a year if you could get that 20% of drivers being right, up to 22% of being right!!!

Someone who did not understand the business, could say that the corporations were failing and not efficient and all that jazz....and if this were a government agency performing with those kind of stats, EVERYONE, right and left, would be screaming from the roof tops on how horrible and inefficient the government was....

Me thinks YOU may HAVE NO IDEA how corporations operate or whether they are this "efficient thing" that you imagine government should be, with their different agencies and goals....?

Since I started this thread I have defined "efficient" several times and have given examples of efficient operations. If you are going to troll, read the earlier posts of the thread before making a dumb comment.

And, for the record, I know exactly how corporations operate. If they are not efficient they go out of business.
Sorry, 700 posts are too many to go through!!!!

I am always willing to help the mentally challenged.

Efficient = capable of producing the desired results without wasting materials ,time, or energy.

You guys keep ranting about turning all of medicine over to the government. What has the government ever run efficiently? the post office? DOD? Social security? medicare? welfare? border security? the budget?

Why would you want to turn more of our economy over to them?
Let's focus on your thread question of: What has the government ever run efficiently? Can you give an example of a made up scenario of a government department, that you would consider as running efficiently, so I can understand what you mean by efficiently, pretty please?

Basically, what is the definition of efficient in your mind for a government agency?

As far as the Private sector corporations, I have already given you examples of how corporations waste money all the time...lots of money....when it comes to perks given to it's executives and some managers and some employees....
Like letting employees drinking as much as they want when they travel or go to market or go to sales meetings and paying for it, on the share holder's dime....paying for a gym in the corporate office...giving each employee one hour of their working time a day, to go to the gym.....is this really efficient? What if the government did something like that in one of their agencies?

And also, in Retail, 20% of your items, DRIVE 80% of your business...that means 80% of your items to sell, only give you 20% of your daily sales....

Would you call that efficient? Well, it was considered pretty darn good in the corporations that I worked for....to get it right, with 20% of what you bought to sell to the consumer...because that could make the company profitable...just that group of 20% of hot items, could take care of all the mistakes you bought...that 80% that you made mistakes in buying...You had a heck of a year if you could get that 20% of drivers being right, up to 22% of being right!!!

Someone who did not understand the business, could say that the corporations were failing and not efficient and all that jazz....and if this were a government agency performing with those kind of stats, EVERYONE, right and left, would be screaming from the roof tops on how horrible and inefficient the government was....

Me thinks YOU may HAVE NO IDEA how corporations operate or whether they are this "efficient thing" that you imagine government should be, with their different agencies and goals....?

Since I started this thread I have defined "efficient" several times and have given examples of efficient operations. If you are going to troll, read the earlier posts of the thread before making a dumb comment.

And, for the record, I know exactly how corporations operate. If they are not efficient they go out of business.
Sorry, 700 posts are too many to go through!!!!

I am always willing to help the mentally challenged.

Efficient = capable of producing the desired results without wasting materials ,time, or energy.
Is your contention.... the Private sector can do these same government agency goals efficiently, that they would produce the desired results without wasting materials, time, or energy, (or money)?

Forum List

Back