Can A Woman Be Another Hitler?

Hillary-Clintonugggg.jpg

I'll put it to ya this way....I'd leave the POTUS section blank if it meant voting for Nikki Haley....I'd just vote the down ticket and call it good.
If Crazy Haley is the R nominee, we’ll know for certain the country is lost.

I'll put it to ya this way....I'd leave the POTUS section blank if it meant voting for Nikki Haley....I'd just vote the down ticket and call it good.
1. So you'd vote for Biden over Nikki. Makes no sense to me.
2. Trump is up by 55% in the GOP primary, so it looks like Trump will be the nominee.

If Trump loses because he alienates women voters, like my wife who hates his bulling style, enjoy 4-more years of democrat rule.

2. Trump is up by 55% in the GOP primary, so it looks like Trump will be the nominee.

If Trump loses because he alienates women voters, like my wife who hates his bulling style, enjoy 4-more years of democrat rule.
You vote your way, I'll vote mine....And that does not include me voting for fookin' Nikki Haley if she won the nomination.

Hell, I'd vote for Fat Bastard first.

That is the main thing I have AGAINST Trump in that he stacked the SCOTUS with fundamentalists (religious fanatics), who are illegally interfering with abortion rights.
1. Being Catholic does NOT mean you are a "religious fanatic". Going to church regularly is a good thing.
2. Even RBG said RvW was wrongly decided. Abortion is NOT in the Constitution and therefore belongs with the STATES.

She's a Deep State insider.

Her role as US ambassador to the UN and her support for funding the Ukraine cause me to agree.
I would not mind if the UN actually used the Rule of Law or if a country really needed aid, but the UN is totally corrupt and the Ukraine got $1.2 trillion out of us already, by murdering natives and violating treaties.

I dislike Trump's bullying style also, his defense of Israel, and his stacking the SCOTUS.
But at least he did not start any wars and had reasonable economic sense.

Biden is out of the question after giving the Ukraine $1.2 trillion so far, And $25 billion to Israel, when the US has a $37 trillion national debt.

Nikki did a good job in SC and at the UN. Besides, her admin would be staffed with top notch GOP people, not Trump sycophants.

Haley did a horrible job at the UN, and helped create all the ongoing wars, like Palestine, the Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Iran, etc.

Her role as US ambassador to the UN and her support for funding the Ukraine cause me to agree.
I would not mind if the UN actually used the Rule of Law or if a country really needed aid, but the UN is totally corrupt and the Ukraine got $1.2 trillion out of us already, by murdering natives and violating treaties.
1. The US gave Ukraine $113b, not $1.2T

2. The justification for aiding Ukraine is the Budapest Memorandum, where NATO agreed to provide security to Ukraine if they gave up their nuclear weapons. The issue is how much aid should the US provide relative to the rest of NATO countries. It should be closer to 50/50.

3. There was no murdering natives or violating treaties dumbass.

1. Being Catholic does NOT mean you are a "religious fanatic". Going to church regularly is a good thing.
2. Even RBG said RvW was wrongly decided. Abortion is NOT in the Constitution and therefore belongs with the STATES.

I am not against Catholics, but Fundamentalists who support Israel because they want the Rapture to get them to Heaven without having to die first.
There is nothing remotely good or even acceptable about Israel, having stolen 85% of Palestine by murdering tens of thousands of natives.
We should not forget that Menachim Begin blew up the King David Hotel and gunned down the UN moderator Folke Bernadotte, and was still elected Prime Minister by that fake country.

You are totally wrong about RvW, and contrary to conservative principles.
The conservative principle is not just state over federal jurisdiction, but individual's rights over state abuse.
The 14th amendment legally is supposed to force the feds to protect individual rights from state abuse.
And state anti-abortion laws are state abuse of individual rights.
Neither feds nor states have any jurisdiction over what any individual wants concerning their own body.
That means not only are anti-abortion laws wrong, but so are all drug laws.

And the idea that rights do not exist unless in the Constitution, is totally wrong.
Rights are infinite, so can never be listed in any laws.
Most rights are not listed, like privacy.

1. The US gave Ukraine $113b, not $1.2T

2. The justification for aiding Ukraine is the Budapest Memorandum, where NATO agreed to provide security to Ukraine if they gave up their nuclear weapons. The issue is how much aid should the US provide relative to the rest of NATO countries. It should be closer to 50/50.

3. There was no murdering natives or violating treaties dumbass.

WRONG!

First of all, most of the money we gave the Ukraine has not even been listed yet, like the money Hunter was the bagman for. But the total has to go way back starting around 2012.
And the official count is $1.2 trillion, even though the actual amount is likely over twice that.

Second is that you have the Budapest Memorandum totally wrong.
The Ukraine never had any nuclear weapons.
Russia was always the only maker, owner, and controller of any nuclear weapons in the Ukraine.
So the point of removing these nukes did not harm the Ukraine, but made it safer since it then was no longer a target for the US attack grid.
It was Russia that was harmed by the removal of their nukes from the Ukraine, because it reduced the targets the US had to aim for in order to wipe out Russia's ability to retaliate.
What NATO agreed to in the Budapest Memorandum was NOT to "provide security to the Ukraine", but to NOT try to extend NATO eastward at all. So the Ukraine trying to join NATO is a criminal act, in violation of dozens of treaties.

From the Maidan coup on, Kyiv is on record as having massacred over 30,000 native ethnic Russians in the eastern parts of the Ukraine. The Ukraine has committed dozens of treaty violations that amount to acts of war, like trying to block Russian use of Sevastopol, trying to join NATO, placing troops in eastern territories, etc.

linky linky please. I call bullshit.

When the US congress ratified the UN charter, it became US law, and made war illegal except in immediate defense.
{...

Article 1​

The Purposes of the United Nations are:

1. To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
...}

And the aggressive uses of US military force were totally illegal, like Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, etc.

All of these attacks by the US were legally supposed to have been instead resolved though the UN.
The US could only legally then commit these attacks if the UN authorized them.

Forum List

Back