Can A Woman Be Another Hitler?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
If you have your eyes open you can see evidence that women are becoming dictators in America and abroad.

Last week New York became a police state. Gov Hochul became essentially a dictator by getting a law passed that allows them to arrest residents and throw them into a Gulag for reeducation. But this seems to be a trend. New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham suspended gun rights in September. Ireland’s Green Party Sen. Pauline O'Reilly: "We're restricting of freedoms, but we're doing it for the common good." So says the communist party.

Say it with a smile and show how much you care......and do it for the common good.

LINK

If you have your eyes open you can see evidence that women are becoming dictators in America and abroad.

Last week New York became a police state. Gov Hochul became essentially a dictator by getting a law passed that allows them to arrest residents and throw them into a Gulag for reeducation. But this seems to be a trend. New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham suspended gun rights in September. Ireland’s Green Party Sen. Pauline O'Reilly: "We're restricting of freedoms, but we're doing it for the common good." So says the communist party.

Say it with a smile and show how much you care......and do it for the common good.

LINK

They're coming for your guns and Bibles! :eek:

LOL.....When I read the title I knew it would be about either Hochul or Whitmer. :laughing0301:

You wait, once Tater's band of turds are out of the way one of the two will either run for POTUS or be picked for a VP slot in '28 if not sooner if Tater bows-out.....Mark my words.

LOL.....When I read the title I knew it would be about either Hochul or Whitmer.

You wait, once Tater's band of turds are out of the way one of the two will either run for POTUS or be picked for a VP slot in '28 if not sooner if Tater bows-out.....Mark my words.
Nikki Haley v Hochul or Whitmer is laughable. Neither has any foreign policy creds. Nikki would mop the floor with either.

Nikki is a zero to me. She's a creation of the global media who is trying to bamboozle Trump haters, basically dumb and mentally weak people, to vote for the easily controlled Haley. These dumb people are making it too easy for our corporate, establishment media to sell their idiocy. MAGA

She's a Deep State insider.
So who isn't?
Trump?
Desantis?

Trump has too much baggage to be elected.
Desantis has the FL abortion ban after 6-weeks to rile up the women voters.

Nikki Haley vs Joe Biden looks like a win to me. More so than a Trump vs Joe Biden.

LINK

Nikki Haley certainly fits your description perfectly.

What a fucking nut job she is.

Forum List

Back