Cambridge Analytica caught in video sting

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

If this company were working for the dems, nothing would have happened.

:lol:

When you've got nothing to say, but can't help yourself anyway, why not make up some nonsensical counterfactuals and treat them as fact?

Spare us the phony moral outrage. This is only an issue because a GOP related company is involved. No more no less.

is only an issue because a GOP related company is involved.
Yes and they just happened to have been engaged in the exact same type of operations as the Russians. This isn't a one off story. It is no doubt just a part of a larger story.

And Stormy Daniels brokered the whole thing. Moron.

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

Facebook? :21::21::21:

No, this thread isn't about Facebook.

Do you need help with reading?

When you've got nothing to say, but can't help yourself anyway, why not make up some nonsensical counterfactuals and treat them as fact?

Spare us the phony moral outrage. This is only an issue because a GOP related company is involved. No more no less.

Yes and they just happened to have been engaged in the exact same type of operations as the Russians. This isn't a one off story. It is no doubt just a part of a larger story.

Oh man, if you think the democrats weren't engaged in some "digital outreach" operations aka online propaganda then I have a bridge to sell you.

This was more than "digital outreach".

You should actually look up the history .Facebook you bet and I’m still laughing

And Stormy Daniels brokered the whole thing. Moron.

And you're all not desperately trying to derail this thread.

Oh man, if you think the democrats weren't engaged in some "digital outreach" operations aka online propaganda then I have a bridge to sell you.

Oh yeah? How so?

Why are you annoyed at someone thinking a woman is smarter than you, theDoctorisIn?

Why are you such a weirdo stalker?

I have the utmost respect for Coyote, she's a friend of mine.
It’s about damn time you start showing some respect. You need to stop with this BS.

I have no respect for you at all, stalker weirdo.

Nor do I plan on "stopping" anything.
You aren’t smart enough to learn when to STFU. I’m not surprised.

You should actually look up the history .Facebook you bet and I’m still laughing

This thread isn't about facebook. There's another thread on that.

This thread is about what the OP says.

Feel free to go and read it.

Why are you annoyed at someone thinking a woman is smarter than you, theDoctorisIn?

It’s about damn time you start showing some respect. You need to stop with this BS.

Please stop trolling this thread.

I'm asking politely, for now.

Oh yeah? How so?
Read the OP, dope.

Please stop trolling this thread.

I'm asking politely, for now.
I’ll have a look.

Oh yeah? How so?
Read the OP, dope.

I read it AND watched the video, asshole.

Oh yeah? How so?
Read the OP, dope.

Then why ask such a dumbass question then?

Oh yeah? How so?
Read the OP, dope.

Then why ask such a dumbass question then?

Because you said it's "the same operations as the Russians" and I wanted to know what you meant by that.

Forum List

Back